PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks really creepy here, like @Chesneyslittlesister said and she looks like a buck toothed t-rex.

I might be able to make some enquiries about her employees being at Exeter today, that is really disturbing me that they are quite possibly pretending to be something they aren't and causing more damage to vulnerable women.
View attachment 2256595

Long socks whilst wearing shorts is one of my biggest icks 🫣🫠

Reactions: 15
I think Kates alright. I like the way she's extra about events etc, as I'm the opposite so it's interesting to watch. I also think it's great that she and her partner include their little girl all the time. Though I wouldn't put that on her thread 😂.

(She would benefit a lot from not being involved with that odd Tattle account though and not get to far in with Rachael either.)
I quite like her too! She’s thick as they come, but she does seem to really love that little girl.

Reactions: 4
She constantly bangs on about Wilby but did we ever hear any more about a possible diagnosis for Lula? Surely she’d love to be a mum of 2 autistic children, a toddler and a teenager, especially with her knowledge of raising teens as well 🙄

Reactions: 22
Just putting this out there....that photo of Exeter police station can be found on Google images ....

In the highly unlikely even that one of her staff have been there, then I agree with the PP who said they were probably just dropping someone off to the appointment with an IDVA
Even if they were just dropping someone off then they shouldn't share it as there's still the potential for who is attending to be traced?
---
I quite like her too! She’s thick as they come, but she does seem to really love that little girl.
Just goes to show Tattle is more nuanced than Rancid likes to make out. It's not all mindless hate where nice comments are banned. I bet she hates it when other influencers get praised on here as it means there's something about her specifically we don't like 😂

Reactions: 11
You can see how she can’t see beyond her big schnozz and is in her own little me me me world with her banner.
everyone’s else’s placards and banners had many quotes, stats and specific points being made. You know, like how they do for stuff like this.

The Wilby banner is thought-less pointlessness and half looks like it’s a genetic thing with the infinity shape behind?? Sort of thing they’d be best using on a sponsored walk in Torbay park

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She constantly bangs on about Wilby but did we ever hear any more about a possible diagnosis for Lula? Surely she’d love to be a mum of 2 autistic children, a toddler and a teenager, especially with her knowledge of raising teens as well 🙄
Yeah shouldn’t the sign say both their names ???

Picture conveniently taken under the “paid for my own travel” poster 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sure paypal didn’t under the funds you stole

He looks really creepy here, like @Chesneyslittlesister said and she looks like a buck toothed t-rex.

I might be able to make some enquiries about her employees being at Exeter today, that is really disturbing me that they are quite possibly pretending to be something they aren't and causing more damage to vulnerable women.
View attachment 2256595
She looks like she's taking part in some sort of game show, like a pose etc, not really reading the room of the protest and he looks incredibly odd, sort of awkward, not like an adult man 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I don't care what she's written today. I saw that letter on Sunday and she does not give a tit about that little boy unless she needs to use him for something that benefits her. Full stop from me.

Reactions: 38
I think Kates alright. I like the way she's extra about events etc, as I'm the opposite so it's interesting to watch. I also think it's great that she and her partner include their little girl all the time. Though I wouldn't put that on her thread 😂.

(She would benefit a lot from not being involved with that odd Tattle account though and not get to far in with Rachael either.)
Including her little girl in getting pissed in bars til 10pm and driving her home? Kate’s a horrible mother and person

• Wow
The fact that the sign says Walking for Wilby and they are just standing is hilarious 😆 clearly had no idea what they signed up to 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think she is preggie, I’m same age and I look preggie too, im a size 12 but my stomach has just grown since hitting 40. I think it’s just age/hormonal related. She just hasn’t adapted her clothing to account for her body changing. There is no way she would put off telling everyone if she was preggie for long.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she is preggie, I’m same age and I look preggie too, im a size 12 but my stomach has just grown since hitting 40. I think it’s just age/hormonal related. She just hasn’t adapted her clothing to account for her body changing. There is no way she would put off telling everyone if she was preggie for long.
I feel there would be a patreon live of the conception

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yep tbh I’m quite surprised she hasn’t joined only fans given her love of monetising their every move and her obvious attempts to hint at their antics in the bedroom with the sex shop visits. At least Only Fans is bloody transparent, you’re just paying to view the content end of, no pretence of anything else.

Reactions: 10
People have apparently asked her why she doesn’t home educate W

I may never stop laughing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Yep tbh I’m quite surprised she hasn’t joined only fans given her love of monetising their every move and her obvious attempts to hint at their antics in the bedroom with the sex shop visits. At least Only Fans is bloody transparent, you’re just paying to view the content end of, no pretence of anything else.
Thats why she hasn't done it.
We all know she likes to be the victim and save everyone.... she can't do that on only fans. Although she is saving other women from josh by being married to him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my gold what tit she talks and what goes on in her mind is phenomenally painful and I say painful for our eyes and ears…..

she knows sweet fa about additional needs , asd anything, if it was Josh saying it I may even have a sprinkle of respect because he’s the one with wilby

when she gives it all the waffle about speaking for other and how the flock to her like Jesus I don’t even know if it’s first hand embarrassment or you wanna punch the screen ,

she Speaks like she’s the only person to walk the each that’s encountered Sen professionals … Josh has … she just paid for it ….

when you are that parent waiting months , years that is what is hard .
Not her bollocks

Reactions: 16
She really does think money is everything doesn’t she. Others on this walk have homemade banners, pictures, points written in sharpie. And there’s these two bellends with a professionally made sign, looking so out of place!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.