PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also followed by Emily. 😳
Gets angry when promises of Pizza Hut gift cards don’t come into fruition!! 😂
Lol. Well perhaps in future she could be more mindful about who she labels as an 'idiot' and what she deems as a 'hate site.'

There is no hate here, I think we all rub along quite well with each other 😉.

Reactions: 39
Did she really need to post a video of her jiggling her bare arse with those not very opaque leggings on?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m taking a wide berth from watching her this week can not deal with her twatty book smugness.

Reactions: 10
So 4000 books. Royalties around 2 quid max a book if it was published. If it was self published it would be more but she would also have the outlay.
It's not really anything to shout about, is it.

I know she will sell more along the way but it will bomb as everything she does is all intense then fades off, this is no exception.

Reactions: 20
So 4000 books. Royalties around 2 quid max a book if it was published. If it was self published it would be more but she would also have the outlay.
It's not really anything to shout about, is it.

I know she will sell more along the way but it will bomb as everything she does is all intense then fades off, this is no exception.
Yup it will be in the 99p bin soon enough along with her other "books" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Wiki views on here have gone up again by 400+ in two days. I cleared my search engine and then Googled PTWM and Rachael's name. The Tattle Wiki is third/ fourth on the results.

If her goal was to send her follower's here, she's done an excellent job. Feel like shouting "DO U LAV IT? at her

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I feel like thread 200 should be compiled of 1000 of her lies over the years. Somewhere to refer people onto as well as the wiki.

Reactions: 24
I feel like thread 200 should be compiled of 1000 of her lies over the years. Somewhere to refer people onto as well as the wiki.
YES!! We did this with the Hinch thread when she hit 500 and then linked it to the recap at the start of every new thread

Reactions: 18
The Wiki views on here have gone up again by 400+ in two days. I cleared my search engine and then Googled PTWM and Rachael's name. The Tattle Wiki is third/ fourth on the results.

If her goal was to send her follower's here, she's done an excellent job. Feel like shouting "DO U LAV IT? at her
That's what her idea of education not being important does. It gives you the lack of common sense to not realise that if you go on about something over and over again people's natural curiosity takes over and they go and take a look for themselves as it did in 2019 so it's doing now in 2023. Oh Rachel you are so poorly in the head !!

Reactions: 20
I’ve been busy doing real things like working and gardening and properly parenting my kids, I’ve been absent but I have a question …..that bleeping cape did she have that made …..bleep 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.