PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole post will fly right over the head of every self declared "Influencer" with a thread on Tattle

Reactions: 21
I agree. I've seen fb posts from Hannah before and she's got a foul mouth...

Reactions: 14

Dipsy you have caused me to hurt my back… I was laughing so hard think I have pulled a muscle…

Reactions: 7
I don't know if this rule applies if you are using a car seat, but knowing that you're using it incorrectly & not even bothered about using it incorrectly.
And it's a fine that Mrs & Ms Hambleton could easily afford to pay, so it wouldn't be much of an inconvenience to them.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
For the love of God please can someone do an intervention here. There has to be someone in her circle reading this and as funny as it must be to see her looking like a complete tit, she really needs some help.

Reactions: 28
I don’t have kids but I drive my niece and nephew a lot. Whenever I have a child in the car I FaceTime either my mum or whichever sister is the mothe to show them the seat and make sure they’re in okay I’m quite a needy babysitter

Reactions: 23
I know we’ve said it over and over but fuck me Hannah really did get all the testosterone in that family.

Reactions: 32
Marking her tesco story an ad (even though she paid full price) - have ASA been on the phone again

Reactions: 22
That pathetic twat Jo makes my arsehole cringe!! Shes such a fucking kiss arse. Yes Rach, no Rach, I love you Rach. And that sad little laugh she does at every fucking thing Ratfink says. No Jo!! Get a life you sad old fucker

Reactions: 37
For the love of God please can someone do an intervention here. There has to be someone in her circle reading this and as funny as it must be to see her looking like a complete tit, she really needs some help.
View attachment 2124447
Just fucking no
What in the name of God's green earth is she wearing ? Someone tell her the only people that can get away with wearing leggings like that are slim young girls not peri-menopausal trollope.
Her piss flaps are round her knees !

Reactions: 35
I have a rule around wearing leggings. Unless you have the figure of a 10 year old you really should have your snatch and your saggy ass covered Nobody needs to see the mother of all camel toes and 40 odd year old saggy bum cheeks. Literally nobody. Hey Rachel, I am talking to you babe

Reactions: 41
I'm in my early 30s and I'm a small size 8 and even I dont wear leggings with short jumpers i feel like everything is on show otherwise!

Reactions: 19
I think she does it because someone (Josh,) has told her she has a *fit * bum. If she had any style she'd know that if you need to show off your bottom in leggings, you do a back tuck with a longer top. Just so you don't give people a gynaecologist view of your front bump.

I am so polite today .

Reactions: 34
I agree. I've seen fb posts from Hannah before and she's got a foul mouth...
I've seen Mannah's Facebook posts on E's fathers Facebook page.
She was arguing with someone about what the police do or don't do. She was siding with the police & getting very aggressive.
Yes, she has a mouth like a sewer. She's now deleted those posts, after they were there for a long time.

Reactions: 7
Well, we’ve made it through the day without her telling the huns that the jealous trolls have reported her to MI5 for the seatbelt breach. Missed some interaction there, Miss Camel-Toe.

And how exciting, watching someone unpack their tesco shop. Huns haven’t noticed that there’s only 4 meals there (and only ten sausages for the entire Patchwork Family).

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.