PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love it so much!.
shes not getting hyped or nasty.
shes not letting rachet have one ounce of a case to shout bully.
there is nothing but the facts.and or what rachel has filmed and put out there herself.
rachel is screaming,fuming on fire with this and shes the woman/man standing there calmly replying in neautral tones!
shes the twitter banksy

edit to add it might be a he im not assuming or implying anything by saying she!

Reactions: 29
I dont think she'll defend these videos, they're too factual so I reckon she'll ignore and try and do some damage control for the next few weeks, hoping it dies down.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I dont think she'll defend these videos, they're too factual so I reckon she'll ignore and try and do some damage control for the next few weeks, hoping it dies down.
Yeah I think she realised last time she mentioned the tiktok that people went looking. If even one hun goes to tt and starts to think what they are saying makes sense, rancids whole schtik starts to collapse. It's tattle snot fest mark 2 where she's now realised too late that she's driving traffic there.

Reactions: 26
She definitely won't mention them again. She will just try and throw in some sly digs towards the tik tok creator and make herself look whiter than white ( as joshs likes to say lol)

Reactions: 21
Would you just disown him at this point… clown.!!!🤡🤡🤡
There is actually nothing wrong with this outfit in my opinion. If the right person was wearing it , you know someone who is effortlessly cool etc. but no him. He has it buttoned up looking like a plank. He may as well put a tie on ! This just shows they are trying too hard and it’s no working !

Reactions: 16
Yeah I think she realised last time she mentioned the tiktok that people went looking. If even one hun goes to tt and starts to think what they are saying makes sense, rancids whole schtik starts to collapse. It's tattle snot fest mark 2 where she's now realised too late that she's driving traffic there.
I’ve always wondered if the Tattle snot fest in the car back in 2019 is recorded anywhere? I didn’t come across PTWM til much later.

Also to add, 3 x Sunday Times bestseller, you have a prize DRAW not a prize DRAWER 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve always wondered if the Tattle snot fest in the car back in 2019 is recorded anywhere? I didn’t come across PTWM til much later.

Also to add, 3 x Sunday Times bestseller, you have a prize DRAW not a prize DRAWER 🤭
I've never seen it on here but it might be on one of the earlier threads?

Reactions: 7
That TT video looks like a Panorama intro. I mean, God 😂. Also, what on earth does he look like here? FFS 😭

IMG_4691.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Camp bestival looks shite
I follow quite a few other people who have gone there and it looks (to quote Ratface) lush. But they are actually trying to have fun instead of wearing tit outfits and getting pissed while 2 of their 6 kids are sat watching an ipad. I know Megan Marchant isnt everyones cup of tea but shes a prime example of how to enjoy yourself with your family. Shes actually interacting with her 2 gorgeous children, dancing with them, being silly and her husband isnt a sad sack, ugly old twit. Oh and he has a job, winner winner, Joshs tit roast dinner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon she's realised that setting thr huns on the tik toks only back fires as they love a row and every single comment and view ups the engagement and the algorithm starts posting it to more peoples fyps. Its a lose lose cos when they go in it just makes the vids more popular

Reactions: 16
I follow quite a few other people who have gone there and it looks (to quote Ratface) lush. But they are actually trying to have fun instead of wearing tit outfits and getting pissed while 2 of their 6 kids are sat watching an ipad. I know Megan Marchant isnt everyones cup of tea but shes a prime example of how to enjoy yourself with your family. Shes actually interacting with her 2 gorgeous children, dancing with them, being silly and her husband isnt a sad sack, ugly old twit. Oh and he has a job, winner winner, Joshs tit roast dinner 🤣

I follow another Instagrammer who is there with her 3 kids and they look like they're having an amazing time, not just tend fun for a picture

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.