Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Just plain weird how this must have been planned all along for Bratsys homecoming… You’re looking after the kids when you come home because we are patriots of a new DV award that hasn’t been created yet… Knobheads
Again, why does Josh go? Surely to God with Wilby and his issues and the teenagers problems the most important thing would be to stay at home with them and oh I don’t know, maybe parent them?

Reactions: 33

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Had a brief look at Betsy’s IG and she’s just so out of touch with reality. She took a six month break from work and was able to live it up the other side of the world with her mates and had more disposable income than most students who are having to work to fund their education (more disposable income than me too). All very well to say if you’re unhappy with your life just hop on a plane and go find yourself in Thailand but we don’t all have mummy’s money to afford us to do that 🙄

Reactions: 32

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I 100% get where you’re coming from with the kids. Whoever that was interacting with Lula shouldn’t of done but if lulas old enough to have those social media accounts open and see whatever is on there and comment then she’s old enough to take what is said back. R has absolutely no safeguarding in place regarding her kids, if anything she encourages it. There is plain to see, multiple open accounts of edie on tik tok and she’s 9 😩 That falls on the parents, not other tik tok users. I think a lot of tattlers are invested to see how this Tik Tok will pan out, hopefully it will have a detrimental effect on the whole patchwork shit show, that’s why we’re here on tattle all giving our pennies worth as we can see through her and know what evil she’s done wrecking lives.
Agree. Your responsible for your own children! States she removes her daughter phone at 9pm yet I'm sure some of those comments were posted after 9pm!
Ratschitt doesn't understand the word safeguarding. She's proven that by charging her huns money each month to out all her childrens fault each week! She leaves underage teenagers alone most weeks whilst she's off gallivanting in the thrush machine, they have no boundaries about behaviour or discipline that the kids just do whatever the hell they want!

• Haha
  • Heart

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
When E had that lunchbox, did anyone else hear Rach say Betsys in charge for the next 2 days cos she will be working away! Jesus christ let the girl sit down before she has to be put on babysitting duty! 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

SafariGirl

Imagine if you’ve been paying Buck-teeth every month to her PayPal, Patreon and her “raffles with no winners” believing that you were helping vulnerable women but you really it’s all a con and the money has been used for a bratty 18 year old to have a 6 month holiday 😡 wouldn’t you feel absolutely stupid and embarrassed to have believed a word this scammer told you 😳

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Missed Betsy so much she's fucked off within 12 hours of her being home? Would she have found some other mug to babysit if her flight had been delayed? They're still not 48 hours clear of their sick bug - is Wobble at nursery and Edie at school?

BettyCat20

VIP Member
The only unsafe people in Eddie's life are her Mum and STEP Dad. E looks like she's always treated well at her Dad's and has a nice relationship with her Step Mum. There's definite jealousy there and the only way R can have a relationship with the kids is to throw money at them and be there "friend".

• Sad

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Is the TT account trolling? It’s factual information and a persons opinion on a subject. Nothing is being directed to her inbox or comments on her posts.

krose

Paetron live this morning - conveniently not saved- my friend only saw a bit of it, so no idea what was said at the beginning.

Apparently Rach has been invited, with Betsy to appear on a TV show. The producer follows her on insta, and has messaged to say she wants her on the show. This then changes to Jo has received an email to ask if Rach and Betsy will do a casting audition.

R refuses to say what the show is incase the Chrolls spoil it by contacting the TV producer.

However she hints it will involve going abroad for 3 weeks at the beginning of September, and that they could win a lot of money (which she says they could buy loads of designer bags and shoes with- so she's clearly reading here, or aware of the tiktok).

Huns are creaming their knickers and telling her to do it. A few are suggesting it's Coach Trip, buy she doesn't respond.

She says Josh recons they've a good chance of winning, and she agrees, as she and Betsy are "so entertaining" together.

But she probably won't do it, as Betsy has a job starting in Sept, and Wilby will be starting school. She wouldn't want to leave Josh in charge as he is a strict parent and her kids are only happy when she's home as her parenting style balances his out. Besty suggested that they do it and ask one of Rachel's friends to stay and coparent with Josh.

Live ended as Betsy really complaining of feeling poorly, and then leaves the hobbit hole where R follows her and you can hear B vomiting in the background.

That's all I've got. You're welcome 🤣
The only thing that would stop her going is risking Josh falling balls deep into another woman. She wouldn’t give a second though about leaving the kids

• Haha

ClArt20138

How many different platforms does she need to spout the same shit? Podcasts, facebook, insta, Threads, 3 books, Patrecons... and still people are lapping it all up? It's SO boring! No wonder she doesn't have any real mates.

• Heart

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
OK so we’ve had this boring convoluted story of when Josh first saw Rach without her bra. Oh Rachel of so many made up stories! According to your first book, you state you were ‘breastfeeding a tiny human’ while ‘falling hard’ for Josh. You told your mum you were ‘nipping out to collect a prescription and went out to meet him ‘smelling of stale milk’ . Not quite the M&S purple bra scenario .

• Haha
  • Wow

Smell_my_cheese

She is permanently filming everything isn’t she. I can’t imagine anyone ever feels comfortable around her. I’d absolutely hate it if a member of my family were constantly sat there filming every entrance, every conversation, every single interaction. It’s so utterly intrusive. And it’s all Wilby has ever known 😭

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
I’m actually lost for words. How, how can she share that?
There will come a day when S&I will be able to choose to make contact without Josh’s consent.
There will also be a day when one or both of them will question her for sharing such personal information.

I really hope she’s held accountable by them. Once they get bored with her lavish gifts and can fend for themselves.

poor poor Sam. I feel like R is trying to push her into a really dark place. She’s an absolute animal.

• Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
How deluded is she, this post is more about her, Slosh and their children. She hasn't yet realised she's the toxic one in the family.
IMG_9858.jpeg

Rach, you may want to think about what you're doing to your own kids and stepchildren.

Attachments

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
How on earth did J survive in the army if he passed out at the thought of having his blood pressure taken FFS.

If someone shouted boo at him he'd run a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Thanks for the recap Dipsy. You know, normally I laugh at them because you have a great way of recapping the s**t show that is their lives, but this time I didn't laugh once because it's just so incredibly sad the life those kids have. Yes they get so much money thrown at them but they are all spoilt, they're all unpleasant (except Wimbledon at the moment......), they all do things they shouldn't do but their lives have been ruined and flounder face and stick legs are happy to cash in big time at their expense. It's just disgusting. I really hope Katie's family get hold of that absolutely shocking video of Toothy McToothface mimicking her as it's truly despicable especially when days later she's lovebombing her and stick legs is adding her to the 'family' (in the loosest sense of the word) WhatsApp group. Scum.

Reactions: 31