PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now in London and has abandoned the kids yet again. A meeting for her next book that could've been done over video call like everyone else does but she has to turn up in person.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Tattlers ( my bestest friends...ever) I'm in need of starting a go fund me page...or is it PayPal. Never mind I'm sure you will let me know, anyway I need therapy urgently. I discovered last night I've been banned off Mother Theresa's Facebook page. Oh what am I going to do? Last night I was so upset I had an awful snot fest, snorting, panic attack, and it made my head poorly. Nobody here to fetch my paper bag ( all whilst being filmed) so i wrote a letter to my late husband on how cruel he was at leaving me all alone. Does this qualify me for a go fund me/PayPal scam account?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tattlers ( my bestest friends...ever) I'm in need of starting a go fund me page...or is it PayPal. Never mind I'm sure you will let me know, anyway I need therapy urgently. I discovered last night I've been banned off Mother Theresa's Facebook page. Oh what am I going to do? Last night I was so upset I had an awful snot fest, snorting, panic attack, and it made my head poorly. Nobody here to fetch my paper bag ( all whilst being filmed) so i wrote a letter to my late husband on how cruel he was at leaving me all alone. Does this qualify me for a go fund me/PayPal scam account?
Welcome to the club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I living in a different reality or is this crock of tit true? duck me. I read an article in the Mirror that Stacey's sister had written a book, clicked on the link to her Instagram page and BAM, there it was.

(I'm not clicking any Instagram links anymore 😩.)

60D0A6DB-8CDF-4142-B091-1F06F2966177.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can't wait to read the letters Seb, Tallulah,Isaac, and Wilby write to Rach and Josh about their memories of being "parented" 🙄( leaving Betsy and Edie out as B is milking her mama out of as much cash as possible whilst she can 👏👏, and Edie spends some time with a normal family)
Of course, no problem. How much do you think you will need to see you through each month 15k perhaps? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I living in a different reality or is this crock of tit true? duck me. I read an article in the Mirror that Stacey's sister had written a book, clicked on the link to her Instagram page and BAM, there it was.

View attachment 2251269

Are they duck court ordered to attend the patchwork scam 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Of course, no problem. How much do you think you will need to see you through each month 15k perhaps? 🤣
I was thinking nearer 17k a month, new trainers every week, mulberry handbags ain't cheap either, then theres my therapy sessions. A new camper van, oh and help to write my new fiction ( or is it fact) book on how to raise teenagers. But 15k will do for starters. I knew my besties wouldn't let me down. Details of where to send the money to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2251269
Like duck does she go and meet anyone.

She cant even walk into a restaurant/school playground/ supermarket on her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are they duck court ordered to attend the patchwork scam 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Two links I've clicked on over the weekend and both posts she's hijacked the comments. I understand 'networking' but come the duck on! Court ordered by whom? For what exactly? God.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also that other post about struggling to ‘mother’ her different children and phoning Betsy for parenting advice 🙄 dear lord give me strength

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2251269
This is exactly why I chose my user name. Everything she says and writes is rubbish. Talk about make it up as you go along! That now is a totally new claim "court ordered" !! 5 weeks of R's freedom course and they are totally "new women" with loads of besties and a whatsapp group. Yes please don't open any more links, you've set me off on another tangent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2251269
She really was hinting in that post when she said " make "WhatsApp groups" she's so so desperate to be in that little group! What has she been a part of? Have they the same agent? She says see you soon" so I'm wondering if she's in London for book launch party, As Greedy is heading up there too! I doubt Hinch will be there whilst Ronnie is in hospital which Ratschitt will be gutted about!

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2251269
The women who attend her centre go there because its ordered by a court??? Wtf 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just seen a hun in the wild wearing a WOW sweatshirt...tbh she looked the type 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2251269
Court ordered??? What judge or civil servant does she know? Would she not have to be a licensed service to be court ordered with actual professionals with actual PHD’s?

and why would a court order anyone to go to a Freedom course…? It’s not like it’s anger management…. So they’re not there by choice? Wtf!!!!

Like this woman is so beyond deluded it’s bizarre.

Reactions: 18
I've just seen a hun in the wild wearing a WOW sweatshirt...tbh she looked the type 🙄
I keep seeing the cleaning lady that tagged R ages ago, wearing her REBL sage zipped top. Says a lot when you’re wearing it for cleaning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.