Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Because domestic abuse is just a laughing matter to Rach.
I feel sick.
View attachment 2306644
She travels the UK as a speaker for domestic abuse. This is the first time shes done it 🤣🤣🤣
Fuck off R. If you was that terrified of him then you wouldn't keep baiting him every chance u get. In fact, you wouldn't even mention his name but its like word vomit to you.
The only way professionals have "failed" you, in your head, is because u clearly didn't get what u wanted. Whatever that may be because its clear ur desperate to keep him in your life!
#rachel❤'swayne4eva

Reactions: 41

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
‘Burner phone.’ Stringer Bell is reincarnated on the English Riviera.
Even minor details like having a different phone are turned up to 11.

‘He’s got a burner phone.’
‘What, so he uses it once or twice and then throws it away?’
‘No, he keeps it.’
‘So, you mean he has a different phone then?’
‘Chroll.’

• Haha
Reactions: 41

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Rancid is estranged from most of her family, regularly throws her Mum under the bus, has stopped the girls seeing their Dad and step sisters, has lost numerous friends and I think only allows Edies Dad contact as it gets her out of parenting her once a week. Doesn’t take a lot to work out where the problem is lying. Courts and social services should take family relations and historic relationships into account when making decisions on who children are best placed with.

Reactions: 40

Lifeinpieces

Not wanting to cause offence but my husband has just said Joycey looks great for a 60 year lesbian as clearly he has no balls allowing them to have a pink kitchen. No offence intended!!

• Haha
  • Heart

JW80

VIP Member
Why is her 17 year old stolen stepson stroking her face and talking about her period 🤢 Fucking strange dynamic that!!! Made me shudder!

• Sick
  • Wow
So, I have read the Patreon post (haven’t paid for months but not been removed) basically she’s saying she’s had an awful week all round. She’s had to close the shop as it’s not making money, the landlord of the Paington centre wants to up her rent, so now she has to decide whether or not to keep it open or close it. She’s not getting ads as she’s ‘not prepared’ to do what others are doing, Knee deep has gotten her through the week. Had problems with all the kids but in particular Isaac, whose mum contacted him on a burner phone on Friday night. She’s then gone on the slate her. I have screen shots but unsure if I should post them or not, they’re pretty heavy to read and I wouldn’t want to cause anyone upset.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

geezabreak

VIP Member
So...Ratshit first throws seb under the bus, then seb says R told him to look in E's room, then E throws Katie under the bus FFS! They're a bunch of arseholes. E is an entitled little madam who has skin care more expensive than what I buy and she's 9! There's actually not a nice one amongst them is there.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Another relationship she has tried to stop then.
Anyone would think it’s because she doesn’t want people to have an insight into her life!??
Also how much of a coincidence is it that Edie is the only one that Sloshy doesn't treat like shit? If he spoke to her like he does the others, he'd run the risk of her telling her dad.

thegibb

Sooooo she’s telling us that despite SIM cards being ten a penny. The one they choose to let Issac use is one that is linked to his mum (after all the years) and that she’d know is his number?
sorry so he’s had the same number since he was taken from his mother? Or he’s had this number for a few years even though his mum may have realised its great granny’s old number and could contact him?
Wouldn’t safeguarding mean that they’d make sure basic stuff like this wouldn’t happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
I heard a weird screech earlier put it down to a seagull, maybe it was ratshit discovering the tiktok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ems1982

Chatty Member
Can someone tell this twat on TT that:

1. yes they do its called a receipt
2. Since where were Sainsbury’s collecting money for a good cause? They are a BUSINESS not a “charity”

Attachments

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Immediately cancels all evening plans....

Not had a good troll rant for a couple of weeks 🥳🎉🥳🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How deluded is she, this post is more about her, Slosh and their children. She hasn't yet realised she's the toxic one in the family.
View attachment 2298635
As someone that has been completely estranged from their mother for 10 years and as someone that spent their teenage years in a children's home, she really fucking infuriates me. She hasn't been abandoned. Her mother is in her life and from what she shows, is making an effort with both her daughter and her grandchildren, even though she is ill with cancer and gets thrown under the bus about 100 times a week.

She hasn't got a fucking clue what being abandoned feels like. Drives me mad.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Im not defending them or the situation or anything like that as like many others on here, I can’t understand why R seems to be the voice of women supporting women & yet literally fought to keep the boys from their own mother instead of helping to support a relationship between them all.. But.. to say “there is no reason at all to stop a parent having contact with their child” I simply disagree. I don’t know the ins & outs as I’m sure no one here actually does, but didn’t the courts rule no contact? In which case there is probably a good reason they have no contact. (Or at least a reason they have fabricated) again not saying this is my views but if that’s the court order then that’s what it is unfortunately.
She was awarded contact as far as we know, and they have stopped her seeing the boys. I think Rachel writing 3 books slagging her off, having regular pops at her and flaunting herself as the boys birth mother and that they call her mum would be enough to drive any person insane.
In normal life, there's not usually any case where a parent has been denied any contact at all with their child. Even when a man has murdered the mother of his child/ren, they still have full parental rights. I also seriously doubt that Rachel has parental rights over those boys and is using any and every opportunity to taunt S.

• Sad

MrsA99

VIP Member
Haha. It’s still there, I just think she‘s been blocked…
But it’s ok for people to be obsessed with her family if they pay her £5 to access a blog and private Insta account and listen to her disclose private information about her children?? 🤯

• Haha