PTWM #180 Tit tats and tic tacs (teeth) stolen money can't buy class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Raging the trolls called my outfit cheap not glam…diverted the huns from my patrecon scam

• Heart
Reactions: 46
No Chinnock 😳 not even an air show then… love a Chinook 😆
I have plenty if you'd like some 😁 they fly over my bloody paddock regularly.
Saying that they've done a great job of desensitising my ponies who now don't care when they fly over.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion “Rachaelle is all tits and tats at a wedding with BV and old cock in her fanny”

• Haha
Thought it was strange that they had taken I but just seen her stories and Hannah is there also, he is definitely not living with them anymore!

Reactions: 24
Aww what a lovely, totally normal video of her sister in law, with a soundtrack about how in love with her she is 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aww what a lovely, totally normal video of her sister in law, with a soundtrack about how in love with her she is 😶
I saw that, and had tears in my eyes.
Maybe Mannah and Rachel are back together 💖.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So basically I've buggered off, left my teens and house unattended, help yourselves 🤢🤮
This! God forbid anything happens to the two left behind or there is a burglary. If so it will be the fault of chrolls not that she has announced to thousands the vulnerability of two of her kids and house.

Reactions: 12
So Lula who is 14(same age as my oldest) is staying in a house with her older brother who is at his oldest 18! They're also 'working all weekend' at 14 she's allowed to work 5 hours on a Saturday and 2 on a Sunday, and the reason I know this is again I have a child of 14 too! That's only in school holidays, on school days it's 2 hours on a school day and Sunday and 5 on a Saturday! It boils my piss!

Reactions: 27
Fe fi fo fum I smell the blood of an trolling hun, be they honest or be they fake, I’ll doxx them good to keep my stake 💰🚎💸💵🤑

Beware of the Giant scammer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It's looking more and more like Sloshy is being supervised around Isaac and how the gruesome twosome are never alone with him. He appeared at the rationed spag bol dinner but how long was he in the house for, none of us know.

So obsessed with labels.
IMG_9303.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So Lula who is 14(same age as my oldest) is staying in a house with her older brother who is at his oldest 18! They're also 'working all weekend' at 14 she's allowed to work 5 hours on a Saturday and 2 on a Sunday, and the reason I know this is again I have a child of 14 too! That's only in school holidays, on school days it's 2 hours on a school day and Sunday and 5 on a Saturday! It boils my piss!
Yep but it's the trolls fault if she's picked up on this 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Tell me you’ve never taken kids camping while telling me you’ve never taken kids camping…. Jordan’s for a 9 yr old.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Came straight here after clocking those. The Foot Locker vouchers still going then as I can’t see any shops accepting fresh air 🙄
How cute was W with that book, picked up the toy and went straight to the right button on the book. He’s such a clever level 3 autistic non verbal violent toddler 🙁

Reactions: 26
For all the thousands of people she gets trolling her every single day.firstly off and have as many bloody holidays as she likes appearing to have no problem From anyone around.

so this all the time all day every day on every platform attacks? it's weird how there's still only that one person she's Aiming her vitriol at in her trolled folder. I thought she couldn't move for being harassed and attacked all day every day every second from every angle every platform.

He's 17 :oops: - he's not going to give a toss about supervising his 14 year old step sister, is he? The one that sets fires at home and doesn't come home for her curfew. WTAF?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.