PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That letter wasn't a letter to Josh full stop. that was a letter that all these narcissistic t*** influences do when they pretend they're doing something, when really they just want to get information out there.
It was a letter letting everyone know the information she needs them to know. She just uses other people as a vehicle to get her narrative known.
It's like when they do ads and say "oh I've been struggling with this. oh but hey look what I found." no you haven't been struggling with it. no you haven't just found it. you're being paid to do this.
This post was a bit the same. just a story. Used to tell all the nitty gritty details. all the things you need to see, to hear all the things she needs people to know, to feel sorry for her, to get her narrative across. to make sure everyone knows the little bits that hurt HER. every single day the things that affect HER. the things that W does that means he's the level autistic. the things they go through, the things that hurt HER. things they need every single person to know to tell her story, to tell her narrative.
Its to ingrain into everybody just what it's like to be her. Because it wouldn't look as good if she made a post about what she was going through today. so instead she just fills in every gap by implying its about Josh, when really it's just about getting the information she needs out. her story. Her guilt trips. Her little violin woe is me. everyone feel sorry for me and tell me how awful my life is and how brave I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I think we should count ourselves lucky that she’s only written one letter to Josh! Imagine if she’d penned that much crap to every single one of the men she’s called her adoptive dad over the years!!

Reactions: 18
All I got from that post was
1. Wilby was an inconvenience to her and still is.
2. She is clearly terrified of him
3. She is more than happy throwing Josh and Wilby under the bus and (for the sake of argument let's say josh is on a career break 🤥), her pretend career was far more important than Joshs 20 year career...

What an excellent message for fathers day 🙄

Reactions: 37
Vicious troll, huns will descend for attack and post will be deleted in 5...4...
IMG_9531.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Some of the responses saying how Wilby will treasure that letter?? Are we reading the same letter cos that's just bullshit isn't it. The huns make me cringe more than I've ever cringed before...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can't wait to read the letters Seb, Tallulah,Isaac, and Wilby write to Rach and Josh about their memories of being "parented" 🙄( leaving Betsy and Edie out as B is milking her mama out of as much cash as possible whilst she can 👏👏, and Edie spends some time with a normal family)

Reactions: 23
Whys it a late fathers day lunch.
Its fathers day today you mullet..

Also why is Gracie there and a random woman, are her and seb going out?
Where's his other children??

Reactions: 9

I don't think that's Gracie. That's sebs girlfriend who might be called Gracie but it's not the Gracie that's friends with betsy

Reactions: 8

That's Janey, one of her employees. It's sad when only 2 kids want to go out for lunch, Isaac must be having a nice time today with his new dad, Edie is with her dad and they probably don't even know where Lula is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I think these people are so lucky that Tattle exists because we can come and write it on here and not rage in their comments. I looked before and all I could see again was women moaning about how hard their lives are.

That's why they love her disgusting attitude. It validates their own awful feelings and thoughts about their lives. They are not really saying 'You and Josh are good parents.' They are saying 'Thanks for providing me a space where I can openly resent my kids without good people judging me." Hell on earth 🙄
Absolutely spot on

She infuriates me

Wilby had a chance to go to nursery a long time ago but had a melt down so she didn’t bother, what she really meant was “ he kicked off so I didn’t bother trying again plus it would have tied me down to drop off and collection times so I thought nah I’ll just dump him on whoever is available whilst I do my Mother Teresa in designer gear act whilst spouting how there’s loads of time for him to go to nursery in the future oh and I’ll blame it on lockdown as well”
Cue many posts of her half arsed disinterested parenting with her disappointment shining like a beacon
How many times has she posted her and gormless dragging him to some pub or cafe not holding his hand letting him just wander near the road because you know they can’t control him 🙄

you see this is what happens cute babies get bigger and all the time you haven’t instilled ANY routine or boundaries comes back to bite you on your arse

Reactions: 22
you see this is what happens cute babies get bigger and all the time you haven’t instilled ANY routine or boundaries comes back to bite you on your arse.

I have 3 year olds in my nursery like this . They cannot accept the concept of sitting and listening , it’s a job in itself keeping then in the circle.

Reactions: 23
you see this is what happens cute babies get bigger and all the time you haven’t instilled ANY routine or boundaries comes back to bite you on your arse.

I have 3 year olds in my nursery like this . They cannot accept the concept of sitting and listening , it’s a job in itself keeping then in the circle.
oh i remember those days well! we had to have sitting spots so they understood that they had to stay seated.

Reactions: 8

I think she meant it as a late lunch rather than it’s late for Father’s Day.
She’s still a mullet

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Some kids just struggle with this. It's not to do with parenting.

Reactions: 6
Dipped out for a while because I’m sick of her tit. Just seen the letter she wrote ‘to Wilby’ and I’m actually sick to my stomach. Who the duck would think it appropriate to publicly write something like that? Knowing that at some point in their future their neurodiverse child could read it. The impact it will have on his mental health! She is a bleeping nasty witch. Can’t even make Father’s Day about Josh it has to be the pity parade! What a sorry excuse for a mother. And the huns continue to show how thick they are for falling for it hook, line and sinker. They deserve to lose every penny she cons them out of.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely spot on

She infuriates me

Wilby had a chance to go to nursery a long time ago but had a melt down so she didn’t bother, what she really meant was “ he kicked off so I didn’t bother trying again plus it would have tied me down to drop off and collection times so I thought nah I’ll just dump him on whoever is available whilst I do my Mother Teresa in designer gear act whilst spouting how there’s loads of time for him to go to nursery in the future oh and I’ll blame it on lockdown as well”
Cue many posts of her half arsed disinterested parenting with her disappointment shining like a beacon
How many times has she posted her and gormless dragging him to some pub or cafe not holding his hand letting him just wander near the road because you know they can’t control him 🙄

you see this is what happens cute babies get bigger and all the time you haven’t instilled ANY routine or boundaries comes back to bite you on your arse
Please don't blame the parents. You must understand that the children of such people start making "BaD cHOiCes" immediately after they exit the womb.

These kids just need to be taught by their selfless, hard working, protective, tolerant, inspiring role model Fathers how to take responsibility for their own actions....... at around 1 years old........ so as not to upset their fragile (and absolutely unhinged) Mothers. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still love her insta bio “I put anyone who trolls me “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if I’m having a bad day at work I look at it laughing knowing I’m not Ratshit sitting on a bridge waiting for Cholls

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, that wasn't the father's day post I was expecting.

I don't understand why she wrote it. Well, that's not true, I get that it might have been therapeutic for her, but why on earth does she want to give it to Wilby when he's older?! And if she wanted Josh to read it, why couldn't she write it down, print it out, send an email, WhatsApp it to him, etc? Why can't she just say she wrote something and wants to share it?

As for the letter itself, it just follows the typical Rachaele format of lie, poor me, dramatic exaggeration, horrific vomiting, sympathy please, repeat as necessary.

I did enjoy the part about how Josh misses work, though.

I know he misses it. I know some days when he speaks to his colleagues or reads about a job online he’d have been involved in he gets a little pang in his heart of wishing he was still involved…but he’s here.

Which colleagues would these be, Rach? The ones he said goodbye to in a WhatsApp group, before immediately leaving said group?

200w.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.