Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonder Lu

VIP Member
I think she’ll find it’s the claim she’s ‘living on fresh air’ that’s pissing people off. Talking about a GoFundMe or loan to fund her mother in law’s op, when she’s clearly not struggling. Her MIL even said she has her own money.
Unfortunately nobody has dropped that nugget of info into the fb comments.

Reactions: 6

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
I thought she says “ I got the van on finance, well the white car was on finances so I thought I might as well”

dotsofdoom

She claims people have been trolling her and sending death threats yet there’s no screenshots of the threats nor named the people that have written themselves, she’s very good at doxxing when she thinks she caught a troll so why not share the death threats too? How do huns not see this?
Loving the latest reel Rach, the one where you and Josh are playing happy families on your camping trip, washing the dishes etc! As an earlier poster has already commented, it looks like she trying a new USP that’s happy and wholesome but remember this Rach; a disgusting piece of shit will always be a disgusting piece of shit however you dress it up or stories you share about it. Calling your 3 year old child horrible whether you meant it or not, it is despicable but I guess coming from you it’s not unexpected because that’s the type of piece of shit you are. He can’t even defend himself nor even begin to understand that you might have called him it as a joke. You call yourself a mother? No mother should want to do what you do to their children for a few quid to fund a luxury lifestyle ‘on finance’
As a mum, grandmother and foster mother she has really, really made me angry today more than any other and I hope her paying followers are also feeling the same.
---

I still don’t understand why he doesn’t knock on his almost adult sons door before entering especially when it’s closed, he must have had an idea that Seb was in there with his girlfriend. Fucking perv.
That reel would have been a brilliant #ad for fairy or whatever other products they used 🤷🏼‍♀️ ad work drying up rach so you’re putting some ideas out??

InchSchlong

Wow, that's interesting! I didn't know that (as I said, I haven't dealt with checks in a while). I did have one years ago, back when it was the CRB and hadn't long been set up, and it said something odd on it so I passed it to my manager (I was a lowly admin assistant), after some digging it turned out that the person in question was under investigation, they had a second job delivering meals on wheels and a concern had been raised about clients giving this person money for their meals and it not being paid in properly. They wanted to alert us as the main employer that they were being investigated, but without letting on to the person that there was anything going on. That was probably over 20 years ago now.
Yes, as far as I'm aware, there have been a lot of very recent changes, particularly regarding sexual offences after one force failed to risk assess adequately and a man who had been accused of lots of things but never found guilty went on to abuse a service user. Something along those lines anyway.
My understanding is that drug related offences aren't disclosed though, usually assessed and don't warrant disclose.

HollyJ

From looking at the profiles it pretty obvious that -
Felicity, Lucy Jennings, Olivia Lotts, Victoria Leyton, Emilie Rose, Charlotte May, Sarah Best, Rosy Posy Garden etc are all fake accounts up by the same person and obviously very active on here. No crime against that of course as other genuine accounts are interacting but it gets very cringeworthy when Felicity and Lucy are having a heart to heart with the same writing style
😬😬😬.

However on the plus side - it's obviously reached the radar of Edies paternal family and, bizarrely, the shock of it all has made our dear old Rach metamorphosise into a female Russian shot putter (circa 1973) overnight.
Not sure if some of them are fake but i did notice that 1 maybe 2 changed their current place they live to Paignton/Torbay.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Is it a double bluff?! Someone feeling a little err Moody making inflammatory posts in the style of someone we'd all recognise to cause shit. Knowing what we know about what's happening with that particular person?!
Anyone else notice the poster named Emilie Rose? Coincidence?
Whoever Felicity is, they've played into Rachel's hands. And gone too far imo.
Yeah I noticed the Emilie Rose 🤣 that one is clearly obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Imfinallyhere

I agree the writing style is similar to someone here but that Fb poster has said things that the person I’m thinking of has never said here before. I think the fb poster is someone who knows R in real life. We will soon find out because if any of it is true R will never utter a word of it. If it’s not then we’re in for the biggest troll rant since 2019. Shame new members can’t join now cos that’s what got me on here originally
I think she’d cry troll anyway to try and deflect from the truth.

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Well well well….I only went away for a few days and what a fun hour I’ve had catching up 😂😂

Poor old Dani is for the toxic heap for sure.
Not sure who’s saying about liable though as good old unhinged felicity never actually mentioned anyone by name regarding drugs found.
Also agree Felicity is someone from the circle of trust, who ended up on the toxic pile. Been an entertaining little tattle catch up
Has she or has she not spoken to he this morning… this I find interesting. If not we can pretty much put quite a bit of her previous posts down to lies.