PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a community larder, run by volunteers, open 1 day a week, anyone can use it, it’s free and stops food going to landfill. We’re a small rural community not a larger town like Paignton though with somebody like Rach, thank goodness

Reactions: 12
If she ever messages anyone just reply to every stupid question she asks with the following:
Where’s the PayPal?
Why was josh sacked?
What did you use all the go fund me money on?
Why are you always asking for money when your patreon takes in £16k a month?
Etc etc etc
She won’t dare post it to her “highlights”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I've said it before- she has deep psychological issues that she has never addressed and will never address as it will mean taking some accountability for her past actions. When everyone in your life is toxic, there's usually a deeper reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did she get the posting it to highlights from the barn woman who claimed to be outing trolls and saving it to highlights? Or has she always saved them to highlights?

There was no hate or trolling from Queenie. The trolling is Rachel. She trolls people, attempting to bully them and then thrives on the drama. But when it doesn’t go her way, she deflects.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't get over @Queeniebee being honest by pointing out some very real flaws in her character and her response was essentially "You have stage 4 cancer, and you don't look after you children because you post on a gossip website." Then block.

That's not an adult response to a discussion she opened. She's a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I can't get over @Queeniebee being honest by pointing out some very real flaws in her character and her response was essentially "You have stage 4 cancer, and you don't look after you children because you post on a gossip website." Then block.

That's not an adult response to a discussion she opened. She's a child.
She tried to get me to bite by mentioning cancer and looking after my children! But having cancer doesn't bother me and I'm quite capable to taking my children on adventures on my own! Yes I'm with someone but we don't live together so I do everything she doesn't by myself! I've just starting to revamp my house BY MYSELF (if gives me something to do when I'm not "trolling" her or on tattle 🤣)
---
New date unlocked too.. she didn’t quote 2019 like she normally does. It’s now 2020….The internet is winning😂😂
I didn't join tattle till 2020 so she couldn't use the 2019 on me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She tried to get me to bite by mentioning cancer and looking after my children! But having cancer doesn't bother me and I'm quite capable to taking my children on adventures on my own! Yes I'm with someone but we don't live together so I do everything she doesn't by myself! I've just starting to revamp my house BY MYSELF (if gives me something to do when I'm not "trolling" her or on tattle 🤣)
---

I didn't join tattle till 2020 so she couldn't use the 2019 on me!
Do you give your kids ice cream though? If you don't, then unfortunately you are neglecting them when you post on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😂😂 she commented on that on my post!

It's bad when you accuse someone of "trolling" you and you have to share a quote from their Insta rather than the messages I've sent her!

maybe I'll share the messages we exchanged!
Please do

Reactions: 4
What happened to her updating her chroll highlight? 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh wait, she’s got nothing to go on with @Queeniebee has she 🙄

Also if my kids spoke to me the way Seb spoke to them, we’d be having serious words. But then we bring our kids up to be respectful and so it’s not tolerated. I have no sympathy for them two. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 27
Son walks in early and wakes them..her first instinct is to grab her phone and record the interaction in case it makes good content? No wonder they don't respect her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What happened to her updating her chroll highlight? 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh wait, she’s got nothing to go on with @Queeniebee has she 🙄

Also if my kids spoke to me the way Seb spoke to them, we’d be having serious words. But then we bring our kids up to be respectful and so it’s not tolerated. I have no sympathy for them two. You reap what you sow.
I'm hoping she does add me because I'll come down on her with a ton of bricks because she has sweet fa on me! She has more to lose than I do

Reactions: 28
If she ever messages anyone just reply to every stupid question she asks with the following:
Where’s the PayPal?
Why was josh sacked?
What did you use all the go fund me money on?
Why are you always asking for money when your patreon takes in £16k a month?
Etc etc etc
She won’t dare post it to her “highlights”
“Imagine pissing your kids off that much with your antics that two would rather be on the streets and one on the other side of the world…”

Reactions: 23
What parents of a violent autistic child are still able to be dosing around in bed at 10 am. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and the way they speak to Seb 🤢🤢🤢🤢 everything about them is just so skanky! 🤢🤮🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 40
It’s hilarious that she spends more time looking for chrolls than with her kids.. She’s obsessed it’s pathetic 😂. I’ve never seen an ‘influencer’ so obsessed with trolls or what people think of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.