PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could stop off there at Exeter hq in the next couple of days, take a selfie in the car park and tell everyone I am an IDVA too. What a bizarre place to take a photo.

Reactions: 17
Unbelievable. I hope yet again that they aren't actually helping anyone as they could have potentially identified whoever this was.
Sorry am that shocked that I've just remembered that they don't work with idvas, they will send on a referral but nobody would just turn up at the police hq and any referrals would go straight through to a legit organisation in Exeter and not this bunch of untrained halfwits.
View attachment 2256181
More evidence that this woman needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 15
Unbelievable. I hope yet again that they aren't actually helping anyone as they could have potentially identified whoever this was.
Sorry am that shocked that I've just remembered that they don't work with idvas, they will send on a referral but nobody would just turn up at the police hq and any referrals would go straight through to a legit organisation in Exeter and not this bunch of untrained halfwits.
View attachment 2256181
Wait, has she just told the world (plus potentially an abuser) that "one of her women" is giving a statement today? Sounds terribly dangerous doesn’t it?!

Reactions: 24
we all know that if you could go private for an EHCP she absolutely would not have showed up today 🙄

Reactions: 27
Wait, has she just told the world (plus potentially an abuser) that "one of her women" is giving a statement today? Sounds terribly dangerous doesn’t it?!
You never ever share this stuff! It's potentially catastrophic for victims of dv. Leaving is one of the most dangerous times for a victim. You ha e to be so brave and smart about next steps. The abuser is also possibly at paranoid hot mess at this point. It's about very very quietly and succinctly getting things in order to leave.
If anyone is handed the responsibility and frankly gift of holding this person in their protection they better know of just what role they have here. Plastering it off like that I disgusting. And performative bollox.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I could stop off there at Exeter hq in the next couple of days, take a selfie in the car park and tell everyone I am an IDVA too. What a bizarre place to take a photo.
I wonder if anyone who works there is on here?? Spill the beans Tattlers, do we have more fraud to pin to the Scam centre??

Reactions: 10
You never ever share this stuff! It's potentially catastrophic for victims of dv. Leaving is one of the most dangerous times for a victim. You ha e to be so brave and smart about next steps. The abuser is also possibly at paranoid hot mess at this point. It's about very very quietly and succinctly getting things in order to leave.
If anyone is handed the responsibility and frankly gift of holding this person in their protection they better know of just what role they have here. Plastering it off like that I disgusting. And performative bollox.
She doesn’t care, she just does and says what makes her look good, even if it is a load of tit.
Shes a vile specimen, she only cares about one person and that’s herself.

Reactions: 14
I’m not against the SEND reform today, more so because I have Sen children myself and know how bad things are however as a Sen parent I could also never just pop off to London for the day!
I don’t understand this sen protest.. maybe it’s just my local area/town but all I’ve seen is so much help and support for sen children in mainstream schools..my daughter is in year r she isn’t sen but there are several in her class and there is always 4/5 teachers in there everyday.
Sadly this is not the norm in most places. Not enough support in mainstream, not enough support in SEN schools, children not getting EHC plans. Parents have to fight for everything, to add just because there’s a few members of staff in a classroom doesn’t mean the support is adequate or suitable, more so if the staff are not overly trained in SEN!

Reactions: 17
Ok, I’m just putting this out there.
Is it possible that she has managed to get idva support for a woman and that they happen to be at the station today?
I doubt she is there, she’s probably still on her way back from her sex toy shopping in the big city.
I’m just playing devils advocate… let’s just say if someone was to be building a case against her and gathering evidence is this as bad as we think? The things she does need to be backed up as fact and proved to be breaching rules for anyone to start taking an investigation into her seriously.

Reactions: 8
I’m not against the SEND reform today, more so because I have Sen children myself and know how bad things are however as a Sen parent I could also never just pop off to London for the day!

Sadly this is not the norm in most places. Not enough support in mainstream, not enough support in SEN schools, children not getting EHC plans. Parents have to fight for everything, to add just because there’s a few members of staff in a classroom doesn’t mean the support is adequate or suitable, more so if the staff are not overly trained in SEN!
Yet Rachaele Hambleton and her sacked police officer husband (who is on a career break to look after their level 3 non verbal son), have been in London for the past couple of days attending book launches, meetings that could have been done over Zoom, meals out and visiting sex shops. Only days ago she was describing how hard the "school runs" for Wobble were, how he kicked the tit out of Josh while he tried to take him to school and escaped his car seat in the scampervan, and now she has managed to entrust the very difficult care of this severely autistic child who thrives on routine to anyone she can find to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yet Rachaele Hambleton and her sacked police officer husband (who is on a career break to look after their level 3 non verbal son), have been in London for the past couple of days attending book launches, meetings that could have been done over Zoom, meals out and visiting sex shops. Only days ago she was describing how hard the "school runs" for Wobble were, how he kicked the tit out of Josh while he tried to take him to school and escaped his car seat in the scampervan, and now she has managed to entrust the very difficult care of this severely autistic child who thrives on routine to anyone she can find to do it!
If you kid was kicking the tit out of you on the school run would you leave him for 2/3 days and let him kick the tit out of some random looking after him ???
bet we have all had parent guilt when we have had to go to a real job and leave our kids when they are poorly.
that pair clearly don’t give a tit whilst away in London playing dress up.

