PTWM #180 Tit tats and tic tacs (teeth) stolen money can't buy class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Lula so tired if she can only work 2 hours on a Sunday according to the law? 🤔
Rachel gets fake id for them all, Edie has an insta account and Lula must be getting passed off for 17/18 now. Betsy was getting into nightclubs for years with hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Edie and Willy look so alike… maybe it has been one chipolata for 10 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
E's nails are probably the stick on ones from Claires etc. My daughter has had lots, but not stilleto shape like that.

Rachel gets fake id for them all, Edie has an insta account and Lula must be getting passed off for 17/18 now. Betsy was getting into nightclubs for years with hers.
Yep. Didn't want to say that she looked like she was off clubbing when she passed me yesterday evening. Was heading in that general direction in Torquay. I felt it was a bit early, but it was airshow and I was trying to get a bus in the middle of a rail strike and I'd not managed to get on about 5 buses at that point. It was probably only about 7.30.

No proof of that, but I'd bet good money she hadn't been working all day on Saturday.

Reactions: 9
Post on Paignton Police Facebook, giving credit to Soptted Paignton for an image....just found this funny as Rackets plan to get rid of spotted Paignton seems to be going well....

Also at the airshow yesterday I looked around and saw my old sports team member.... I wondered why the heck they were dressed up in fancy dress as a police officer in the heat, went to ask them, to then realise that they are now an actual police officer...may have to message her to see if there's any tea that she's aware of....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.