Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seenthelighttorbay

One of my very good friends works in a womans refuge and she is on call every third weekend for any issues or new woman needed support. When they leave the home after the work day, again the staff take it in turns to be on call so someone is always contactable at the time of need. But then she works for a real refuge and see some truly horrifying situations rather then playing at being a refuge and ripping people off. They also are very transparent about how money is spent.

Reactions: 31

armywife119

VIP Member
I love that E’s Nan has liked the comments particularly about financial dealings and the one with the police tagged in it.

• Haha

DozyWebster

VIP Member
In her rant stories that were posted here, she claims Sloshy has a marker on him due to the high number of allegations made by trolls. In her head, Josh, the police officer, has special treatment by the ACU and is informed about the nature of the allegation in advance of any meeting. She implies that this is due to the impact on his mental health. Very much claiming he is still a police officer. I thought markers were used on the PNC, etc, not on the HR database.

Anyhoo, we all know he was sacked and this is all utter bullshit.
obviously don’t believe the story that was told but the mental health stuff just confirms for me (even more than him basically admitting it when he was on his ❄ filled troll hunting weekend) that the sacked bent copper is J due to them not being able to be named due to mental health reasons.

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
I’m not sure why it is being entertained that Felicity is on anything other than a wind-up. It’s both subtle in parts but absolutely blatant at the same time. Whoever it may be, she’s gone in with both feet and that’s her choice so fair play to her.

Wotsit

VIP Member
these two responses! So the centre is referral only… I’m sure she said with the Paignton one at least that you could just walk in, they had a food bank, cafe, laundrette, also it’s never bloody open.

my local women’s centre ia contactable every single day. You can just walk in.
Also the lack of funds! She’s just bought at 55k campervan and this person is telling you how to give them funds! Please someone comment about the camper and the 16k a month patroen funds
Very professional. Someone needs help and Dani tells them they need a referral or they should call someone else.....

Yet the funds Rach takes in are so "women can access them as soon as they need them"

When will the people sending money to her realise they aren't helping anyone

Reactions: 30

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
So is she fully gone now? Sorry for all the questions, these threads go so fast 🤣
She disappeared shortly after Ratchet's birthday last year (after she'd been profusely thanked for organising the "surprise" party), then she announced she was pregnant and Ratshit was noticeably absent from wishing her any kind of congratulations. Finally (quite a while later) Rabies admitted that Emily had "left to focus on her growing family" and that was that, they both remain tight lipped about what actually went on. Rashflaps now likes to get little digs in where she can about friends who have betrayed her, broken her heart etc. At the time this was all going down Racket said that she had a lawyer on the case hunting down trolls, but when she tagged the lawyer it turned out she was actually an employment solicitor, aka someone who could negotiate the removal of a director from a company without breaching any discrimination legislation if that former director had a protected characteristic, such as being pregnant 🤔

• Wow

VickyVodka

Gods sake the filming of the arguing over chargers…..Wilby is shouting “stop” as it is obviously distressing him, but instead of going upstairs and asking them to stop shouting she shouts from the bottom of the stairs adding to the shouting…surely causing more distress for Wilby

• Sad
  • Wow

MrsA99

VIP Member
This is the waffle before the troll rant. It lasts a full 15 mins!

Chatting about random shit to huns in comments.

Did she forget she has a son?

Chatting about the lady she went away with and her treatment/cold cap. Put this video up so ‘bald’ can be added to the list of words she can’t say!

I don’t get the Michael Jackson reference in the last video…. Anyone? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Troll rant incoming!!!
Wow! ‘He’s horrible’ Your child wants your attention and you’re too busy speaking to strangers about blusher! And making sure people know you’re new van is on finance. It’s still a substantial amount of money considering she’s ‘living on air’….

Last edited:

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Pls stop with this narrative Rachael. We all know you like a drink and we all know Betsy has been drinking since she was about 16 (and that's being generous).

Maybe. Just maybe. She fancied a Coke. Stop making her trip about you and let her enjoy herself
What a really strange thing to say. Why does it matter?

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She will see those Facebook comments (jo and dani will show her) and she will go on a massive troll rant... watch this space 🤣🤣

• Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
I'd forgot that about the hospital notes as got sideswiped by all the other stuff. When i heard it i thought she was accusing you of it when she said the troll she outed the other day

ETA - just rewatched it and she defo says the troll she outed that was paying to watch her. I'm guessing she is implying it's you.

Did you ever get any shitty messages from anyone ?
I love watching Rachel put mascara on!
What are you doing Rachel?
You've got no eyelashes to put mascara on to!!!
😂😂😂
You've got BOLD eyelids! There aren't any lashes there 😂😂😂.
You're a little mole rat 🤭.

• Haha

x12x12x

VIP Member
The huns are creaming themselves over Rach today. A queen was born today, crying their hearts out in tesco/school/who gives a shit and saying she's the best parent to all 6.

I can see Betsy ending up on the toxic pile when she's had enough of her vile mother and decides to reveal the truth.
View attachment 2179033View attachment 2179035
How shitty are these people raising their kids if they think she is parenting goals? Kids are dragging themselves up, she does bog all. So how low is their bar for parenting then?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Then we have a couple of Seb stories for distraction 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29