Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
They are such try hards 🤣🤣 look at us , look at us!!

If her 3,445 Patreons pay a minimum fiver she’s currently coining in £17,000 a month approx yet can’t buy basics for vulnerable women and puts out begging posts for buggies, cookers and beds.

Living on fresh air indeed, you ol’grifter.

Reactions: 39

armywife119

VIP Member
Sorry but I couldn’t help laugh at her ‘panic attack’ so funny.
But now we’ve all seen it thanks to Josh’s undercover skills no one will ever say anything mean about her again. Ok Rachy poo.

The way she threatens to put people is so ridiculous too. She makes it sound like everyone’s going to get arrested and get a 20 stretch for slagging of her chavvy dress.

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Her voice is as soothing as nails down a chalkboard
Her 4 kids and Js 2 boys are horrible to each other, they speak vile to each other as well as disregarding anything R and J say to them regarding vaping, weed, curfews etc.
It’s ‘thieves’ not ‘thief’s’ ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Last night I took my 3 kids to the cinema.... all got on until we got in the car afterwards for them to start arguing because one was sat on the seatbelt buckle and the other one couldn't find it.. do you know what I did! Well I didn't get my camera out and film them arguing, telling each other how stupid they are or elbowing them in the side and then uploading it to Insta. No I told them if they wanted to argue they could all get out the car and walk because I wasn't having them acting like that or talking to each other like that! That's parenting!

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Im just going to say this. As far as I'm concerned Spotted Paignton and bloody Felicity's multiple personalities is not mine or Tattles problem. Let them crack on, they'll probably get caught out in the end. To be perfectly honest, if they were doing it to me, I'd have kicked off big time and directly at them (not in the loft into a camera,) well before now. It's annoying enough to read as a third party, let alone being the subject of it.

The fact is, if anyone has real issue with evidence of financial misdoings then report Patchwork to the HMRC. It's their job to investigate anything worth investigating. Calling for responses by trolling her local group page on Facebook is not clever or funny. It's chaos for everyone, not just Rachael, everyone.

As for that last night. She is fucked up. She came out defending her right to show of her boobs harder than she defends her own kids. Anyone indulging that behaviour is not her friend. They are a clean up team for a whole mess. I'd say she needs some honest, upfront advice and a course of mild low dose antidepressants to stabilise her mood. It's not good for her children to see her like that or live in that environment full stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
I think some people who seem to think everything they own must be designer is to give off the impression they are successful and have their shit together. It’s an insecurity thing.

katesbess

VIP Member
I hope that woman is strong enough to stand her ground.firmly nut calmly. Because this shit could be upsetting to someone genuinely innocent. You can try and be as ok as you like but someone coming to your page,sharing you,then others trolling,messaging,going to your work is not OK. If Rachel needed to do that do so because it all has to do with her.and should come back on her. But fucking privately. you've now become a gang and that my dear is bullying.no matter what she claims this woman to have done.i imagine what that woman has now.and had to suffer behind the scenes is nothing short of disgusting.
Everyone that made comments were calm. Quite eloquently terming things. It was a cunt fans that replied back and stirred venom.

Doeli70

VIP Member
Victoria should report Rachaele to the police for harassment and make sure she keeps every one of those messages.

• Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
So was just scrolling Facebook and saw this post in a group I'm in for a holiday resort....the post is by Edie's dad. So I potentially know what date she is going on holiday and to which resort (that's if Edie is one of the 2 children mentioned).....that's quite frightening that I know this info 😬View attachment 2200496
No wonder he doesn’t pull R up on safeguarding. Hes doing the same thing!
Pretty harsh. The man has joined a group & asked for some information, which is surely the purpose of the group!
You could apply that logic to every member of every group or forum who asks a question or offers a reply.

The fact you know of him is purely down to this thread giving you the finer details of his first name & knowing Es last due to her mother and you adding them together.
You searched him out, not vice versa.

We all cross paths in groups with people we're oblivious to but I'm hopeful are on here purely because of some posts I read on those groups. I don't 'recognise' them as such but the keywords they use raises my ' please be a Tattler' 🤣 vibe.

nottrollin82

And what makes the least sense is she claims she’s an advocate for DV abused victims.. Yet she’ll set her Huns on an innocent FB poster who really didn’t name her in the trollop comment.. Do they Huns not see the problem here?

Also the ‘I’ve had the same penis inside me for 10 years’ made me want to vom. What mother talks like that? No class or self respect. She’s trailer trash and I hope karma sorts it before a courthouse does.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
The way she’s carried on this weekend I can see why Josh posted a pic of a glass of red wine at 10.30 this morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

ForestFire

That video of W this morning was fab!

Engaged, comprehending, responding appropriately, speaking in context, understanding everything. It’s really lovely to see.

Someone has done some serious legwork with him and put some real effort in and it’s heart warming. Credit where it’s due.

She can’t keep the pretence up that he’s “non verbal level 3 autistic” now though, surely? Yes, he will undoubtedly need some support at school. And I say this as the mother of a non verbal autistic 14 year old child who has NEVER had a fraction of the engagement that she’s shown this morning.

Before she cries chroll on me and tells me I can’t possibly know how hard her life is with him - just don’t. It’s not a competition. I’ve said before she could use her platform for some real good in that field. However, we’ve all seen how she prefers to use her social media presence this weekend.

• Heart

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Wow this Charlotte person has responded to this with a very mature and dignified manner, I’m sure she must be extremely distressed receiving hateful messages from the Ptwm huns.

Doeli70

VIP Member
Makes my head poorly. Shut up you stupid cow. Don't dress like a tramp and people won't criticise you.

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
This is the panic attack. I can't be bothered to do the rest 😂. This is worth a repost though as I can't get my head around it 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 2203712
she didn’t have this much of a melt down when her son was diagnosed level 3 autistic.
Come on huns, open your eyes! Someone said she was dressed inappropriately, LOOK AT HER REACTION.

I’ll say this and I’m fucking off to a bbq, this is a women who needs therapy and to have a quiet life somewhere. Can’t take the heat get the fuck out the kitchen. And tell everyone where their donations are going.

Reactions: 38

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
So people can call her a thief/fraudster/shit mother/domestic abuser/liar/adulterer/toxic etc etc and she doesn’t give a fuck but tell her that her outfit looks shit and she loses her mind and Josh has to “secretly” film her panic attack to show her later.

She can say what she wants about whoever she wants and her followers can slate and harass anyone who doesn’t bow down to queen rach.

Also congratulations to mystic Meg for setting up the spotted page years before rach decided to be an influencer just so she could be trolled on it.

• Haha

NiceCrumpet

Rachel has looking forward to meeting Betsy's traveling companions, her new "friends", when they are back in the UK.
Why?
Why would she want to meet a group of teenagers? Maybe because she thinks she is still one?
I hope it doesn't happen, as her and Joyce will seriously scare the shit out of them. Hopefully they have friends or family who are on Tattle and can warn them away from this pair of dangerous oddballs.
Uh? Rach, you claimed Betsy went travelling alone and amazingly just happened to bump into this group of people who she'd never met before despite being at Boardmasters with them and them mainly coming from South Devon. So, how can she suddenly be going travelling alone. She was already alone according to you.

It makes no sense at all. No worries, I'm sure she'll just bump into some total strangers who were also at Boardmasters and who come from far away places like Torquay.

• Haha