Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aunt Sally

Speaker at a Family Justice Board Conference ?
Ok Rachel.
That's the equivalent of Karen Matthews doing a speech on the best Divan beds for 9year olds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

button moon

VIP Member
Where has she posted these messages? I have recently recovered from an episode of alcohol abuse brought on by my horrific relationship breakdown and loss of children. If the boys mum is still drinking its because she feels hopless and is grieving for her boys. I hope she finds peace soon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

FridaK

VIP Member
I'm a Barbie Boy
A dildo is my sex toy.
I'm tantastic
The Kitchens drastic

You can search my hair.
Birds shitting everywhere.
Rach broadcasts to the nation.
My defecation.

Come on Sloshy, let's go begging
Ahh ah ah ah
Come on Sloshy, steal the donated food.
Oh Ooh oh Oh
Come on sloshy, wear you visor.
Ahh ah ah ah
Rach loves Hannah, you despise her
Oh Ooh oh oh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

shestheproblem

Oh wow can't believe it, attached all vidoes incase they disappear!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

FridaK

VIP Member
She's a what now? She needs help for the compulsive lying and if she's the spokesperson for all dv victims, we may as well just abolish all laws now and be done with it🤷🏻‍♀️
Why is she acting like she's completed a leg of a sellout Arena Tour? Rach you were in a conference room in Swindon slagging your ex off again, shut up and stay at home you absolute tit 🤚.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Racket: oh Trevi is an amazing organisation, they work so hard to allow women with addiction issues with their babies

Also Racket: SHE'S AN ADDICT SHE'S POORLY IN THE HEAD AND IT'S TOO TRAUMATIC FOR THE BOYS

• Angry
Reactions: 66

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Maybe Joyce's ex wife and Edie's dad should team up and go to speak to one at one of these events about their experiences of being dragged through court by this pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
We can all guess where they got that bug from....that kid on their camping trip dribbling into the salad is probably patient zero 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’ve been a regular commenter here for years. As I’ve said I just don’t think it’s going to make a difference to those who are huns and blindly support her but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be honest, at this point she could probably say outright "I don't really give much of a shit about abused women, I don't have any interest in any of the kids, but I want you to keep paying me so I can treat myself to more designer clothes, bags, and trainers" and the most deluded huns would still lap it up and tell her she deserves it 🙄

However, we often get new members on here saying they'd started questioning some of her behaviour (whether that's the money, how she treats the kids, the whole narrative of Wilbert being "level 3 autistic" etc), anything that can tell the truth about her and make even one person think twice about donating to the shit show is a good thing in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

FridaK

VIP Member
Ahhh she’s taking Lu out but she’ll be back for storytime later…. She’s even done a countdown for the online twats..😂😂😂
She’s so thoughtful👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Josh sitting there like some sort of growth on her shoulder that needs lancing out. Get out of that loft and get a job you Twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
Bugger me that post is something else. So many questions…

Who in their right mind refers to a young child’s alternative phone as a burner phone? Felt like I was in an episode of Line of Duty. Maybe Rachaele was really “H”???

From what I have taken from the situation over the years was that Sam was awarded some type of custody and they stopped it and it never resumed as she couldn’t afford to take them back to court.

I barely drink, not like R’s barely drinking but actually don’t drink and I think constantly swipes at me, 3 books written about me, lies to 250K plus randoms and having to watch my children being flaunted online belonging to someone else would probably drive me to drink.

I just don’t agree with the situation at ALL. Even if everything about Sam was 100% correct (which I don’t believe as she has attempted to alienate E’s dad) it is not her story to tell. It’s S & I’s story to tell one day if they ever want to. R think she is clever now but one day they will realise she made their childhood traumas and a lady’s mental health issues into a money making business and it’s disgusting.

She has no idea the amount of damage she is doing to all those children. She should be protecting them from these “unsafe parents” but instead she is just pouring petrol and lighting a match on a very fragile situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

krose

I don't know but possibly they could actually set some boundaries? When he starts school in September, will he be bringing bags full of dinosaurs too?
Why would she need to take Wilby to work when Josh took a career break to look after him?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Cjen84

It takes 6 or more years training to become a solicitor, 5 to become a barrister.
Years of studying and work experience, to qualify.
I have no idea how long it takes to become a judge.
Then along comes Rachel Hambleton, with her personal story (bullshit & lies), about her experience of domestic abuse.
What an absolute superstar she is, educating and enlightening these legal professionals on Domestic Abuse 🤬.

She has singlehandedly insulted every victim of DA and insulted all the legal professionals who attended whatever the fck conference/meeting she spoke at yesterday.
Unless anyone in the audience was stupid enough or ignorant enough to actually believe her?

Edit to add, I wonder if Rachel mentioned, during yesterday's "speach" that she is a perpetrator of DA, within her own home?
And that she was violent towards her ex husband and that his supposed violence towards her is questionable?
I’m currently doing my law degree. It’s 3 years (or 6 if you do it part time) for the degree, then you have to do a training contract for around 18 months, then you have solicitor exams which are enough to make you cry and reach for the nearest gin bottle and even then it’s continuing training. Barristers tend to be freelance though with a chambers. (Crap money until established) and judges, simple magistrate doesn’t have to be legally trained and deal with low level stuff. With cafcass, they must have a social work degree with experience on top.
I’m about to start a year of pro bono work as part of my final year within the family division and even with the experiences I have had as a mum and with all my legal study I’m absolutely popping it.
Rancis has annoyed me more than usual with this recent crap. She is not making courts work differently. Family court is very resistant to change and a tart from Torbay isn’t going to single handlely change it. She has used courts to abuse people and not experienced them as a mum like the boys mum (or myself) and as for the speaking to top judges? Yeah ok sure hun 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I have no words to that latest story....why does Josh need to clean her after she's 'shit the bed'...is she a baby? 🤢
I've had a couple of bad stomach bugs in my time as has my husband. I can honestly say as an adult I have never required another adult to clean me after having the shits nor has my husband asked me to clean him.

Reactions: 55