PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know but possibly they could actually set some boundaries? When he starts school in September, will he be bringing bags full of dinosaurs too?
They setting him up for future meltdowns! She's preparing all the content now cos she knows once he goes to school she won't have any!

Reactions: 23
Is the TT account trolling? It’s factual information and a persons opinion on a subject. Nothing is being directed to her inbox or comments on her posts.

Reactions: 32
I don't know but possibly they could actually set some boundaries? When he starts school in September, will he be bringing bags full of dinosaurs too?
Why would she need to take Wilby to work when Josh took a career break to look after him?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Is the TT account trolling? It’s factual information and a persons opinion on a subject. Nothing is being directed to her inbox or comments on her posts.
I agree. Shes quite lucky really, it could be alot worse over there. If your an avid tik tok user you will know what I mean 🤣 people go in hard over there with their videos slating people so hers is quite tame compared to others

Reactions: 21
It isn’t trolling but she will twist it be so. It’s not saying anything we don’t already know/haven’t said here but the chances of it getting through to a hun are minimal. Yes great idea (although I’m sure it’s been done before?) but in practice the impact it has will probably be minimal.

Reactions: 6
I 100% get where you’re coming from with the kids. Whoever that was interacting with Lula shouldn’t of done but if lulas old enough to have those social media accounts open and see whatever is on there and comment then she’s old enough to take what is said back. R has absolutely no safeguarding in place regarding her kids, if anything she encourages it. There is plain to see, multiple open accounts of edie on tik tok and she’s 9 😩 That falls on the parents, not other tik tok users. I think a lot of tattlers are invested to see how this Tik Tok will pan out, hopefully it will have a detrimental effect on the whole patchwork tit show, that’s why we’re here on tattle all giving our pennies worth as we can see through her and know what evil she’s done wrecking lives.
I had a look at TT last night and can’t believe how many open accounts E has! 😱 there are also at least 6 of her accounts that have been banned! A 9/10 year should be nowhere near TT no wonder she wants all this expensive skin care. My granddaughter is 9 and no way would she be anywhere near TT ! I’m shocked that her nan AB is following most of them too 😱 Protect your grandchild and get her off that good dam awful site!

Reactions: 21
It isn’t trolling but she will twist it be so. It’s not saying anything we don’t already know/haven’t said here but the chances of it getting through to a hun are minimal. Yes great idea (although I’m sure it’s been done before?) but in practice the impact it has will probably be minimal.
But how can she! There's no voiceover and no one's taking directly to the camera saying whatever about her! All the poster is doing is uploading content that SHE has posted herself! Believe me I scroll TT most nights when the kids in bed and there's worst people out there trolling others!
I think the longer it's there the more people will see it! TT is becoming quite poplar lately and not just the younger generation either!

Reactions: 19
Leaving the house with that amount of dinosaurs is ridiculous. Will she ever say "no" to that boy?

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry you what now.please please don't be so thick.what blusher.what blusher they asked! It's a bleeping filter. a bleeping FILTERRRRRRR" please everyone go and click on her filter she's used on that story and see what It does to your face. Aha hahaha I looked like a porcelain doll skin! My god it completely did me over.i really want you to see what it did to my face! But yeh.its that fuckallhelps influencers brand Iconic? Ha.good one rachet. How can they not see.she even disclosed the filter this time at the top of that story🙈🙈

Reactions: 15
Paetron live this morning - conveniently not saved- my friend only saw a bit of it, so no idea what was said at the beginning.

Apparently Rach has been invited, with Betsy to appear on a TV show. The producer follows her on insta, and has messaged to say she wants her on the show. This then changes to Jo has received an email to ask if Rach and Betsy will do a casting audition.

R refuses to say what the show is incase the Chrolls spoil it by contacting the TV producer.

However she hints it will involve going abroad for 3 weeks at the beginning of September, and that they could win a lot of money (which she says they could buy loads of designer bags and shoes with- so she's clearly reading here, or aware of the tiktok).

Huns are creaming their knickers and telling her to do it. A few are suggesting it's Coach Trip, buy she doesn't respond.

She says Josh recons they've a good chance of winning, and she agrees, as she and Betsy are "so entertaining" together.

But she probably won't do it, as Betsy has a job starting in Sept, and Wilby will be starting school. She wouldn't want to leave Josh in charge as he is a strict parent and her kids are only happy when she's home as her parenting style balances his out. Besty suggested that they do it and ask one of Rachel's friends to stay and coparent with Josh.

Live ended as Betsy really complaining of feeling poorly, and then leaves the hobbit hole where R follows her and you can hear B vomiting in the background.

That's all I've got. You're welcome 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It def doesn’t make sense, yoghurts are still full and it doesn’t look like yoghurt, make it make sense and then that pathetic attempt at telling him off!? She doesn’t change her tone really so how is he is supposed to understand she is cross? Plus just don’t let him eat yoghurt in the first place where ever he likes or sit with him until he is done.
You can bet this is leading up to a new suite because if that is yogurt it's gonna stink. I also don't think Wibble did it, he looks far too confused.

