Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

h868686

I can’t be the only one who is slightly smug this is all going on away from the “website where they get together and troll her” there are (some) genuine comments of concern on that post from people it is not full of “trolls “.

Even the “trolls” here thought perhaps one or two of the comments went too far. Tattle is such a bad place yet nothings been brought to her door from here 👏 and I am here for it escalating over on that other site!

Reactions: 34

Flossy McFluff

Pls stop with this narrative Rachael. We all know you like a drink and we all know Betsy has been drinking since she was about 16 (and that's being generous).

Maybe. Just maybe. She fancied a Coke. Stop making her trip about you and let her enjoy herself
Well we all know her mother likes a bit of coke aswell ❄

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Just noticed seb’s card. Funny how the “to mum” is in black pen and a different handwriting, to where he has written and signed his name, in blue
Even if he did write it. There's absolutely no reason to upload it other than to be spiteful and rub it in his real mums face!
Shes disgusting

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She will spend all week trying to figure out who every one of those commenters are, flicking through and cross checking their names between patreon, Facebook and Instagram, she will also have her troll detective on speed dial and then come Saturday when both her and josh are feulled by ❄ and 🍺 she will go on a massive Billy big bollocks rant about how they are her biggest trolls who have gone on a rampage against her since 2019 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I've never known a grown adult make such a big deal out of their own birthday 😂 She just loves herself on that pedestal.

Reactions: 33

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I notice that she hasn’t mentioned about when Betsy went to stay with the sisters and was videoed talking about how vile Rachaele was to Josh!

• Wow

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for Dani to be honest. She’s probably quite vulnerable herself and she’s being discussed so publicly on Facebook. I hope she’s got some good people around her to support her with this.

JW80

VIP Member
I did about 2 of those rants then turned it off. Nobody went for Jo, nobody wants you dead. Fucking hell, pity party for one over there. PS IT ISNT FUCKING TROLLING YOU THICK CUNT!!

NiceCrumpet

Bit more rambling to make sure they are not questioning anything.

More proof Isaac doesn’t live there.

Why does she talk to Linda like she’s her career? And the way she talks to W 😳

She’s so hard, what you gonna do when you get to the trolls house Rach? (But remember she’s not bothered 😂)

Betsy’s coming home

She’s writing another book and W gets 4 Oreo’s for breakfast!

Jobs a good un. 👍

That’s all folks! 😂
Can we get a clip of the bit where she says "I'm writing fact, fiction, no I'm writing fact"? I feel this belongs on the wiki as the soundtrack for a montage of her books 😂😂😂

• Haha
A big thank you to all who think I'm Felicity.
Brilliant detective work.
Would you believe I've got enough going wrong in my personal life at the moment to spend my spare time trolling Rachel Hambleton.
We've recently moved again, a few thousand kms.
Within 4 days, I was robbed in the middle of the day.
They took my coat, my bag, which included my purse, £150.00, credit card, debit card, my ID, my mobile phone and other personal items.
The police aren't interested and our insurance company aren't being very helpful.
So I'm currently using an old phone with a battery life of 30 minutes, an old tablet & my husband's phone occasionally, to access the internet.
I am dealing with Rachel Hamilton's doxxing with a solicitor, the police and the ICO, not through Spotted Paignton.
But thanks anyway.
In the words of R ‘ah that’s shit babe’ I hope you’re ok and things get better. Such a stressful time for you!
I was sure it wasn’t you. This person really has it in for Dani and you would have no reason to not like Dani, your beef is with R!
So can we assume it’s an acquaintance and focus on the tea that this post contains 😂
who found the illegal substances in the shop? R or the police? Could that be why B was shipped off to Liverpool?
Who are the two members of staff dismissed?
Dani was always made out to be an employee not a volunteer.
confirms Em was paid off.

Oh there’s so much!

I’m not taking any of it as gospel by the way, but this is a gossip site so 🤷🏻‍♀️ let’s run with it 😂

Last edited:

Ohmydayz

Lucy Jennings I can confirm that Dani is a volunteer. Rachaele gave her the volunteer post as part of her rehab programme, and because women help women. Unfortunately, Dani is wholly unsuitable and was placed in the wrong environment.
Finding trustworthy and dedicated staff is a huge problem for Rachaele.
She's had to remove 2 Patchwork staff members in the past year, because their troublesome personal problems were interfering with their work at the centres and ultimately cost Rachaele a substantial amount of money.
Rachaele's success and forward thinking ideas provoke a lot of jealousy from staff members and even from her own relatives. But still, Rachaele continues and nothing will stand in her way.
Please, be kind.

So there we have it, an indirect reference to Emily being paid off !! Looks like Danni is now for the chop too as she is "unsuitable"

• Wow

usernametaken2

Felicity's comments have the same writing style of a certain tattler but I wish it was Jo. Tearing down the shitshow from the inside in secret 😂

Nothing is ever her fault is it 🤣
So the legal read stopped her putting that shit in her book so she puts it on there instead!
Fucking go to town on her arse V if you read here!

As far as I’m aware V has never been on here, she did a Q&A on her insta that people from here read (after R send abusive messages about her daughter calling her mental) R thinks that she is @Lucyinthesky88 but she is clearly not! Is that right older tattlers?

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
Imagine your workplace being so toxic that you are forced to chip in for a £300 gift just so your boss doesn’t sulk. Used to piss me off when I had to put a quid in an envelope in the office for birthdays 🤣

She hasn’t managed to top “oh are we?” this year.

• Haha

NiceCrumpet

Sorry if I’m late to the party on this one but what’s this about the anti-corruption unit and allegations?
In her rant stories that were posted here, she claims Sloshy has a marker on him due to the high number of allegations made by trolls. In her head, Josh, the police officer, has special treatment by the ACU and is informed about the nature of the allegation in advance of any meeting. She implies that this is due to the impact on his mental health. Very much claiming he is still a police officer. I thought markers were used on the PNC, etc, not on the HR database.

Anyhoo, we all know he was sacked and this is all utter bullshit.

FridaK

VIP Member
I don't want to get involved because ffs, but that whole post could now be considered malicious and whoever is doing it be investigated. That's it, that's all I'm saying. Don't shout at me anyone, it's just that Facebook isn't Tattle.

• Haha

Mollieben

Screenshot the message on Spotted Paington where someone wished you dead Rachael. I dare you. No, that's right, you can't because it never happened.
She would be better addressing the concerns and answering the questions- I'd think better of her for it. But she can't help showing us just who she really is and it ain't pretty AT ALL