PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've worked out who Lindz is. She commented on a live on patreon the other week that she'd written her review and talked about the trolls on it. It's on a screenshot I posted a thread or two ago. She's another liar who said she didn't know anything about R beforehand. R follows her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Take a bow @DipsyDoodle! What a recap. I can't imagine the time and effort that goes into them! Bet you booked out Herpes Lodge for a good month to crack on with that 🤣 . Non-creased dunks and Jezza's toupee winging it way to you 💜💜
@FridaK just freaking inspired. In true Mumsnet style I almost spat my tea out laughing 😅. Slut drops and fizzy cats piss all round
🥂🍻🍺🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've worked out who Lindz is. She commented on a live on patreon the other week that she'd written her review and talked about the trolls on it. It's on a screenshot I posted a thread or two ago. She's another liar who said she didn't know anything about R beforehand. R follows her.
Also followed by Emily. 😳
Gets angry when promises of Pizza Hut gift cards don’t come into fruition!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just genuinely can't understand why Mannah and Gangsta Granny seem to willingly spend time with her, they are not even being paid by her! And back to the biting, wtf? That's not a bite that's a lion going in for the kill! 🦷🦷🦷😁😁😁🧛‍♀️🧛‍♀️🧛‍♀️🦁🦁🦁

Reactions: 18
What is that on his head? At first glance I thought it was a woolly hat. Rachel is going full blown single white female on Hannah too.
View attachment 2058137
Joyce has a glass in his hand, and another at his feet. Is he stacking, or is that one on the floor being drunk by Ratchet, who doesn't drink and hates the taste of alcohol? 👀

Reactions: 38
Joyce has a glass in his hand, and another at his feet. Is he stacking, or is that one on the floor being drunk by Ratchet, who doesn't drink and hates the taste of alcohol? 👀
And why are they all perched on the footstool? They’ve a million other sofas to chose from!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair, they are the smallest wine glasses I’ve ever seen, more like a sherry glass!

Reactions: 3
I just genuinely can't understand why Mannah and Gangsta Granny seem to willingly spend time with her, they are not even being paid by her! And back to the biting, wtf? That's not a bite that's a lion going in for the kill! 🦷🦷🦷😁😁😁🧛‍♀️🧛‍♀️🧛‍♀️🦁🦁🦁
They know if they dare speak out about the fuhrer then they'll be thrown on the toxic pile and the boys will have nobody

Reactions: 16
And why are they all perched on the footstool? They’ve a million other sofas to chose from!!
Because it's right opposite their giant ugly mirror, where they all pose and take selfies of themselves every day.
bleeping weirdos 😣.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Amazing!!

(I've rewritten the first verse of STAN for Lindsey. For £400 and a Cost Voucher, I will go and Rap it outside one of her book signings through a megaphone 📣.)

Lindz:

Dear Rach, I DM'ed you but you still ain't respondin'

I left my number, my @ and my home address at the bottom

I sent two fluffy clouds back in Winter, I know you got 'em

They are probably in the bin, or got thrown into the toilet by Wibble or somethin'

Sometimes I get emotional and desperate when I post 'em

But anyways, babes, what's been up, hun? How's your centres going?

My Husbands a twit too, I'm 'bout to be a single mother.

But if I get married again guess who I'll be marrying?

I'ma marry you

I read about your Ex Wayne too, I'm sorry

I also had a kid with a man who didn't want me.

I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan

I even pay on two patreon's and still donate to your PayPal

I got a shrine full of your books, wine glasses and calendars mam

I even pretend to like Josh too and that tit is hard damn

Anyways, I hope you get this, Rach, hit me back

Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest of Prin's

This is Lindz

(I've rewritten the first verse of STAN for Lindsey. For £400 and a Cost Voucher, I will go and Rap it outside one of her book signings through a megaphone 📣.)

Lindz:

Dear Rach, I DM'ed you but you still ain't respondin'

I left my number, my @ and my home address at the bottom

I sent two fluffy clouds back in Winter, I know you got 'em

They are probably in the bin, or got thrown into the toilet by Wibble or somethin'

Sometimes I get emotional and desperate when I post 'em

But anyways, babes, what's been up, hun? How's your centres going?

My Husbands a twit too, I'm 'bout to be a single mother.

But if I get married again guess who I'll be marrying?

I'ma marry you

I read about your Ex Wayne too, I'm sorry

I also had a kid with a man who didn't want me.

I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan

I even pay on two patreon's and still donate to your PayPal

I got a shrine full of your books, wine glasses and calendars mam

I even pretend to like Josh too and that tit is hard damn

Anyways, I hope you get this, Rach, hit me back

Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest of Prin's

This is Lindz
Fabulous 🤣 This has made my Monday morning 🤣

• Haha
New thread title thanks to @Roma890 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 edited for the swear, the original version was "The Patchwork Family: Cunts in capes and kids with vapes". You've won yourself your very own tacky as duck cape, emblazoned with "Tattle bastard" on the back, with a bonus PayPal logo
Ooo thanks @DipsyDoodle. 😂😂
I'll post a selfie of me in the cape when my eagerly awaited autobiography, "The Failed Rehabilitation of a Tattle Bastard Troll" sells 5 copies and becomes a Sunday Times Bestseller. 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is Legohead Larry's barber a tattler? He definitely had some hair work done as well, it was never that thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More exciting content on Sloshy's insta.
Imagine serving your country in the army, coming back to civvy life and starting a career in the police force, then giving it all up to trot around after your wife and take photos of empty toilet rolls to post online 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Because it's right opposite their giant ugly mirror, where they all pose and take selfies of themselves every day.
bleeping weirdos 😣.
Poor loves pretending to be asleep so R doesn’t try and wrap her diseased Fanny around his neck again 🤢
Silly Mr Mannah, who's name i don't know.
He should have turned the other way, or covered his face with a pillow, because dirty old, pissed up Rachel Hambleton, probably had a go at sitting on his face, for a different kind of fanny dance 😝.
I expect Mannah had to take the poor bugger down the local clap club for emergency disinfecting & a sexual health check 😷.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.