Reactions: 22
as an inexperienced TikTok user ( only follow two accounts both being blood relatives) I think the videos were actually very informative, I had no idea to the actual extent of her expenditure. Yes we all remember the VB jacket, for example which she claimed J bought of resell site, when VB was still advertising it, in her Autumn collection. But WOW, who could imagine the scale of it.

as for L commenting , I had no idea she had an account on TT, and I see others , on here say 2 x 14 olds are also commenting, how do they know that, I presume R has announced it on Patreon, as she does for all the children and teens in her care for amusing content, in some countries, France for example, it is illegal to pimp children on SM for content.

unfortunately for Rachel/Josh, as my gran would say, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW..

Reactions: 14
You could say the same really about this thread! You say the best thing to do is ignore her yet we are all still here commenting on what she does. The TT videos just highlights her in one space! It's okay people commenting on her SM post but if you was a Hun and wondered over here would you want to read over 100 threads to get a hindsight of what she's really like! The videos just puts it all in a 3/4 min video so the huns can see what she's really like! Scamming people need to stop! Ffs she ask for donations for food, gets given free food and then sells it! Yet doesn't show where the money is going but begs for mattress, double pushchairs whilst she's buying £200 trainers, pink kitchens and other expensive stuff! You can't stop the sheep paying her money to expose her kids which I do think is the lowest of the low but you can try and make them aware on where the £5/10 is going each month and that isn't to help families in need! The only family she is helping is her own and laughing and snorting at everyone!

p.s I didn't make the TT account but I salute the person who did! People like her need bringing down and get into the real world because if your gonna lie about tit you need to be a good liar to remember what you said and everything she's said recently is one big lie and it will all catch up with her soon and this time it won't be the chrolls fault!
I agree. Not everyone who disagrees and thinks she an abhorrent twit is on tattle.
After all once upon a time we all weren't on here and we had issues with her. There's a before tattle in all of us haha. And there are plenty who jave concerns about people who are not on these sites. So they are perfectly allowed just like we on here to speak out in their own form.
You can't say there's a dedicated site to calling out and hating what these people do. People have opinions far and wide outside of this site.

Reactions: 13
But how can she! There's no voiceover and no one's taking directly to the camera saying whatever about her! All the poster is doing is uploading content that SHE has posted herself! Believe me I scroll TT most nights when the kids in bed and there's worst people out there trolling others!
I think the longer it's there the more people will see it! TT is becoming quite poplar lately and not just the younger generation either!
We are talking about the woman who claims she has trolls in her inbox morning, noon and night without ever showing any concrete evidence of it. Of course she is going to use a TikTok account set up about her to say she’s being trolled, she knows the huns are too thick to question it 🤣

Reactions: 5
I agree. Not everyone who disagrees and thinks she an abhorrent twit is on tattle.
After all once upon a time we all weren't on here and we had issues with her. There's a before tattle in all of us haha. And there are plenty who jave concerns about people who are not on these sites. So they are perfectly allowed just like we on here to speak out in their own form.
You can't say there's a dedicated site to calling out and hating what these people do. People have opinions far and wide outside of this site.
Excatly not everyone has time to read pages and pages of gossip about her! TT rounds it all up! I'll say to the poster fill your boots! She's got it coming to her! She claims she's the victim in all of this 🤣🤣 the victims are those your abusing or begging to for money!

We are talking about the woman who claims she has trolls in her inbox morning, noon and night without ever showing any concrete evidence of it. Of course she is going to use a TikTok account set up about her to say she’s being trolled, she knows the huns are too thick to question it 🤣
To be honest, I dont think it really matters. If R wants to go on a troll rant then she can just invent something in her head like she has before, she doesn't need a tik tok to give her the excuse 🤣 I mean, look at how far fetched she made the wedding outfit post 🤦‍♀️
She will cry troll regardless of what people post so I say crack on lol

Reactions: 26
To be honest, I dont think it really matters. If R wants to go on a troll rant then she can just invent something in her head like she has before, she doesn't need a tik tok to give her the excuse 🤣 I mean, look at how far fetched she made the wedding outfit post 🤦‍♀️
She will cry troll regardless of what people post so I say crack on lol
Don't forget the patchwork shop spotted post one too where just ONE person tagged Jo yet apparently everyone threw her under the bus! It's that hobbit hole bedroom it's where her imagination comes alive 🤣

• Haha
I'm sorry you what now.please please don't be so thick.what blusher.what blusher they asked! It's a bleeping filter. a bleeping FILTERRRRRRR" please everyone go and click on her filter she's used on that story and see what It does to your face. Aha hahaha I looked like a porcelain doll skin! My god it completely did me over.i really want you to see what it did to my face! But yeh.its that fuckallhelps influencers brand Iconic? Ha.good one rachet. How can they not see.she even disclosed the filter this time at the top of that story🙈🙈
I just tried it too, I look amazing considering I have had barely any sleep. Looks like I have perfectly matched foundation, blusher and highlighter and I'm sure it slimmed my face down too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.