PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does T even realise she is missing out on her dad, her 3 sisters, various nieces and nephews?
All to placate that maniac.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Got to seek reassurance from her children all the time! Asking Tallulah if Betsy is ok. For god's sake grow up you stupid woman and you're not being trolled either!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The only family who communicate through text so it can be screenshot to share.
duck Off Ratshit you absolute goon.

Reactions: 43
Betsy’s not quite living her “own” life now is she Rach. Not when it’s funded by you and your mugged off followers.

Reactions: 37
does this mean she’s not gone to the STD lodge if she’s got signal?? surely she wouldn’t lie about a little thing like having no signal when there 😉

Reactions: 13
Betsy’s not quite living her “own” life now is she Rach. Not when it’s funded by you and your mugged off followers.
That 2 weeks of wages from work in Liverpool has really gone far hasn’t it? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She realised she's alienating her children from half of their family?
Regardless of how she feels about those people, the mature thing to do is allow the girls to spend time with their sisters.

I guess she's scared the girls will see another side of family life and what it should be like.

Reactions: 24
Messaging Tallulah while she's at the lodge saying her sisters have been sending her nasty messages no doubt. Poor Tallulah.
Anyone think in her tiny little brain she truly does believe she's being trolled? That if someone doesn't agree with her that is trolling?

Playing the victim again 🙄
Getting her child to reassure her against the ‘unsafe’ people!
Narcissistic manipulation at its finest 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I hope edies nan is reading all this tonight with a glass of fizzy cats piss ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Come on Emily, stabby, anyone that knows what really happened with Josh’s job!
Astrid? Simon? Lincolnshaws?
Tonight is THE NIGHT to spill the beans on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i find being me, a woman, really difficult, for all the posts and comments, here and on Spotted, what makes me want to shout in her face…
WHY Rachel did you LIE about the purple VB jacket ..” oh Josh bought it from Vinted 2nd hand,

1000s of women in Europe, USA and here, watched a model walking down a runway wearing the jacket, in VB Autumn Collection …

just shows how STUPID, you believe women (your paying supporters) are

You are despicable …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.