Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notfake

Chatty Member
A big thank you to all who think I'm Felicity.
Brilliant detective work.
Would you believe I've got enough going wrong in my personal life at the moment to spend my spare time trolling Rachel Hambleton.
We've recently moved again, a few thousand kms.
Within 4 days, I was robbed in the middle of the day.
They took my coat, my bag, which included my purse, £150.00, credit card, debit card, my ID, my mobile phone and other personal items.
The police aren't interested and our insurance company aren't being very helpful.
So I'm currently using an old phone with a battery life of 30 minutes, an old tablet & my husband's phone occasionally, to access the internet.
I am dealing with Rachel Hamilton's doxxing with a solicitor, the police and the ICO, not through Spotted Paignton.
But thanks anyway.
I’m so sorry you’re having a shit time 😞 sending you big, fat, lush chroll hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Wotsit

VIP Member
Is it a double bluff?! Someone feeling a little err Moody making inflammatory posts in the style of someone we'd all recognise to cause shit. Knowing what we know about what's happening with that particular person?!
Anyone else notice the poster named Emilie Rose? Coincidence?
Whoever Felicity is, they've played into Rachel's hands. And gone too far imo.
She had a surname listed earlier, wonder why she's changed it

• Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
A big thank you to all who think I'm Felicity.
Brilliant detective work.
Would you believe I've got enough going wrong in my personal life at the moment to spend my spare time trolling Rachel Hambleton.
We've recently moved again, a few thousand kms.
Within 4 days, I was robbed in the middle of the day.
They took my coat, my bag, which included my purse, £150.00, credit card, debit card, my ID, my mobile phone and other personal items.
The police aren't interested and our insurance company aren't being very helpful.
So I'm currently using an old phone with a battery life of 30 minutes, an old tablet & my husband's phone occasionally, to access the internet.
I am dealing with Rachel Hamilton's doxxing with a solicitor, the police and the ICO, not through Spotted Paignton.
But thanks anyway.
Hope your okay x

• Heart

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Oh please, it’s a bloody Spotted post- I hardly think the FBI are going to get involved. I for one have found it very entertaining 🤣. She deserves whatever bad press she gets, she has fucked over that many people and left a trail of destruction in her wake. I’m living for her being called out.
And no, it’s not me. I couldn’t be bothered with the effort.
I find it always goes weird on here, just when it seems she’s getting her just desserts, people go into hand ringing mode. Despite saying for years that they’d love to see R get her comeuppance. 🤷‍♀️

I mean, you could see it like that. Or, seeing as though this person has mentioned friends using drugs within the premises I think it’s something to talk about no?

Reactions: 2

Seenthelighttorbay

Oh no. Sorry to hear that. I honestly think a lot of the people posting hatred lost money had never bought anything from him. Genuine people, like you, would have been too busy sorting out alternative suppliers.
It was rather pitchfork at dawn as you said....luckily wasn't affected massively like some.

Gerstods

Just had a look on the SS post on spotted and I’ll admit when I first saw tattelle paypalscam I thought although the name was funny she was going to let us down and give the huns the troll narrative they crave. I was wrong. She has done us proud on that post. Have a look at the post about the boys mum. 👍 tattelle 👍
What's the second post?