Reactions: 26
Sorry who's put this? They do know that an idva is an actual professional role, where you need actual qualifications to be that specific role. And it's such an important, vital and specific actual job? I have never ever heard one of "the ladies" have anything to do with training or getting qualification with this. and it's actually f****** offensive if they haven't. and dangerous if they think that this work is done by someone random working at a "play shop". Not to mention actually f****** dangerous if they don't have the skill set and the training to do the role. it is such a powerful and delicate role next to the victim you are there key person in need at this time.
This is truly disgusting!! IDVA roles are critical, they are extremely difficult to be recruited into, they require not only a specific skill set but also qualifications that are at the very least degree (or similar) in level. IDVAs work on a ‘need to know’ basis, so much so that reporting systems / databases are completely locked down so that only the allocated IDVA and their manager has access to each case. Everything is contained for numerous reasons. Reporting and documenting is done so that it supports in any criminal or legal process. Even when IDVAs discuss their service users with peers they are required to be discreet and only share where absolutely necessary. For example, if R logged communication with a service user on a database (like she has one, probably just a WhatsApp group chat) firstly her colleagues wouldn’t have access and secondly language such as ‘she was so lush, my heart is broken for her’ would be deemed wholly inappropriate. It’s time this woman was stopped. Even if, and a big even, her team were supporting in an IDVA capacity, they would be in breach of every single framework by sharing this to IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I dont know anything about any of this with the IDVA but is there any where she can be reported to for putting that online?
I dont know how it works but from others comments I can see its made a lot of people very angry so surely something can be done about her for doing that??

Reactions: 20
If you kid was kicking the tit out of you on the school run would you leave him for 2/3 days and let him kick the tit out of some random looking after him ???
bet we have all had parent guilt when we have had to go to a real job and leave our kids when they are poorly.
that pair clearly don’t give a tit whilst away in London playing dress up.
Most normal, caring parents wouldn't. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I can't even attend a medical appointment unless it's in school hours or my husband takes time off work as there is no-one else who is able to care for my child with SEN. Yet she leaves Wobble with any mug she can find to do it, and her feed is full of fellow "autism mums" who think she's Mother bloody Theresa. That's without the fact that she's also left a 13 year old step son and 14 year old daughter who also seem to be going through a tricky time as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Just putting this out there....that photo of Exeter police station can be found on Google images ....

In the highly unlikely even that one of her staff have been there, then I agree with the PP who said they were probably just dropping someone off to the appointment with an IDVA

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Just putting this out there....that photo of Exeter police station can be found on Google images ....

In the highly unlikely even that one of her staff have been there, then I agree with the PP who said they were probably just dropping someone off to the appointment with an IDVA
I bet she's just name dropped the phrase / title to make herself look knowledgeable!

Reactions: 15
He looks really creepy here, like @Chesneyslittlesister said and she looks like a buck toothed t-rex.

I might be able to make some enquiries about her employees being at Exeter today, that is really disturbing me that they are quite possibly pretending to be something they aren't and causing more damage to vulnerable women.
IMG_9577.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Exactly
Banging on about being desperate for support over the past couple of years
Does she think people are blind and stupid
She has not been interested, she just palmed Wilby off on anyone whilst she built her patchwork empire or modelled her designer gear, make up, period pants, endless freebies and went out for lunch every week, or weekends away with her husband whilst the rest of her children, assorted mates and bloody dog minded Wilby

Then she got sick of being called out and started her pay per view, started cutting back on what she showed

she thinks we are thick

Now Wilby has to start mainstream school and slack arse has to do something she’s now playing the doting mother albeit making time to write long rambling posts about how awful he is and what a nightmare she and his father are finding it dealing with him oh and crying about the rest of the ignored brood

Now I’m not saying you can’t have some free time as a parent but don’t go on as if you have sacrificed all your spare time to that child because that really is taking the piss and stop comparing yourself to parents who do try their absolute best every single day
bleeping fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.