PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Court ordered??? What judge or civil servant does she know? Would she not have to be a licensed service to be court ordered with actual professionals with actual PHD’s?

and why would a court order anyone to go to a Freedom course…? It’s not like it’s anger management…. So they’re not there by choice? Wtf!!!!

Like this woman is so beyond deluded it’s bizarre.
Well she did do a two day online course. Plus she can describe in detail how her 3 year old is beating up his 45 year old ex police officer Father and family on the daily and she can hear punches being swung, which is a rare talent in itself. Who knows what's true at this stage 😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The only way I can see her classing it as court ordered is if a court has advised a woman they need to see that she's making effort to take positive steps to change her behaviour - be that addiction or whatever. Then the woman signs up for the course. A judge certainly hasn't referred any women there 🤣🤣 these huns must really button up the back if they believe that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only way I can see her classing it as court ordered is if a court has advised a woman they need to see that she's making effort to take positive steps to change her behaviour - be that addiction or whatever. Then the woman signs up for the course. A judge certainly hasn't referred any women there 🤣🤣 these huns must really button up the back if they believe that
But she had a meeting with all the judges and solicitors across the land didn't you know and she works closely with them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it's not the same, but a few years ago I worked for the Probation Service. Any court ordered courses that they ran were strictly prescribed, the training team had no say whatsoever over the content, how it was delivered etc. These were when the courses were part of the sentance, so someone convicted of drink driving would be ordered to attend a drink driving course etc. So I'm calling bollocks on Ratchet and her pound shop version of the Freedom course being court ordered for anyone 🤷

Reactions: 28
I know it's not the same, but a few years ago I worked for the Probation Service. Any court ordered courses that they ran were strictly prescribed, the training team had no say whatsoever over the content, how it was delivered etc. These were when the courses were part of the sentance, so someone convicted of drink driving would be ordered to attend a drink driving course etc. So I'm calling bollocks on Ratchet and her pound shop version of the Freedom course being court ordered for anyone 🤷
Agree…. Also why has she thanked Jen!? I thought Rancid delivered the course, she’s always dropping on that she’s off to do the course today??

Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel really awkward seeing s’s girlfriend on there yesterday since we know that Josh has seen her naked!!!!??!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Unsurprisingly Sloshy appears to have gone to London with her. I wonder who the violent, level 3 autistic toddler who thrives on routine has been left with this time 🙄

Remind me what Sloshy's "career break" was supposed to be for again?

Reactions: 25
Just had a look back to see what Ratshit got for Mother's Day. A £300 pair of jeans, and a £145 pair of trainers, plus cards from each child with a gushing message about how amazing she is.

For Father's Day Joyce got a public post telling the son they had together how he's ruined their lives.
That's true narcissistic behaviour right there. Making someone else's day about themselves 🙄 don't think anyone can have a day where it's not about Rach.

Reactions: 17
Making out ut can be forced is really not helpful either. It's meant to be about supporting woman to get there. To make it their choice.their right to be free and the course should help that when they are ready.and only then.
There are all sorts of reasons the woman have to be ready to take that kind of thing.often trauma related too. It should be a safe space. A moment to freedom or empowerment.of understanding.not a fearsome threatening pushed upon course if they aren't there yet.
The moment you say to a dv victim that something is court ordered or forced you putting them jn fight flight state.AGAIN.and taking away the control they need to find again.yheir choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I met someone on a course for children that was court ordered to do the freedom course. It was so she could be seen to be making positive steps to not go back to the abuser as the children's care was foremost and she was ordered to do it so that she could essentially protect the children and therefore keep them in her care. So R may talk some crap but that could be true very feasibly. I think we are just so used to lies.

Reactions: 12
That's true narcissistic behaviour right there. Making someone else's day about themselves 🙄 don't think anyone can have a day where it's not about Rach.
These posts have really made me laugh this afternoon. Was just thinking I had to do a speed awareness course a few years (driving a tad over 30mph), if only Rach had been around then, I might have been sent to her to sort me out (or save me🤣). I'm not making light of anyone with genuine dv needs here, I just wonder who the hell does that centre cater for. Why is she now giving the impression that all her clients have asbos 🤣 and are ordered there my the courts

Reactions: 10
Am I confused or is this the 6 week course she charged £200+ for? Court ordered to pay to attend that shite? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Unsurprisingly Sloshy appears to have gone to London with her. I wonder who the violent, level 3 autistic toddler who thrives on routine has been left with this time 🙄

Did we really think she would be going to London on her own.... At least at this book launch Sticker lady's hubby may speak to Josh, they both seem as boring as each other!

Reactions: 8
The Freedom Programme won't have been "court ordered" Probation orders changed a few years ago to sometimes include RAR days (rehabilitation activity requirement) these can be what ever the probation officer want them to be. They often refer the days to other providers (such as crappy courses) to do the work.

Reactions: 5

I hope Rachael has packed her first aid box and tissues in case he accidentally gives himself a paper cut. The tears that man sheds over minor injuries.

ETA: Can't believe I called him a man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.