Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Not sure if we are allowed to do this (happy to be corrected!) but I think from here onwards any hun that sends a message to anyone’s inbox “defending” R, but at the same time threatening / doxxing should be named and shamed on here. Pictures and Facebook profiles.
Sick to death of them ranting about trolling while literally doing it themselves.
Not that I would ever message R, but if she ever did find me and used my posts from here to "out me", I'd be doing the same as Charlotte Foster has but also tagging R and all the brands she works with on FB, insta and twitter. I know some people may not want the agro or the attention but I would definitely be sticking up for myself.

Reactions: 45

Somerset girl

VIP Member
How can you have the self confidence to wear an outfit like that in public, but not be able to deal with a couple of comments saying it wasn't appropriate for a wedding? I'd actually have more respect for her if she'd doubled down and spoken about feeling confident in your own skin etc than crying because someone said the outfit was inappropriate.

Reactions: 44

puddleduck

VIP Member
She was quiet for a while before that horrible clothes reveal and we all know, don't we, that the time was spent coming up with something to draw all attention away from the real issue - inappropriate harvesting of funds.
It's been said over and over that she will go to any lengths to swerve the bullet.
She is not going to sit down and tell anyone anything.
Her crying and kicking off was not about her clothes, it was about the fear of losing her substantial income and extravagant lifestyle.

Moongirl69

VIP Member
The FB post...wow. Remember she stopped posting on there because it always went off like that? Then she'd reappear after "bathing the kids and putting them to bed" 😂
This comment tho from B who snipes at her sisters and stepbrothers on the daily.
20230528_124153.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrsell

Present given to Wilby - no please or thank you. I'm a broken record but I can't abide poorly mannered children

Second consecutive weekend without their 14 year old daughter. If we go away as a family, the whole family comes, so weird to me that they don't do this

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She really is missing the point (or actively ignoring it)
Its not really about the outfit she wore.
Its about all the money shes taking immorally since she opened her account! Gofund me accounts to get a mortgage, patreons where she has deceived peoples into thinking that particular one is for a good cause when its not,
She goaded the apicella sisters then didn't like that they responded.
Don't goad people and you won't get shit back 10 fold! Simple as that
Live an honest life and you also live a care free life 🤷‍♀️
Not everyone is going to like you!

Reactions: 43

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
She is more bothered about people’s opinions on her outfit other than being called a scammer and people asking where their money is. 😂

FridaK

VIP Member
If it helps, I am not a big fan of Weddings, Facebook or mixing the colour cerise with leopard print. So it's an all round no for me 😩.

• Haha
Does she really think people are jealous of her?? She's a scammer who sells her kids privacy online?? Dresses like a whore! Abuses her husband who I wouldn't touch with a barge pole!

• Heart

Cjen84

I will take bets on her outting me as a chroll as she’s openly shown my name on her paymecon page. Like seriously? Blank out names you effing tool (and no I’m not Lucy or Victoria but it’s obvious) thankfully I can deal with Rancid Hood and her band of deluded huns but what if some other woman couldn’t. Patron saint of domestic violence? More like Snow ❄ White and the twat of Paignton

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Its must be absolutely exhausting living with her. Everything revolves around her! I can't get my head around it.
She had a tantrum over a disliked outfit and she literally had her daughter, her husband, her mother in law and her sister in law all tip toeing around her and pondering her every need just to keep the peace in the household 🤦‍♀️
No wonder all be kids disperse to be anywhere but at home!!
Toxic as hell

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Mrsell

Be Kind Tattlers...
Unless you have "trolled" Rachael, then, you are unfortunately fair game for any kinds of abuse.
But, please remember, be kind to the Queen of Torbay. She does so much for women escaping domestic violence and should not be questioned under any circumstances
Is it just me or is this bizarre?! Saying she has no business having an opinion on a woman on the Internet and how awful being horrible to people on the Internet is but then does the exact same thing! The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
These bizarre women who have sent “screenshots” to report the lady from spotted to the nhs, I wonder what on earth they have sent or said in their reports?
I’ve got second hand embarrassment for them

• Haha

DozyWebster

VIP Member
IMG_1436.jpeg

yet another person saying how much of a bully R was at school. (this must be the 3/4th person i’ve seen now!)

Bennington12

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I just watched her stories 🙈😂😂 Going for an Oscar there wasn’t she?!?! 🙈

So much to unpick

what does she think we are jealous off? She says we are jealous yet I really cannot fathom why anyone would be? Genuinely.

Does she really think spotted was set up for her? Surely she doesn’t? I mean even for her that’s pretty bold 🤷🏼‍♀️

Who is Charlotte?

She has really placed herself right up on that pedestal. We aren’t jealous Rach, we just think you’re a really sucky human.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Fuck me she loves to exaggerate doesn't she 🤣🤣 i wasn't aware that spotted paignton was just Tattle 2.0 🤣 what an absolute idiot. I hope the admins of spotted see her story and confront her for that! Shes such a victim hunter 😴

Scd1991

VIP Member
Slag off her outfit and she has a (fake) panic attack but it’s ok for her spawn to look down on people who wear hype.

AladdinSane

VIP Member
As my mum always says 'if you can't take it don't dish it out' - she's happy to be Smuggy McSmuggerson boasting about catching trolls and exposing accounts and slagging the world and his wife off for cash in her books but a couple of people say her outfit looks shit and she's having a panic attack?? Do me a fucking favour
I think she needs to #bekind.

Spotted pages really are the gift that keep on giving.

I'm impressed that they set up the page in 2014 in preparation for the days they would need to troll her. Three years before she became "insta famous" 🙄

• Haha