Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Still can’t believe she rolled up at a wedding wear that.
IN DAYLIGHT.
They look like they’re doing the walk of shame ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

winefeast

'Top 3 buttons' 🤣

You looked like a hooker on the worst hookers day out

It was not about a couple of buttons 🤣

No one cares about your shite cleavage. We are more bothered that you went to a wedding looking like you were touting for business

Cunt

• Haha

JW80

VIP Member
I think this new trolls highlight is going to be my favourite thing about her insta 🤣 Shes off her fucking rocker! I hate it when she uses the term poorly in the head and I especially hate it when shes fake panic attacking and crying 'But Joooosshhhhh it makes my head hurt' but she actually is unstable and clearly shouldn't be around anyone vulnerable like her 'warriors' Imagine turning up at her 'centre' absolutely desperate and she steps out. I'd be out of there like a shot. Shes a walking red flag!

• Haha

JW80

VIP Member
The buggy fish lipped fucker 🤣 That’s the best description of her I have read 👏🤣🤣
She boils my piss. There are people out there who are suffering from the worst mental health problems, attempting suicide, genuinely feeling like they have nobody and nowhere to turn. Then theres her, crying and faking a panic attack because someone she doesn't know said they didnt like her fucking top!!!!! Shes clueless

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
So basically R used the spotting post to have a pop at someone she previously had a problem with.
---
Here you go this is a message she’s posted that she’s had off one of rancids cult
Im rather petty and everyone who sent me a vicious message, I would do a R and send it to their employers and friend list 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Mollieben

Do you know I'd be more embarrassed to admit to HR that I followed this idiot than if I'd been caught 'trolling' her.

• Haha

x12x12x

VIP Member
God it really is a cult. They’ll be knocking the koolaid back when their lord and master tells them too
They are all mad bastards!!! This is what happens when huns don’t have Jeremy Kyle to watch anymore / participate in

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Think the only evidence she has is the screenshots of whatever they wrote on spotted! If she had actual messages I reckon she would of shown a small amount of them. Instead what she did is she outed the women on her stories for the huns to go and do what they do and message them not realising it's putting them in a position of actual bullying! She then claims she caught out a troll when in fact she's just read a few truthful messages and she doesn't like it so she's thought I'll put x,on my stories and let them get a few messages from the huns rather than me doing it!
Interesting how she hasn't outed Lucy Jennings who was the one that did all the calculations of what income R gets from her patrecon etc and was the one asking genuine questions. She just outs the the ones that say they don't like her outfit.

Reactions: 46

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
I’ve been out and about over the weekend and it’s taken me ages to fully catch up.

So these are my observations from the shit show…

1. The first thing she’s heard saying during her tantrum panic attack is “they wouldn’t do this if they could see me like this” (or words to that effect)
How very convenient that it was secretly recorded so people could actually see her like this.

2. This is not about her fucking tiny tits being out, this is the biggest narcissist tactic, DEFLECTING!! Throw a tantrum so they are the victim when they have been called out.

It’s all unravelling at a pretty quick speed,

• Heart

Doeli70

VIP Member
Cute little boobs 🤣🤣
How thick is she? She thinks someone set up the spotted page to troll her? There are spotted pages all over the country Rach. You're not that bloody important!
And you looked like a tramp in that outfit. You have enough money to buy something appropriate. Look on ASOS under wedding outfit ideas and there won't be anything remotely like what you were wearing.

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
The panic attack vid has done it for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pair of fucking nutters honestly. She’s lost the plot tonight with them videos. The swearing the hand gestures hahaha she’s hating every second of it and I couldn’t be happier tbh. I came to tattle after she said that people on here were wishing she’d lose her baby and I was horrified. When I got here and read it I realised she’s a complete liar and my eyes were well and truly opened (spoiler: no one wished her baby any harm). I always hoped she’d be “exposed” for the PayPal/go fund me etc and there would be some massive fall out, but I know that will ever happen. Now I can just sit and happily watch her fall apart with videos like tonight’s and hope that in a few years she’ll be a distant memory to us all

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She needs to remind her mother of that statement because I recall her mother not having very nice things to say about people.
The homeless man
Jeremy at one point
Kdil
The boys mum
The step daughters
Vanessa
Anyone who disagrees with her
Her own children
Josh
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Okay. All this over a sodding outfit choice is ridiculous. That panic attack that Josh helpfully recorded and she posted is also fucking ridiculous. She got criticised on one post. That's it. If she took the time to scroll through actual celebrity posts, like her fave atm Kim Kardashian, she'd see the full weight of courting public opinion and it's not pretty at all, for anyone. Take Holly Willoughby this week. Fun? I doubt it.

She has had the privilege of much unquestioned support over her time on Social Media. One badly received post over her outfit choice does not warrant this response. If it's the local spotted page she has issue with, she needs to address the posters on there herself and defend her business practice. If she is unwilling to do that, she should be aware that entry level 'self help' patronising from Lianne is clearly not going to stop those posters. They've been at it for weeks and she's let it build momentum, deal with it or ignore it.

Also she recovered well enough to goad people again this afternoon so I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️. Be careful what you wish for I guess. The dramatics piss me right off and Josh is useless.

View attachment 2202343
Exactly. She is all smug when she's goading everyone but as soon as someone bites back she can't take it?
Just stop R 🤦‍♀️

VCJR

VIP Member
Funny how they’re all in the last 2 days….Can these people not access tattle to say it, or are they not that brave🤡🤡😂😂
---

Fking hell, she’s gets a poorly in the head over someone not liking her choice of an outfit, can you imagine what it would be like in the real world if someone approached her and asked her a question she couldn’t answer.??
She’s never gone anywhere alone in the last year that Slosh was sacked, given a break from a desk job.🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
Not so Billy big bollocks now the eh.?🤡
---
Think this one one needs a bag of the ❄, serioudly.. Her voice soothes my soul🤢
Her and her 6 children.????😂😂🤡🤡
Rachel Hambleton's voice soothes this huns soul?
Has she got a different Rachel to the one who snorts, sniffs, honks and screeches, in every video that she posts?
She can't even pronounce simple words properly!
6 gorgeous and well mannered children?
She's only got 4 children, one of whom is currently on an expedition to previously undiscovered countries.
They are also not well mannered children, not one of them, thanks to their parents.
Rachel Hambleton, part time human, full time cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I live in Cornwall near to where she’s staying, feels too close for my liking 😂 hopefully it’s a short trip!
Go hide in a bush and make bird sounds "coooo PayPal cooooo", "tweet tweet scammer tweet tweet", "cheep cheep stop lying cheep cheep".

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
All I've thought today is it's absolutely mental that she caused all that drama for other people this week, and then just carried on. I do not know how people live like that you know. That was the quickest turn around from hysteria I've ever seen. She's literally a Sociopath I swear 🤦🏻‍♀️.