PTWM #180 Tit tats and tic tacs (teeth) stolen money can't buy class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure in her stories she said they were home, then cleaning the van then getting 2 kids and going off again
She has 3 kids there- Wilby, Edie and Isaac. More proof Isaac doesn’t live with them?

Reactions: 10
I’m sure in her stories she said they were home, then cleaning the van then getting 2 kids and going off again
She has 3 kids there- Wilby, Edie and Isaac. More proof Isaac doesn’t live with them?
I think she said getting two more kids

Reactions: 14
No see, she doesn't do the charming bit. She uses the kids for that. It just occurred to me earlier that she'd had a textbook sociopathic meltdown 🤷🏻‍♀️. She should Google coping mechanism 🥴.
She did. It said paper bag. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she has point 4 - using intelligence, charm or charisma to manipulate others. She manipulates for sure though but more through over the top tears or gritting teeth aggression!
Nah, just a £55k camper van love bomb instead.

Reactions: 6
My ex is almost certainly a sociopath. I definitely think she is one too.

I'd add to the list that they never feel bad for anything, never have feelings of guilt for upsetting someone (it's always the other person's fault), and never ever apologise for anything, it's like they physically cannot say sorry.

Reactions: 17
Good job mum is paying for it all eh Betsy and also you didn't ever need any qualifications at all, you only need to #bekind😂
IMG_9322.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to say that seeing W enjoying himself camping is so heart warming, it’s exactly what he needs- some decent family time doing wholesome, outdoor fun. I think it will also benefit them all getting out and spending time together, maybe the older ones might even enjoy hanging out too if they have them the chance. I can’t imagine not including a 14yr old or how ever old Lula is. Sometimes they think they are too old for that sort of family activity but in reality it’s really good for them to join in.

Reactions: 27
I have to say that seeing W enjoying himself camping is so heart warming, it’s exactly what he needs- some decent family time doing wholesome, outdoor fun. I think it will also benefit them all getting out and spending time together, maybe the older ones might even enjoy hanging out too if they have them the chance. I can’t imagine not including a 14yr old or how ever old Lula is. Sometimes they think they are too old for that sort of family activity but in reality it’s really good for them to join in.
This will be a flash in the pan and after this summer that van will be up for sale or handed back or better still stood on step toes drive rusting up and wilby John hambleton will be dumped on princess Betsy, meanwhile tell me Betsy is funding this after all her hard work for not even 2 months earlier this year. Bollocks,

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The whole getting a camper van thing is definitely some sort of keeping up with the Joneses thing, whether because Hannah or the mum from school has one, who knows.

I also feel like all the Wilby content lately is her desperately trying to deflect attention from everything else...but surely even the most die hard huns must be questioning where L is all weekend?! It might be that she really didn't want to go, but my feeling is she wasn't even asked and that I is only there because his cousins are ☹

Reactions: 21
Does anybody else think it must be absolutely exhausting to be her??? She has no friends, not a one, except the paid huns. Shes pissed too many people off that she literally cannot drop her children off at school. She must spend every single moment of every day shitting herself (susan) I couldn't live like that for all the tea in China

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Playing happy families desperately trying to deflect from all her badness. We all know it won't last, the snarling and ignoring all the kids will soon return. Has she done a live on Patrecon since all the Spotted Paignton stuff?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.