PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see them specifically ordering her course, but Family Courts order the victim to do all sorts of tit to keep their children. Because it’s the woman’s fault the children have been a witness to abuse, not the abuser obv. I was ordered to have a 6 hour psychological assessment at a cost to myself of 3k. The court gave me a couple of names to choose from. I was also ordered to complete a parenting course, which I was told where to go for.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He looks like a right little pervert. Like one of those in the flasher Mac's 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lucy missed out that the food can be bought by anyone, not just the vulnerable or poor.

So I go on my full time fairly decent wage, turn up in a brand new car, dripping in Gucci (I don’t wear it, I find it ostentatious, but each to their own) stock up and take it back to my 4 bed detached house. Give Ratso 4 quid to go towards her vagisil subscription. All thanks to the huns who might be on minimum wage, have debts and struggling to feed their own kids. Hmm seems legit and morally correct.
---
I’ve noticed @VCJR hasn't been active/posting. Do hope you’re okay and your absence isn’t Rachaele related x
I was about to say the same. Come back @VCJR

Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed @VCJR hasn't been active/posting. Do hope you’re okay and your absence isn’t Rachaele related x
She's OK, just had a lot going on. I'm sure she'll return when things settle down.

Josh need to change his style, if I was on the same campsite as them, I'd report a dodgy looking possible flasher on site 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So handsome he has to wear those fake bad teeth and an ugly mask. And dress like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this the correct website for the freedom programme? If so I can't see her listed
ah that’s the common o‘ garden Freedom Course, Rachel only gives the Court Ordered Freedom Courses, must be on a secret web page …known only a few select people 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.