PTWM #187 Rach attempts to deflect the tok by dressing josh as a massive sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does R have to emotionality blackmail everyone every time they aren't doing anything "her way" 🙄
Who cares if Betsy's last minute packing, we can't all have a PA to do our dirty work for us.

Glad Bets shut her down though. 🤣👍

Also on Bs stories, W is in her room. This looks like Ts old room. Does that mean Seb is now in the shed? Sorry.. Feeling confused. Com

Reactions: 15
He looks old and haggard. No idea where that little fluff of hair on his face has come from too 😂
As my teenager would say - "it's a pube beard"! Maybe the horny Viking pills have finally given him enough testosterone to grow a bit of facial hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wilby is clever enough to bring his mother a hair tie, how long before he thinks, duck it, and gets a pair of scissors to give himself a haircut?

Reactions: 28
How disgusting that someone who brought a camper van with no clue can rip into Sebs g/f about what she’s taking… and Bratsy acting the ever present cnut again, know it all Nora🙄
And why are they sharing underwear..🤢🤢🤢

Just that poor little me face..🤬🤬 I’d disown her, I’ve been travelling, havnt had time🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I thought B had tried to sell her boardmasters ticket, must have either had no luck or changed her mind. I reckon Sloshy is jealous he isn’t going as Liam Gallagher is headlining, he thinks he is a festival expert now after Bestival. I don’t know how S hasn’t punched him in the face yet. I wonder if when it happens, Rancid will manage to catch it on film and will chuckle away like she does when Sloshy berates S.

Emily’s advert is very professional and I imagine will get great engagement, it’s perfect for her audience and a lot of people will be up for buying it. I’ve never heard of that brand before and it does look amazing.

Reactions: 23
A just 17 year old girl going to her first festival and the girls are shouting over her voice whilst laughing at her. Her Boyfriend and his pathetic excuse of a father, are telling her what she can and can't take/ do. All whilst a slobbering idiot films it because other idiots tell her it's funny.

It's not funny, they are not funny, they are like chimps in a playpen.

Where are this girls parents whilst she's being taken advantage of FFS 🤨.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
poor Katie, always the butt of their entertainment and piss taking. I'd be fuming if i was her mother.

I'm guessing she was staying at the shithouse last night and wants to shower and do her hair this morning before they go. In which case what's so wrong with the toiletries and hair straighteners.

I don't know why the huns were so bothered if B liked her or not. I'm more interested if Katie likes B (or any of them tbh)

it was also a refreshing change to see Sloshy not acting like a sex pest around her or Gracie for once.

Reactions: 21
Has there been many lives on the Instascam
Page? I wonder how the tensions are between her and sloshy with the TT drama, are they still going on as normal or are they holding off a bit because they know Lives are leaked to here and then it provides content to the TT person?

Reactions: 11
See I watched that and thought Katy was loving it all. She will fit in with them so well. Surely she’s not that stupid with all the bags of stuff. To me she was acting how racket does all helpless. Yes she’s 17 but not stupid. They’re all attention seekers and clearly love the camera. Sloshy just looks so ick and a proper perv over the girlfriend. Then Wilby lay on the bed. Did she know he was up there. I’d hate the thought of him up there alone. What if she had her windows open and he climbed on her desk ( that she had made to write her best selling book) gives me the fear him wandering round on his own while they’re all giggling on in the kitchen and hall with no idea where he is.

Reactions: 19
How many families of 8 with staff in and out all day have a 2 slice toaster? Is that all she can afford these days?
---
Honestly I think taking the piss out of teens can be a good way to get them to think things through without confrontation but it has to be done kindly - no pile ons and definitely not an audience of braying chrolls waiting to send hate to inboxes
---
Has anyone suggested “what am I? am I a prick?” For title yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How many families of 8 with staff in and out all day have a 2 slice toaster? Is that all she can afford these days?
---
Honestly I think taking the piss out of teens can be a good way to get them to think things through without confrontation but it has to be done kindly - no pile ons and definitely not an audience of braying chrolls waiting to send hate to inboxes
---
Has anyone suggested “what am I? am I a prick?” For title yet?
I did 🙂 Post number #946

Reactions: 8
🤢 Am I the only one who thinks it’s gross that Betsy borrowed Lula’s knickers??
Why does Rachel think that’s ok to put that out there? No normal parent would consider showing or even filming that interaction 🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I could not own anything named Smeg 🤢 no way, no how.
I've got a Smeg tumble dryer, for the only reason that it was the best price and the best energy rating when we were looking for a condensing dryer, definitely not bought for the name and I wouldn't buy another one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.