PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously posting full names is a no go but you can’t blame someone for asking about which dads go with which kids when every single thread there’s someone commenting on one of her ex’s looks

Reactions: 4
Okay carry on. Then in her next chroll rant dhe can rightly accuse us of tracking down her children and spying on them.
Knock yourselves out. Her grandma follows the tiktok her first names Ann.
https://giphy.com/26ueYUlPAmUkTBAM8
She freely mentions the kids and their dads so it wouldn’t be spying to know who is who if you’ve followed long enough. There’s a lot that people do and say on here that gives her ammo but wondering about the kids bio parents isn’t really one of them I don’t think

Reactions: 5
For the love of god please can someone reply with the kids names and which male they belong to?! I haven’t been around here very long and swear to god there’s a new kid and/or dad mentioned every time
B & T are Wayne
E is Jordan
S & I are Josh (mum is Sam)
W is Josh

Reactions: 5
we are going to see some pass agg as fuck posts soon. this new tt thing qill be sending her crazy.

Reactions: 6
Really?! Better report and remove the whole thread then!
Discussing stuff she’s posted online is one thing, asking for the kids other parents details is another. Creeped out by anyone who would Think it’s normal to search Facebook for a child’s dad.
Yes R openly talks about them all but doing what you’re doing is giving her the attention she craves.

Outside of R and her tales of lies they all have lives and partners. Jobs. Such odd behaviour tracking someone down. For what??

Reactions: 9
New thread.
New school in S
cos she’s talking out of her arse.!!!
Easy to see that when she goes roadtripping every weekend, out for expensive meals and day trips to the beach, she’s not “working hard behind the scenes” for all those women in DV situations, she’s not rescuing women in the middle of the night at all, or even running the shit shop, buy and sell shop, uniform shop or even a women’s drop in centre…. She has no clue.!!!
She’s a con artist…. That is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Pair of idiots. Surely Josh can’t be in the police force if he’s chatting freely like this??

Where is this being filmed??

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 16
Seeing as they're constantly coked off their tits, they don't care. Unless he's found their stash and is helping himself of course.
oh my goodness, surely we are not thinking she is exaggerating, misremembering the trauma, of that day, NO we are not, shes just LYING, as per her normal behaviour

shame all those Huns who purchased her book know this, or perhaps not
sadly
who is Tony? I’m confused I thought the girls dad was Wayne? Or is that Edie’s

Reactions: 1
Pair of idiots. Surely Josh can’t be in the police force if he’s chatting freely like this??

Where is this being filmed??
Fucking hell. People pay for this shit I'll be honest though, I wouldn't pay any influencer a penny. Those 2 aren't even funny though!

Reactions: 12
who is Tony? I’m confused I thought the girls dad was Wayne? Or is that Edie’s
Because she printed lies in her book she wasn't allowed to call him Wayne so in the book she referred to him as Tony. That way she could write whatever she wanted with no legal come backs

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.