PTWM #180 Tit tats and tic tacs (teeth) stolen money can't buy class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilby is not “gagging” at the thought of going home. He’s just making a noise. And surely, if he likes routine, he would be desperate to get home to familiar surroundings?

Reactions: 22
Does anybody else think it must be absolutely exhausting to be her??? She has no friends, not a one, except the paid huns. Shes pissed too many people off that she literally cannot drop her children off at school. She must spend every single moment of every day shitting herself (susan) I couldn't live like that for all the tea in China
No cos we’re all jealous so being her must be great 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One dick a decade Doris gets my vote for thread title. Maybe throw in a reference to the dick in question being silky and her vag being manky and its a winner! 🤣
---
No cos we’re all jealous so being her must be great 😉
I for one am jealous of her A cup perky tits. Not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know if she has been on patreon since last weekend? Not getting much for your money if she hasn’t!

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she doesn’t set up Patchwork as a registered charity to stop these accusations of misuse of funds, or at the least provide an audit trail of funds raised and where spent.

Her “non verbal” son is clearly a miracle given his language ….!

Reactions: 16
Wilby is not “gagging” at the thought of going home. He’s just making a noise. And surely, if he likes routine, he would be desperate to get home to familiar surroundings?
Is that really what she considers gagging? Like really?
Mate….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she said she was keeping Wilby back a year as he couldn’t talk about his family or his summer. He didn’t have a clue who a sister was or who was in his family and now we see him saying his own full name and his mum’s name. He is so bright. They could easily teach him please and thank you however.

Reactions: 26
I came on to say the same. He wasn't gagging at all. He was just letting her no as little ones do, that he dosent want to do as hes told.
Why does she always say he gags. She says he gags at their dogs. No he dosent.

Reactions: 15
W probably doesn't want to go home because at home he gets left in his room most of the time, even to eat his meals, this is probably the most time he's ever spent in the company of his parents!

Reactions: 26
We had three fly past our house in a row a couple of weeks ago! Never seen more than one in a go before!
I live in the town that builds and services them. See them most days around here. Nobody even notices them lol

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she doesn’t set up Patchwork as a registered charity to stop these accusations of misuse of funds, or at the least provide an audit trail of funds raised and where spent.

Her “non verbal” son is clearly a miracle given his language ….!
Because charities have very strict rules about where the money goes, how it comes in and who handles it. First time she dipped into patchwork money for anything she'd be up before the charities commission before she wip put her card. Brixham already has its own charity swindler (Elaine waugh) conned people out of £30,000 the money disappeared and her charity was shut down right before the charity comissions started their investigation.

Reactions: 18
Playing happy families desperately trying to deflect from all her badness. We all know it won't last, the snarling and ignoring all the kids will soon return. Has she done a live on Patrecon since all the Spotted Paignton stuff?
I think without her Patrecon content, she's barely thread worthy on here. What are we supposed discuss - what she sells or Wibble?

There's not really much to say about a three year old in an field and shop stock.

Reactions: 15
Is sloshys dick like lord of the rings “PTWM is Gollum with the one dick that ruled them all?” Imagine them chanting …. My precious 😂 that’s why she’s constantly got thrush! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.