PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also noticed Sloshua kept putting his palms outwards, looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp and also couldn't leave his tackle alone as usual. He seemed very agitated yesterday🤔
IMG_9651.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The actual state of him on this because Seb took the ball. She's going "Go on Josh, show how it's done," and then he starts tip toe walking around the ball in women's Crocs 🥴.

He's one of them that starts crying if they're asked to go in goal for a match and needs medical assistance if someone slightly taps his shin with their boot. Absolutely useless 😑.
C9E41C4F-295F-44C7-BBCE-D1677EDCDBF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@FridaK thanks for that mini mid thread recap. I'm still, annoyingly to me, totally amiss as to who the unmasker is. Are they on here, insta, the book, the bird....where can I find this person????? I'm nosey, that's all!

Also all you Saltire bearers....I'll not allow you to apply a monopoly to the fantastic Lewis purely because in doing so you'll want to withold Paolo from me and that is a line I will & must defend.

R has meno bloat IMO. I'd be very surprised if another child is inbound....they'd be foolish to consider it given the lifestyle they lead and the dynamics of their chaotic family.
I'd like to know who she is seen as though she plastered my face and Instagram account over her stories!
---
I also noticed Sloshua kept putting his palms outwards, looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp and also couldn't leave his tackle alone as usual. He seemed very agitated yesterday🤔
View attachment 2266964
He's probably got thrush and itchy🙈🤣🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that still all the butter from the first week they opened?
View attachment 2266910
She makes out that they have so many people come each week, But in reality how many people are actually going, And how much is she having to take home/give to staff because it’s stacking up,?
There’s quite a few packets of nappies stacked there too, Surely they would fly out first.?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Stand by your beds Tattlers for we are about to get another piece of #reno action from the gruesome twosome. I wonder if she'll go for the tit brown kitchen that the chrolls on Facebook were so horrible about? No amount of new kitchen will make Sloshy's food appetising tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like rach is not content with taking money online she's doing it in person now too 😜🤣
Omfg. I just spat my drink everywhere. The worst thing is I imagined it and thought "Plausible." 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
B has done a clothes shopping haul over in Oz, bank of mummy is still going strong 🙄 she has an annoying smirk throughout too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just seen Bratsys shopping haul, Citybeach isn’t cheap..must be great to fund your bone idol fuckin kids…🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
---

• Angry
‘I’ looks so uncomfortable in those videos he keeps covering his body 😫 - I feel like we have all invaded a private family day for some reason watching those videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely the whole point of surprise homecoming videos is that people aren’t expecting you to come home?

This looks like it needs a caption, that's her hand on the phone too. She literally looks like someone who has just invaded their conversation and is being massively ott interested.
IMG_9653.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.