Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AladdinSane

VIP Member
God she's missed the point so much... no one gives a shit about your tits.
People are concerned that you have a fucking extravagant lifestyle when only one of you has a "job" and you're out here having full house renovations and buying a 55k camper van whilst pleading for other people to buy you a double buggy for a "warrior"

She literally sounded like a teenage girl with that "panic attack"
I feel bad for the kids. You can see how manipulative she can be in that one video.

She's perfectly happy dropping that Charlotte's name into it..who hadn't said ANYTHING negative really.

Also, Rachel, please stop saying your head is "poorly"
It's an insult to everyone who fights their own mental health battle every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Fe fi fo fum I smell the blood of an trolling hun, be they honest or be they fake, I’ll doxx them good to keep my stake 💰🚎💸💵🤑

Beware of the Giant scammer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
You know what... kudos to Charlotte for that statement 👏
Sounds like she has some dirt on old raq and she could have easily posted some of that tea and started a slanging war with her but instead, she's took the high road and been mature and ask nicely to be left alone!
And then you get R who has used foul language and school like behaviour.
I know which one id like as a friend and its not R!

DozyWebster

VIP Member
1DA08C8A-D524-49CC-A83E-B95FDF155DE2.jpeg

i’m gonna leave this here. this is for when you have a sneaky little look R. we’re here because we want to know what has happened to the paypal money, the house deposit go fund me, and the money that you get through various patreons. i don’t care what you wear, how shit your parenting is, how much you demean your children and husband. i just want to know what happened to all the money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

JW80

VIP Member
Imagine for a second being in a position to go away for what should be a lovely few days with your husband and adorable son in your newly purchased 55k camper van with 100s of £ worth of new camping gear. Not a care in the world, just chilling, reading, eating nice food and loving your husband the hardest ever. Then imagine thinking to yourself 'Oh I know what I will do, I'll pick up my phone and bang on again because someone I dont know didnt like my top I wore at the weekend' Fuck off Rachel. Just fuck off!!!

Reactions: 55

ems1982

Chatty Member
Not sure if we are allowed to do this (happy to be corrected!) but I think from here onwards any hun that sends a message to anyone’s inbox “defending” R, but at the same time threatening / doxxing should be named and shamed on here. Pictures and Facebook profiles.
Sick to death of them ranting about trolling while literally doing it themselves.

• Heart

NiceCrumpet

Hang on a cotton picking minute... I comment on here that she is dangerous for implying that spotted posts fake posts about DV just to get at her and... then she posts a screenshot accusing them of being dangerous.

Doesn't read here though.

Also, R, since you clearly do read here, if people ask spotted to post requests for help, it only seems reasonable that they do it. Hell, they're light years ahead of you. They read their messages for a start and by posting they do more than replying "that's shit babe" in response. From what I've read, people signpost really well in response to those posts. They just don't mention you. So, who is it that is jealous?

Whilst you're reading here, pay attention... you can unhide that spotted post and read what it says. It never even mentioned your name. It was your dimwit huns that named you. Drop the paper bag while you're at it and stop learning all about the symptoms of anxiety and panic disorder from b-list movies you daft twat. Stop calling hypnosis therapy. It ain't that. If your anxiety is bad, get some meds. The hormones caused by anxiety are bad for your physical health. I can recommend propanalol for physical symptoms and most SSRIs work well for anxiety. There's no shame in getting the correct treatment. My GP has never suggested using the bag my meds come in to sort a panic attack. Faking a panic attack is a whole new low even for you. Look up EUPD/BPD, your presentation fits much better with the diagnostic criteria for a personality disorder.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Okay. All this over a sodding outfit choice is ridiculous. That panic attack that Josh helpfully recorded and she posted is also fucking ridiculous. She got criticised on one post. That's it. If she took the time to scroll through actual celebrity posts, like her fave atm Kim Kardashian, she'd see the full weight of courting public opinion and it's not pretty at all, for anyone. Take Holly Willoughby this week. Fun? I doubt it.

She has had the privilege of much unquestioned support over her time on Social Media. One badly received post over her outfit choice does not warrant this response. If it's the local spotted page she has issue with, she needs to address the posters on there herself and defend her business practice. If she is unwilling to do that, she should be aware that entry level 'self help' patronising from Lianne is clearly not going to stop those posters. They've been at it for weeks and she's let it build momentum, deal with it or ignore it.

Also she recovered well enough to goad people again this afternoon so I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️. Be careful what you wish for I guess. The dramatics piss me right off and Josh is useless.

E17E2376-833C-49FE-ACB3-F441DE5ED34F.jpeg

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Hang on, let’s just say that the story posted about a woman having a wee and the one about hanging around someone’s garden was done on purpose to get at her, SHE has just outed those poor women as DV victims!!?? There was nothing said about that in the original spotted post!
SHE has just told all and sundry.
Personally I think she’s made it up and the posts had nothing to do with her, which is actually worse as she has now shown herself to be paranoid as fuck and using stories of potential DV victims to get people on side. Crazy!

Reactions: 54

FridaK

VIP Member
I'm so sorry, I have to do this and I don't give a shit who thinks I'm an awful person.

She's been on this dick for 10 whole years.
Pass me the bag 😂🙈.

25692F7E-3A9C-457B-84C7-BC7FD7498935.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Ridiculous woman. Having a tantrum and a fake panic attack with the camera conveniently positioned to record it all because she went to a wedding with her tits literally hanging out and people questioned the appropriateness of it.

Rachel - what about all the spite,venom, and malicious toxicity you have repeatedly shown your family members,Sam, stepdaughters, Vanessa, Edie’s paternal family and so on throughout the years and the lies you’ve told.

Supposedly the Apicella’s were begging Rachel to stop her campaign of lies against their mum because it was making her suicidal yet she didn’t.

The attention seeking, thieving scam artist is getting on like that because some people didn’t like her outfit. Though she’s OK with never addressing where the years of PayPal donations and go-funds went 🙄

Her gravy train is over and she knows it. The only wages she has left is the money coming from the Patreon huns and that will dwindle eventually.

Remember the days when she used to do a different ad every day at 7pm? Not even Prat-on-a-Mat will touch her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Mrsell

As my mum always says 'if you can't take it don't dish it out' - she's happy to be Smuggy McSmuggerson boasting about catching trolls and exposing accounts and slagging the world and his wife off for cash in her books but a couple of people say her outfit looks shit and she's having a panic attack?? Do me a fucking favour

Reactions: 52