PTWM #175 £16k a month, but ‘living on fresh air’. Huns, the GoFundMe is just over there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was it again that ratchet found attractive about sloshy all those years ago and had to have him ?? Anyone ?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely even the hunnest of all the huns must be wondering where Josh’s slashed neck wounds are?!
Also, every time I read ‘chrolls’ it makes me laugh 😂

Reactions: 19
8 prawns between 6 people?? Am I missing something? And if Seb doesnt eat the one he has been allocated he cant go into the sitting room??? What? I am not following Joshs logic. What the duck is he talking about, the bleeping ugly bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If my other half was taking me on a steam train ride to a lovely place for something to eat I wouldn’t be going in in my bleeping trainers (even plain black or white) and a pair of jeans that coco the clown wouldn’t look out of place in. The arrogance of the pair of them claiming poverty just a few days before too. bleeping hell fire how the huns don’t see that dumb and dumber are just taking the piss now is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What was it again that ratchet found attractive about sloshy all those years ago and had to have him ?? Anyone ?? 😂😂😂
Teenage crush, and we all know she never matured past the age of 15. Then when she crossed his path again he was married, she probably saw it as a challenge (she'd already done it with Waynbo), and she probably liked the sneaking around, shagging in bushes. I bet he didn't need his horny Viking pills back in those days!

Reactions: 19
I've zoomed in as the sunglasses really highlight her face and nose, and as for the teeth🤦🏻‍♀️ I've never seen curly teeth before.
View attachment 2104332View attachment 2104333
You never heard that Goldie Lookin’ Chain song? “She got curly teeth and she walks with a stutter”

Must have been written about our Rach.
---
I remember my eldest son having it years ago when his little brother was in nursery and even though he didnt have it the nursery asked me if I could keep him off until it cleared up as it spreads like wildfire. Especially in younger children who touch everything, put things in their mouth etc etc. And I bet my life shes not using her own towel, face cloth etc like you are supposed to do to stop the spread. I call bingo on E, T and Seb having it next. I will be ok though because he doesnt live there 🤣
There’s no exclusion period now, as long as children have eye drops we are allowed to accept them in as normal 🙄 have caught it twice from kids at work in the last year, never had it previously!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m here on page 4 so haven’t caught up. Word vomit on her new post 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
She is to motivational speaking what Russell Brand is to politics. So. Many. bleeping. Words.
It would at least be vaguely interesting if she sort of broke the fourth wall and said ‘Listen, I post stuff purely to elicit sympathy and give the facade of relatability. You know it’s bullshit, I know it’s bullshit and that what I say is contradictory and my grasp of the truth can be very loose, but hey, you’re the ones swallowing this tit and paying for the privilege, so we all win. You have got the guru you deserve.’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What expensive designer make do we think gg is hiding? Surely someone begging for money for a private op wouldn’t be wearing obscenely expensive coats??

Reactions: 7
I wont stay up to find out which school my level 3 autistic non verbal not a lockdown baby will be going to because Betsys was lush 14 years ago. Fucks sake 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.