Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Long time luker but finally completed an account to post thisโ€ฆ.

Spotted Paignton was created in 2014 - long before she was even know by anyone, or had โ€œtrollsโ€.

2D347649-0B18-4610-91BB-13E018A96300.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Catom

Hi, Rach! Just incase you read here although we know you donโ€™t cos it makes you poorly. Any wayโ€ฆ I work in HR. If anyone came to me saying my employee was a CHROLL I would firstly consider said employees work ethic . If I had any doubt I would ask for proof. If said proof ended up being they disliked your outfit, I would laugh. Alot

• Haha
Reactions: 51

FridaK

VIP Member
Mentions HMRC because I mentioned it today in hypothetical situation. You know what hypothetical means don't you literary genius?

Based on a hypothesis not a statement of fact.

Bore off with your small town drama. No one gives a fuck and stop reading here, you narcissistic, miserable, cow.

• Heart
โ€˜Panic attackโ€™ sounded more like a drunken tantrum.
So pathetic and so fake. We all have a paper bag to hand when we have a panic attack? I donโ€™t even think thereโ€™s a paper bag in my house.
Also when she whines it โ€˜makes her head poorlyโ€™ she sounds like a 3 year old. Itโ€™s embarrassing. Please stop.

The way she waffles on about people being jealous and swearing to fill her sentences. Itโ€™s cringy to watch.
She is infuriating.

I canโ€™t even articulate my thoughts right now. I just keep shaking my head ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

armywife119

VIP Member
I donโ€™t believe there is a person who says they work at the same hospital and is going to run to report the troll. I think itโ€™s one of R โ€˜s made up accounts. If it is real, what the fuck. Itโ€™s like the teachers pet running to tell teacher and wetting themselves with smugness over how they snitched.

Imagine a grown women going to NHS HR saying Iโ€™ve got an important matter to discuss, my colleague posted on Facebook and has upset a beloved instagrammer ๐Ÿ˜ซ

HR- fuck off you massive looser and donโ€™t waste my time again. ( or words to that effect)

• Haha

notfake

Chatty Member
Rachel has a husband who is there 24/7, 6 healthy kids between them, their own home, a business, the means to get away on holiday whenever they want, more money coming in in one month than some people make in a year and still sheโ€™s not happy. Nothing makes that woman happy. I think she seriously needs to take a step back and just look at what sheโ€™s complaining about. An outfit ffs! She cannot expect to live her life on social media, taking money from people every month then saying theyโ€™re living on fresh air and is on the beg for something that is literally pocket change to her., without people asking questions and wanting answers!
All the Huns supporting her really need to have a look at themselves and see if they really should be supporting a woman like Rachel.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

NiceCrumpet

Are the hot dogs she's gone off to enjoy Josh's legs?

Jesus, just accept it was dodgy outfit choice. There is absolutely no need to start bashing Edie's Nan all over the place again. She already wrote a book about it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
We all know that Edie's nan gives no shits. She has never commented, but has just liked a few posts. I think there are strong links between Edie's dad's family and some of the people posting on Spotted.

I reckon the families she has shat on in Torbay will absolutely tear her down if she tries to openly trash local people online. She knows that and is trying to make them go first.

IMO She's messing with the wrong people, they will have way more shit on her than she does on them and they won't be afraid to use it when the time is right. She's messing with a community and an old fishing community at that. She needs to remember the stuff around the Stabby Jo stabbing incident and how community-bound that was (sides were taken, motives concealed), or the still-unsolved murder in Brixham.

That community deploys when needed and it deploys hard. It's what happens in fishing communities because it is a hard, unforgiving industry/environment to work in and when tragedy strikes, which it has in recent years, you hold each other tighter and keep each other going. She should know this, but clearly is so detached from the reality of where she grew up that she doesn't live by those values. It's crazy. She ought to spend some time at the Man and Boy memorial and have a good old fashioned think about what's important in life.

• Heart
  • Wow

dotsofdoom

That panic attack, fabulous acting babe! Cracked me right up๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine filming something like that!! IF that little scene was real at what point did one of them decide to set the phone up to โ€œaccidentallyโ€ record the whole thing ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
It makes my head poorly gives me the ick! ๐Ÿคข

• Sick

JW80

VIP Member
Always found those that harp on about being kind never are ๐Ÿ˜‚
Bekind is one of the most bratty, rude kids ever. Bit rich for her to be preaching. But then the apple never falls far from the nasty old tree does it? ๐Ÿ™„

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
For the life of me I just donโ€™t get why she thinks itโ€™s acceptable to use private family whatโ€™s app messages for content.

Itโ€™s such a breach of trust and she doesnโ€™t consider their feelings at all. She continues to be a hopeless ,negligent parent and shits on them all left, right and centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Wotsit

VIP Member
So I might have some gossip...might being the main word as I have absolutely no evidence of anything ๐Ÿคฃ

Turns out I work with Jo's hubby's cousin...general conversation about living somewhere we didnโ€™t grow up, said they grew up in the Devon area, same surname so I asked and they said they were his cousin. Mentioned that I followed PTWM online and they rolled their eyes and said hubby's family all hate her...but...and here's the kicker...Jo has plenty of evidence on R (driven by hubby) so if R was to throw her under the bus Jo is able to come out swinging and destroy R.

Kept it nicey nicey and asked why Jo stays if she's concerned about that and they responded with "well where else is she going to get a job like that on that much money plus benefits?" Not sure what benefits, maybe just scammed tesco food and footlocker vouchers ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Like I say, absolutely no evidence other than a general conversation, but this individual does work in a professional capacity so I can't see them making up lies about a nobody on Instagram
wait till R reads this, the cousin will be in for it ๐Ÿ˜‚

1685532068943.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49

No_Angel

The FB post...wow. Remember she stopped posting on there because it always went off like that? Then she'd reappear after "bathing the kids and putting them to bed" ๐Ÿ˜‚
This comment tho from B who snipes at her sisters and stepbrothers on the daily. View attachment 2201214
Always found those that harp on about being kind never are ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 48