PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posts get deleted if I say it that’s why I call her that (plus the fact she’s a muppet). But 🕵️‍♂️ R’s relatively new best friend, I’m trying… 😂
The account is still there. It's just changed the name and profile picture. There is also a second account. Same name with OG on it 🙄.

@Dinnerbag - Elmo is a troll account that scans here looking for profile pics to out people. Rachael and Josh are heavily involved according to her. Rachael wrote about the account in her book singing its praises. We don't mention it as it's all really odd.

Reactions: 18
She only posted the troll thing to get the huns riled up so that when she posted the camper van thing none of them would notice that she’d just spunked so much money

Well played Rach

Reactions: 33
So has she deleted the troll stories? I unfollowed her during the pandemic.
Yes they're gone from Instagram and fb. Very odd, now she's showing off the campervan they've bought with fresh air as they have no money. The huns deserved to be fleeced tbh. Racket is so obvious with it now its ridiculous!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’d love to live off fresh air but a life of luxury. 😳 some of these influencers need to read the room.

Reactions: 19
The account is still there. It's just changed the name and profile picture. There is also a second account. Same name with OG on it 🙄.

@Dinnerbag - Elmo is a troll account that scans here looking for profile pics to out people. Rachael and Josh are heavily involved according to her. Rachael wrote about the account in her book singing its praises. We don't mention it as it's all really odd.
The OG account is a back up one, she doesn’t post on that.
the thing that makes me think that it’s her is that in the post that R has now deleted she said the insta account had been deleted (after the grovelling apology) but then a new one was created saying the original had been hacked. if R then found out who the outed chroll was, it would explain her deleting her post…

Reactions: 8
the thing that makes me think that it’s her is that in the post that R has now deleted she said the insta account had been deleted (after the grovelling apology) but then a new one was created saying the original had been hacked. if R then found out who the outed chroll was, it would explain her deleting her post…
It’s still on fb stories

Reactions: 3
Just going to leave this here.

Because I can.

Huns....remember this £55k next time she tells you they can't afford private health care for Helen and you offer to set up a go fund me

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Tell me about it, discovered I fell for a bloody scam last week, never been got before. Watch out if you are renewing your driving licence online. There's a site out there that's very similar to the dvla website. Have been scammed for £120 a drip in the ocean for living off fresh air racket and her family, but to me a single mum of two kids it's a lot of money to lose. Bank being no help whatsoever. Gutted.
I’d love to live off fresh air but a life of luxury. 😳 some of these influencers need to read the room.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
No the cranks original account hasn't been deleted. She's just changed the name and profile picture. They have probably caused too much trouble outing people. It was always going to happen. You can't go on a crusade trying to get people sacked because one day you'll end up picking the wrong person 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 18
No the cranks original account hasn't been deleted. She's just changed the name and profile picture. They have probably caused too much trouble outing people. It was always going to happen. You can't go on a crusade trying to get people sacked because one day you'll end up picking the wrong person 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Oh I see now, she’s fooled me with her account name hasn’t she?! Fucker! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m all confused, so she posted an outing from some other random “digital creator/mummy” person, so who’s Elmo/crank/OG?

It’s been a looooong old bank holiday weekend and my brain is slowly melting. Could someone explain it to me as I’m clearly thick (eg by using words that Rancid would understand please)?

Reactions: 9
I’m all confused, so she posted an outing from some other random “digital creator/mummy” person, so who’s Elmo/crank/OG?

It’s been a looooong old bank holiday weekend and my brain is slowly melting. Could someone explain it to me as I’m clearly thick (eg by using words that Rancid would understand please)?
I'm confused too 🤣🤣
I dont know who has outed who, who is the troll and who's just off their bleeping rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who exactly is going in that van? It’s tiny. It’s also the most boring basic way to jump on the van bandwagon. A self build “journey” (seeing as these influencers are always journeying) would have actually been a quality bit of content for them.

Reactions: 10
God I hate when this thread goes all cryptic 🫠 and I know who we’re talking about 😂
---
Who exactly is going in that van? It’s tiny. It’s also the most boring basic way to jump on the van bandwagon. A self build “journey” (seeing as these influencers are always journeying) would have actually been a quality bit of content for them.
That’s faaaaaaaaar too much effort for lazy R

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.