PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m her narcissist brain she thinks living next door to the most famous person in Paignton is the biggest selling point for the house 🙄
i still think that spotted post last week about the steptoe's yard next door was about them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine your neighbour filming your house and discussing the price reduction/reason for selling etc and putting it online?! I'd be livid.

Reactions: 27
I think the book tour has gone to her head. A bit of showing off was to be had today. She is redoing I, T & E's bedrooms. A very money orientated live. Also, is the story of the landlord a lie or is that where she got her inspiration??
God she spouts so much tit, her house didn't look a tit tip when it was listed for sale on right move 🤣 and I love the fact that people have proved her wrong with that news article!!
Why does she say these things when they are easily debunked 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
God she spouts so much tit, her house didn't look a tit tip when it was listed for sale on right move 🤣 and I love the fact that people have proved her wrong with that news article!!
Why does she say these things when they are easily debunked 🤦‍♀️

I actually viewed that house to rent myself. It was lovely and I was going to rent it but an appotunity came up to stay on the housing market myself. She talks so much crap !

Reactions: 16
Seen the wedding frame in her hashtags the other day and spotted the the date of the first kiss on there. Are we really supposed to believe they didn’t get together until then when there’s posts of her and sloshy and the kids together from February 2014 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Seen the wedding frame in her hashtags the other day and spotted the the date of the first kiss on there. Are we really supposed to believe they didn’t get together until then when there’s posts of her and sloshy and the kids together from February 2014 😂
Featuring all the girls middle name except Edie’s which references her dad. Petty much 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I believe it. Purely because Josh strikes me as the kind of bloke who'd take three months muster the courage to ask permission for a kiss.

He looks like he's on a Mobility Scooter in Orthopaedic shoes here 😂😂.

B0BE9C12-7368-4211-8E63-C1AE6FB1EACB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Literally can’t be bothered to spell Isaac right 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't comment on looks etc cos mainly you guys do it for me and I'm not as funny but WTAF with those jeans. Were they skint this month and shopping for tesco basics? Holy mother of God they are the best example of a dad jean I've ever seen, just needs socks and sandals!

2 things spring to mind... we have a saying round here from mining days
'Looks like his budgie has died'
And
Joshy goes to tescos where his mum buys his best clothes (a popular but cruel school taunt from a bygone era lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally can’t be bothered to spell Isaac right 🤣🤣
I was just about to say this! I'm sure isaac isn't spelt like that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Speaking of, we haven't seen him in a while so I'm sure he'll be trotted out soon. I hope something has actually been put in place regarding their presence on her social media. It certainly seems to be the betsy and Lula show atm (not implying this behaviour from the girls, just implying their mum showing them off all the time atm)

Reactions: 15
Conehead Colin, toupee Tom, head Dave. One of these days he's going to have a beehive if that clip in hairpiece gets any higher.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't comment on looks etc cos mainly you guys do it for me and I'm not as funny but WTAF with those jeans. Were they skint this month and shopping for tesco basics? Holy mother of God they are the best example of a dad jean I've ever seen, just needs socks and sandals!

2 things spring to mind... we have a saying round here from mining days
'Looks like his budgie has died'
And
Joshy goes to tescos where his mum buys his best clothes (a popular but cruel school taunt from a bygone era lol)
😂😂😂 completely forgot about that saying “has his budgie died”

not sure where you’re from but where I used to go school it was “Tesco 2 stripes” as a horrible name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After her posting about the neighbours house for sale, the price and the ugly pink wall in the pics, it took me all of 5mins on rightmove to establish exactly where dumb and dumber live. Luckily for ratshit, I'm not a threat to them and live hundreds of miles away. Just proving a point. But what about people who have shady intentions? There's no safeguarding for these poor kids at all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.