Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t understand anyone that regularly comments on here thinking the TikTok is a bad idea. It’s just putting simple facts and truths together, and helping people to join the dots. It isn’t making fun of her appearance or trolling her in any way.

I showed it to my partner who hates anything he perceives as trolling or bullying. He was skeptical about even watching it, but it absolutely shocked him and opened his eyes. This isn’t hate - this is the truth with receipts for all to see, in a place where R can’t just block and control the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MrsOgre

VIP Member
So, I have read the Patreon post (haven’t paid for months but not been removed) basically she’s saying she’s had an awful week all round. She’s had to close the shop as it’s not making money, the landlord of the Paington centre wants to up her rent, so now she has to decide whether or not to keep it open or close it. She’s not getting ads as she’s ‘not prepared’ to do what others are doing, Knee deep has gotten her through the week. Had problems with all the kids but in particular Isaac, whose mum contacted him on a burner phone on Friday night. She’s then gone on the slate her. I have screen shots but unsure if I should post them or not, they’re pretty heavy to read and I wouldn’t want to cause anyone upset.
This needs to be out there in the public domain if she is being abusive to the mother of the boys. Its called domestic abuse by proxy, to withhold contact with children and they have a right to a relationship with her. It shouldn't matter what she's done, if anything🤷🏻‍♀️ there is no reason at all to stop a parent having contact with their child.
If you posted them here and there's a hun reading here who still thinks Rachel is the patron saint of all abuse, when she is actually abusing another woman.

Reactions: 45
Yeah fwiw I think the TikTok itself was great, I am just glad they’ve blocked the kids so they can’t comment on it. She’s dying for an excuse to say people troll her children!
Seems the TT creator is safeguarding her kids better than she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

FridaK

VIP Member
Okay. On that podcast the "Advocate" and "Domestic Abuse CIC director" sat there laughing and describing how her Husband "assessed" her breasts and made her feel like a dog when they first met. No passion, no love, just get your tits out and let's have a look. Then to boot he decided to throw in "advice" to women to go to Ann Summers 🤢 for underwear to keep a man interested. Objectification full stop.

You stick that on a TikTok and Gen Z will queue up to find out what's going on 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

angiebabe

VIP Member
🤣🤣 So the family are blocked from that TT account 🤣🤣
I bet they’re all livid. Only Raq is allowed to block people 🙄🤣🤣
No amount of Rescue Remedy will fix this. Made my day 🙌
Get those burner phones out Raq & set up new accounts 🤣

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
That podcast is a fucking joke. They're not nearly interesting or funny enough to put out a podcast all about themselves. Note that she said when she met Slosh she "hated her body because she'd been with a perpetrator who hated her body for ten years", did she conveniently forget that she had a baby with someone else in between? Or is she trying to make out that Edie's dad was also abusive?

Also, why did she say it's the first episode? What about all the ones she did with Bellend Ben? Or is he toxic now so doesn't count any more?

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
My qestion too. Plus why would you feel the need to tell everyone
She's been taking tips for her sexpest mate smelly belbin, all she talks about is shit and securely harassing people.
---
I've had to compress the crap out of this, but this is 100% ratshit

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42

chickhicks86

VIP Member
That whole thing about Isaac, that's not her story to tell! No one should know about that, not even if you pay £5 a month to do so! He's a 13 year old boy, I doubt whether he has consented in any shape or form to Rachel sharing that, never mind his real mum having very personal information shared!

Rachel Hambleton aka Part Time Working Mummy and ex PC Joshua Marshall of Devon and Cornwall police - START PROTECTING YOUR CHILDREN'S PRIVACY!!!!!!

VCJR

VIP Member
It takes 6 or more years training to become a solicitor, 5 to become a barrister.
Years of studying and work experience, to qualify.
I have no idea how long it takes to become a judge.
Then along comes Rachel Hambleton, with her personal story (bullshit & lies), about her experience of domestic abuse.
What an absolute superstar she is, educating and enlightening these legal professionals on Domestic Abuse 🤬.

She has singlehandedly insulted every victim of DA and insulted all the legal professionals who attended whatever the fck conference/meeting she spoke at yesterday.
Unless anyone in the audience was stupid enough or ignorant enough to actually believe her?

Edit to add, I wonder if Rachel mentioned, during yesterday's "speach" that she is a perpetrator of DA, within her own home?
And that she was violent towards her ex husband and that his supposed violence towards her is questionable?

Last edited:
  • Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So they don’t drink alcohol because of the trauma the boys mum caused them yet today Slosh has revealed he’s the ambassador for a local brewery. You couldn’t make it up 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Smith

Christ. Ive not watched any of her stories for a long long time. Last time a watched Lula had a garden full of chickens, obsessed with nature and saving any little creature she could and wouldn't say boo to a goose. I've just watched a story of her sat on the sofa wearing tiny hot pants, shouting and swearing!! She's like a different child. Sad ☹

• Sad

Mrsell

She's always been the latter. She was with him for what, about 7 or 8 years maybe? She left in December 2010 according to the below post. So almost 13 years later, longer than what she spent with him, she's still banging on about him. It's really time to have moved on.
"You won't remember this..." until I remind you of it at every opportunity, write 3 books about it and nickname you 'broken'. What a fucking tit.

• Angry
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I thought S was being sarcastic towards Ratfink, especially when he said it's all got too much for you with your period plus the rest of the crap he came out with. Personally I'd of been mortified if my 17/18 yr old stepson came out with that. Just me being old I suppose
---
It's hard to put this into words but what Seb said was disgustingly misogynistic. Though obviously is learned behaviour and there's not much you can do with that.

If you've raised your sons to use a women's menstrual cycle as a way to patronise her, you've created yet another gobshite that no one needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yesterday she said she had to go ‘up country’ on a 3 hr trip to speak in front of lots of head judges and heads of departments. She said she used to speak about her own experience with family courts but now she can speak about the experiences the ‘women she’s helped’ have or have had. Jo came round and she told her that Josh was out and had to go and collect her mulberry bag that contained £500 cash that she’d lent to someone and that she’d left on the table in a diner in Exeter. It also contained the company debit card. And she said she was so grateful to get it back she was going to give them £50 towards their staff party. Edie was there too complaining about her room being trashed by Seb and Jo was mouthing off about some ‘f***ing c**T’ and Edie laughed. It’s like watching an episode of some crazy crack heads 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Thanks to @shestheproblem for posting those videos as I don't do TikTok. She will be spiralling into meltdown right about now! Hats off to whoever is behind them, it's absolutely spot on

DozyWebster

VIP Member
So, I have read the Patreon post (haven’t paid for months but not been removed) basically she’s saying she’s had an awful week all round. She’s had to close the shop as it’s not making money, the landlord of the Paington centre wants to up her rent, so now she has to decide whether or not to keep it open or close it. She’s not getting ads as she’s ‘not prepared’ to do what others are doing, Knee deep has gotten her through the week. Had problems with all the kids but in particular Isaac, whose mum contacted him on a burner phone on Friday night. She’s then gone on the slate her. I have screen shots but unsure if I should post them or not, they’re pretty heavy to read and I wouldn’t want to cause anyone upset.
well blow me over, i for one am *shocked* that the shop has failed within a year and the centre might close… it’s almost like we could see that coming 🔮🔮😂😂 couldn’t happen to a nicer c*nt 🖕🏻

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Wonder if be kinds sneer has turned up a notch since being on holiday.
She'll be even more insufferable. She's 100% going to be one of those twats that will shoehorn into any conversation "oh when I was travelling, once when I was in Vietnam, oh yeah I did this in Thailand....".

• Haha
  • Wow