PTWM #180 Tit tats and tic tacs (teeth) stolen money can't buy class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would only 1 child in the household be under children's service? Genuine question as I have diddly squat knowledge of social/children's services
Sometimes one child becomes a safeguarding risk due to breakdown in relationships so if he’s up to lots or risky behaviour it could be that he’s come to attention of social services via police. But they’d be looking at the whole family - sometimes moving one or more siblings changes the whole dynamic especially if they can be moved to a place they already have an attachment. Section 20 is usually voluntary to see how it goes and the parents have to consent to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sometimes one child becomes a safeguarding risk due to breakdown in relationships so if he’s up to lots or risky behaviour it could be that he’s come to attention of social services via police. But they’d be looking at the whole family - sometimes moving one or more siblings changes the whole dynamic especially if they can be moved to a place they already have an attachment. Section 20 is usually voluntary to see how it goes and the parents have to consent to it.
I seeeeeeee. Makes sense now. Thank you nasty troll 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It is quite possible children’s services have removed him and placed him with Hannah, Seb is over 16 so they won’t involve him. If enough concerns have been raised and I himself has said something, extremely possible the poor lad is on a S20 order
How would that reflect on edie and Wilby though? I dont get the ins and outs as I'm not experienced in this field
---
Just seen this. That explains it and makes sense that isaac could be removed because they also had visits from the police and loads of kids his age were posted all over local pages apparently due to anti social behaviour.
Makes you wonder though why he's behaving that way (if he is) lashing out because of his home life perhaps ?

Reactions: 16
Children’s service would involve Seb as he’s under 18. We have had so many troubles with our 15 year old he’s is 16 this year. He’s got adhd autism and ocd I’m forever ringing the police because of him. We are great loving parents and he’s the youngest of 6. My others are 24 down to him all adults except him. It’s demoralizing . Up until 2 weeks ago they still had to have input with my daughter as she only just turned 18. So bloody embarrassing. I hope Isaac is happy safe and loved with mannah. Imagine if it all came out he was living with her. The facade Rachel puts on saving people yet her step son removed.
---
I’m actually shocked wilby can do this with all his needs. I know my 15?year old son with autism adhd ocd certainly can’t with his sensory needs.
My youngest could not stand that either- he has sensory issues and (non diagnosed) ASD. He hates the beach, can't stand getting sand on his wet skin.

Reactions: 5
She used to say he didn’t like sand.
Again though, they can change. Mine didn't like pizza, now it's his favourite food. He didn't like having a shower, bow he prefers that over a bath. Not at all sticking up for her but things can and do change

Reactions: 13
All I've thought today is it's absolutely mental that she caused all that drama for other people this week, and then just carried on. I do not know how people live like that you know. That was the quickest turn around from hysteria I've ever seen. She's literally a Sociopath I swear 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 45
All I've thought today is it's absolutely mental that she caused all that drama for other people this week, and then just carried on. I do not know how people live like that you know. That was the quickest turn around from hysteria I've ever seen. She's literally a Sociopath I swear 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I reckon you have "named that tune" in one word there

Reactions: 12
Rachel has been wearing a lot of clothes this week after that outfit last Saturday. Looks like she's feeling the cold quite a bit? She looks so scruffy in comparison to Hannah.
IMG_9323.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Why would only 1 child in the household be under children's service? Genuine question as I have diddly squat knowledge of social/children's services
When my granddaughter was removed from her mother ( NOT MY DAUGHTER, sons partner) so was her stepbrother. He was placed with his dad, granddaughter was placed with my son ( read me) by social services. My son had the parental rights order and the residency order was at my house, which didn't expire untill her 18th birthday. She is now 21 ( and still here)

Reactions: 13
Children’s service would involve Seb as he’s under 18. We have had so many troubles with our 15 year old he’s is 16 this year. He’s got adhd autism and ocd I’m forever ringing the police because of him. We are great loving parents and he’s the youngest of 6. My others are 24 down to him all adults except him. It’s demoralizing . Up until 2 weeks ago they still had to have input with my daughter as she only just turned 18. So bloody embarrassing. I hope Isaac is happy safe and loved with mannah. Imagine if it all came out he was living with her. The facade Rachel puts on saving people yet her step son removed.
---
I’m actually shocked wilby can do this with all his needs. I know my 15?year old son with autism adhd ocd certainly can’t with his sensory needs.
My story is like the boys mum with removal of children but I had 3 removed (I had a breakdown due to domestic violence and my abuser getting a slap on the wrist. He got custody as he’s one of those who tells people what they want to hear) the youngest of the 3 is SGO but older 2 CAO. Oldest same age as seb and his CAO has ended, middle is 15 but their views are taken in to account. Court system 10 yrs and counting.
I think some areas have different ways of working, however I have a little one at home, no involvement at all so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back to one Willy vaginitis, it is entirely possible she was told S20 (voluntary) or S47 (child protection) but I hope I has reconnected with his mum with Hannah and GG help

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she has point 4 - using intelligence, charm or charisma to manipulate others. She manipulates for sure though but more through over the top tears or gritting teeth aggression!
No see, she doesn't do the charming bit. She uses the kids for that. It just occurred to me earlier that she'd had a textbook sociopathic meltdown 🤷🏻‍♀️. She should Google coping mechanism 🥴.

Reactions: 5
Rachel has been wearing a lot of clothes this week after that outfit last Saturday. Looks like she's feeling the cold quite a bit? She looks so scruffy in comparison to Hannah.
View attachment 2215336
People carrying wine like that give me the fear. It's like they're about to start a fight. Put it in a bag ffs.

Saw Lula earlier. Sad that I instantly recognised her even though it was a brief sighting. Didn't look like a kid who'd been working all day.

She was not near to home. I'm not stalking R.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.