Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seenthelighttorbay

Someone should tag George Bamby....local papparazzi / journo who pretended he was Charles Bronsons son for 6 years for publicity. He's probably at a loose end and needs a new project to work on....

Reactions: 4

Queeniebee

VIP Member
After some detective work of my own...yes I'm bored....Debbie who is commenting in defence of rachet looks very similar to the lady they went away with last weekend in the Scamperva
n
Debbie if you are reading 'how many people do you know who can go out and spend £55 thousand pounds on a van and all of the overpriced crap they also needed to have, while stating they are living on fresh air'

If you chose to live your life in a public forum then you need to be transparent and whiter than white. People genuinely want to know where their money is going. What do each of the patreon accounts fund? What does REBL fund, what does PTWM fund, what do the grants from public money get spent on. Why are people not puy straight that patchwork is not a refuge. Where do the vouchers get used? How are the raffle funds spent? When are the raffles drawn ?

These should not be difficult questions to answer. There should be clear accounting records and the people who are paying towards all of these things should be given the respect they deserve and should know how their money is being used...
W's friend mum (I don't want to put names lol) I thought it was maybe her when I had nosey at the profile and saw a little boy on the picture

Reactions: 3

Somerset girl

VIP Member
It did show them as being friends on Facebook, but they’ve realised and changed the settings, definitely the same person.
How long has Danni not worked for Patchwork? Sad, but she clearly saw the light!
Do we know that she definitely doesn't? She wasn't on the centre side originally was she, I thought she did the logistics for the shop?

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Agreed. The stuff that has been said on Facebook about Dani isn’t anything that’s ever been said on here. The most that has ever been said about her is that she’s a hanger on.
Is dani the same one that spends her wages on presents for R and her kids or is that jen?

AladdinSane

VIP Member
I have such mixed feelings about the post, love that its winding R up but then hate that it's playing into her hands because it is a "troll" post. Charlotte should never has commented to say she was the OP, she should have just left it to the genuine posters that were commenting asking questions. As soon as she has commented and people realised she's "friends" with Felicity it lost its purpose and gave R plenty of troll content for patreon
How do people know that? I just looked at both of them and their friends list is hidden? Unless I missed it previously 🤣 I was working in the office yesterday so didn't have time to snoop on my breaks ahha

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Who is Lucy Jennings? She she post that about Dani or was it someone else responding to Lucy?

can’t find the Paignton post (haven’t looked v hard in fairness)

Wotsit

VIP Member
Hmmm I'm sure there's more to this than we will ever know, sadly!
It's very obvious just how utterly unpopular Rachel, Josh and the ShitShow are though 🙃
Wish I'd screen shot it because I can't remember what it was (peri brain fog😂) I didn't believe it to be a fake profile though, maybe just a tattler.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
This isn't necessarily true. Those who complete the check can choose to disclose accusations relating to serious allegations where an individual hasn't been convicted. For example, if someone has been accused of rape or sexual assault too many times for it to be coincidental, but it never proceeded to court, a force can and will often disclose.
Wow, that's interesting! I didn't know that (as I said, I haven't dealt with checks in a while). I did have one years ago, back when it was the CRB and hadn't long been set up, and it said something odd on it so I passed it to my manager (I was a lowly admin assistant), after some digging it turned out that the person in question was under investigation, they had a second job delivering meals on wheels and a concern had been raised about clients giving this person money for their meals and it not being paid in properly. They wanted to alert us as the main employer that they were being investigated, but without letting on to the person that there was anything going on. That was probably over 20 years ago now.