PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the book tour has gone to her head. A bit of showing off was to be had today. She is redoing I, T & E's bedrooms. A very money orientated live. Also, is the story of the landlord a lie or is that where she got her inspiration??
Why is everyone in that area a victim of abuse? Is it some sort of Bermuda Triangle for violent people?
However it came out of her mouth so I’m presuming it’s a lie…. Quick google of attempted murder and her street should sort that out

Reactions: 26
It’s nice to see W is a happy boy again, glad the antibiotics have done the trick. I wonder how he is taking antibiotics, I know a lot of children find that horrid and spit it back out especially children with autism or sensory processing disorders.

Reactions: 16
It’s nice to see W is a happy boy again, glad the antibiotics have done the trick. I wonder how he is taking antibiotics, I know a lot of children find that horrid and spit it back out especially children with autism or sensory processing disorders.
Just wait till she checks here, we'll get a FML story about how they had to pin down violent autistic toddler to give him his meds. Scratching, ripped chunks of flesh, massive sobs etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a coincidence she brought the house from a DA victim - even if true - she should know better than saying the owner fled abroad due to safety 🤦‍♀️ someone send this women on a safeguarding course please 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just watched back those clips and the colour of her lips is just 🤢 why do they look so grey, I’ve never seen anything like it!

Reactions: 14
God she always has to come into a drama, the ex landlady why couldn’t it be, she wanted to sell up.
🙄

I think the book tour has gone to her head. A bit of showing off was to be had today. She is redoing I, T & E's bedrooms. A very money orientated live. Also, is the story of the landlord a lie or is that where she got her inspiration??
I remember reading about the landlady, the article is still online but i'm not sure i can share the link identifying them so i've copied and pasted with names changed.

A 23-stone body builder has been found not guilty of beating up a love rival after telling a jury he was acting in self defence.

Landladys Ex was left unhurt after the confrontation in which alleged victim suffered severe facial injuries, five broken ribs and a punctured lung.

He insisted he had defended himself with reasonable force after being attacked by landlady's "friend" in an argument which started when he found him kissing his estranged wife landlady

landlady's ex was found not guilty, in less than four hours by a jury at Exeter Crown Court, of attacking landlady's friend and landlady as they walked home from a pub in Paignton, Devon together.

Despite the acquittal, Judge Erik Salomonsen asked police to take steps to protect landladys friend and landlady as he discharged landlady's ex..

Landlady had been so frightened she had been unable to go to court and her evidence had been read to the jury.

Former security man and bouncer landlady's Ex pleaded not guilty on the basis of self defence and said landlady friend had struck the first blow.

He said he had hit him but denied punching and kicking him repeatedly when he was on the ground.

Landlady Ex moved to Devon after serving a seven-year jail term for a shotgun attack on a business partner in Preston Park, Eaglescliffe, in 2002.

The body builder, aged 45, of Vienna Court, Redcar, and previously of Appley Close, Eaglescliffe, denied causing grievous bodily harm with intent to landlady friend and actual bodily harm to landlady. He was cleared of all charges.

During a seven-day trial the prosecution argued that landlady friend is far smaller than 6'4" landlady ex and had been semi conscious and defenceless after being felled by one blow.

They said his injuries, including a deformed face, broken ribs and punctured lung, were caused when landlady ex repeatedly stamped on him while on the ground.

They alleged he carried out a sustained and brutal attack after seeing him dancing with his wife during a 15-pint, five-hour drinking session in a pub in Paignton.

The Crown said he lay in wait for the couple as they walked home and attacked landlady friend before pushing his wife away when she tried to intervene.

landlady ex told the jury how he was shocked to see landlady friend, a close friend, kissing his wife and the violence started when he confronted the couple.

He said: "landlady friend attacked me and I defended myself extremely robustly.

"I regret the damage that I did to him.

"I only hit him because he hit me and I only pushed landlady away to stop her getting caught up in the fight. I did not kick or stamp on anyone.

"I did not threaten other people at the scene.

"I told them it had nothing to do with them and they went away. "I did not threaten the policeman. I was co-operative and held my hands behind my back waiting to be cuffed.

"I deny ever saying to landlady friend that he was a dead man.

"If I had said that the police would have heard it and there is nothing in their statements about that."

Under cross examination by Mr Sean Brunton, prosecuting, landlady ex denied using unreasonable force, despite suffering no injuries himself.

He said: "All I did was defend myself.

"I did not intend to cause those injuries."

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Whoops another lie then! Guess that real version doesn’t fit her narrative does it! Bothers me all this s** she sprouts to her paying audience!

What a coincidence she brought the house from a DA victim - even if true - she should know better than saying the owner fled abroad due to safety 🤦‍♀️ someone send this women on a safeguarding course please 🤦‍♀️
She doesn’t need a safeguarding course, she’s Saint Rach x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Considering Wilby has SEVERE level 3 autism he doesn't seem to have the same sensory issues with clothes like most with this do. No problem wearing that dress up suit the other day, no problem wearing that hat that covers a majority of his head and face today 🤥
Aww he's stopped gagging at sand on the beach too, how lovely!

• Haha
"I did not intend to cause those injuries."***
I didn’t have any control of my feet and fists , they did it all by themselves it wasn’t my fault. honest officer.
bleep.

***Quite from Wotsit’s post. Wotsit is not a psychopathic 23 stone bodybuilder with anger issues.

• Haha
Let’s not forget the whole something deffo happened at that Halloween party. That’s when the kids disappeared for a while

Reactions: 13
Eurgh, all the ummmming and lip smacking 🤢

why does it sound like she does a bit of sick in her mouth every time she talks about paying for something, she literally can’t bear it! 😆

• Haha
I didn't know that about her old landlady. The ex husband looks like his blood is 10% red meat and 90% steroids 😂😂. I'd have fled to Mars.

• Haha
I didn’t have any control of my feet and fists , they did it all by themselves it wasn’t my fault. honest officer.
bleep.

***Quite from Wotsit’s post. Wotsit is not a psychopathic 23 stone bodybuilder with anger issues.
are you sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Been doing some thinking (which is a miracle for me 😂) is their marriage legal? As in, did they actually divorce the exs they're so obsessed with? Don't ask me why I think this as I don't know why. Just my brain works in a weird way, joys of adult ADHD and BPD
Anyway rach is still a clunt and josh is still a horribly sacked PC noballs, noel Gallagher wannabe.
Thread suggestion,, Book tour, L's sore, Rachel's content is such a bore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m her narcissist brain she thinks living next door to the most famous person in Paignton is the biggest selling point for the house 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.