PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see absolutely zero evidence in this film of him gagging?!
None whatsoever. Just a young child seeing a new type of food. She can’t play on the non verbal thread anymore so she’s trying to enforce other behaviours that clearly aren’t there

Reactions: 29
Are the other book tour dates next week?
wouldn’t surprise me seeing as the kids will be off on Easter holidays.

Reactions: 10
The cape reminds me of the lettering that teachers cut out to make the wall display. It is such a fail. How much more self absorbed could she be?!

095DFCED-A5C3-4EA7-9D4D-1F1455360E5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The huns have been busy sending her bedding! I bet she’s pissed off, bedding and not money! Keep an eye on that vinted account!!

She’s put a beg link up for signing up to patroen instead in the future!
The huns are trolls! How dare they send bedding when she has no need for bedding but does need some cash as she no doubt has her eye on some hideous shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The huns have been busy sending her bedding! I bet she’s pissed off, bedding and not money! Keep an eye on that vinted account!!

I'm glad they have sent her physical things rather than money! That's how donations should be made. Unless of course pa jo or jen flogs them on market place or vinted 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Yes 🙌. I got Bingo on the last thread. I knew they'd be squashed in quilts. They'll have to fence them now on the black market so no one finds out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s hilarious. That thanks couldn’t be written through more gritted teeth…. Or they would be if she could place them together, shoulda listened to 2 out of 3 dentists!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soooo, she was moaning a few weeks ago about not being able to have her hair done at her 'regular salon'🤭 but has suddenly got a friend who can cut hair and has fresh highlights. The poor unfortunate hairdresser must be the latest bezzie.

Ps fellow tattle trolls, I'm in need of a new cheap mascara for sensitive eyes and one that doesn't make eyelashes look like this⬇ if ever there was an advert for people to not buy Iconic or Charlotte Tilbury it's this.
8F8CA36C-F7FF-4D2C-90A4-495E489593F0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Soooo, she was moaning a few weeks ago about not being able to have her hair done at her 'regular salon'🤭 but has suddenly got a friend who can cut hair and has fresh highlights. The poor unfortunate hairdresser must be the latest bezzie.

Ps fellow tattle trolls, I'm in need of a new cheap mascara for sensitive eyes and one that doesn't make eyelashes look like this⬇ if ever there was an advert for people to not buy Iconic or Charlotte Tilbury it's this.
View attachment 2060205
The primark £2 one in the gold tube. Best on the market

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2060205
Poundland the bomb mascara I think it’s called.

Her hairdresser needs sacking she hasn’t even got close to the root

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.