PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a danger to women. Someone who’s trying to leave a dv situation is already terrified beyond belief, they don’t need some wonky nose moron chatting tit about being housed with “4 alcoholic men” to make them even more scared. And more fool anyone handing over cash to her. At first I could understand being sucked in with the whole saviour image and wanting to help. But anyone still paying money to her now is just an idiot.
Got it in one.! She’s dangerous!

Reactions: 17
That fishwife yelling at Joyce this morning is the real Ratchet, not the "Hi guys" one.

Reactions: 17
Have I got this right that the store is the front for the freedom programme which is by all means not a refuge or anything close to that, that she is requesting monitory donations for?? Google doesn’t give much info on their web page . Her moral compass is so far off point I am speechless.

She is not an advocate for domestic abuse she is using vulnerabilities for her own gain .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Have I got this right that the store is the front for the freedom programme which is by all means not a refuge or anything close to that, that she is requesting monitory donations for?? Google doesn’t give much info on their web page . Her moral compass is so far off point I am speechless.

She is not an advocate for domestic abuse she is using vulnerabilities for her own gain .
Yes exactly that! The Store is next door to her original "centre" which by all accounts is hardly ever open. They apparently "support" women with the freedom programme, community fridge etc but are absolutely not a refuge! The profits from the store apparently go to support this centre but also have been spent opening a second centre and distribution centre in a short space of time.

Her new REBL clothing just goes into her own pocket tho despite her selling it in the shop. It's all a sordid web of community interest companies and vague descriptions. Meanwhile she's splashing the cash on ugly £200 cardigans and Gucci sunglasses so it's not hard to work out what's going on here.

So all this money and yet she has to beg for duvets?! Clearly more and more people are trying to join the dots and realising it's all a scam!

Reactions: 31
Been maintaining a dignified silence for ages. But the non verbal violent narrative is bugging me, Wilby is more elequont than me.. and if he scratches bites himself and them, how come none of them have a single mark ever Fml stop lying, you don't need to lie for content or clout. If people find you interesting they will follow you

Reactions: 38
Here's Rachel working really hard in the women's centres supporting women leaving domestic abuse.
IMG_8269.jpeg

And Sloshy and a very uncomfortable looking bloke who wishes this prick would leave him alone😬 he forgot to put his toupee on for that occasion. And standing on his tippy toes🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_8270.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There she is, belittling her husband while filming him again, in front of an adoring audience.

My husband, would rightly so, be furious at me if I belittled him like this in front of our staff. Even more so if I put it on Facebook for the world to see.

She clearly doesn’t see this as at all abusive on her part 🙄

Reactions: 24
Incase anyone here is reading that this applies to....
Iv just had a message in a support group that I'm involved in saying that if anyone has a discreet mobile phone they keep hidden (from a perp) and they are worried about the government emergency alert message that will come through on the 23rd April then head over to Womens Aid website where they have posted instructions and a video on how to disable them.

Clearly R hasn't thought about this either and how it will affect women (and men) being caught with a mobile that their partner doesn't allow them to have!

I think she did share something from refuge last week. But yes to anyone who is at risk, please deactivate the alert function on your phone(s)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes exactly that! The Store is next door to her original "centre" which by all accounts is hardly ever open. They apparently "support" women with the freedom programme, community fridge etc but are absolutely not a refuge! The profits from the store apparently go to support this centre but also have been spent opening a second centre and distribution centre in a short space of time.

Her new REBL clothing just goes into her own pocket tho despite her selling it in the shop
. It's all a sordid web of community interest companies and vague descriptions. Meanwhile she's splashing the cash on ugly £200 cardigans and Gucci sunglasses so it's not hard to work out what's going on here.

So all this money and yet she has to beg for duvets?! Clearly more and more people are trying to join the dots and realising it's all a scam!
The Rebl stuff is also done from the "distribution centre", so how is that funded? Are all the costs for running the building and paying the staff coming from the Patchwork funds?

Reactions: 13
Police officer husband??? Ok then, you keep thinking that rashflaps 😂😂
"There is no "yours" or "mine"" she says whilst forgetting she filmed herself going crazy because Seb was going to open her gold top milk and drink it. She also chased him out of the kitchen and shouted on Joyce to have a go at him. I can think of loads of times she's shouted about things only being for her.

Reactions: 28
Maybe he is using fake tan to camouflage his jaundice ?? 😂😂
His hair is higher than Marie Antoinette's wig was.

DA2FD8C2-2EA6-4D9E-8257-895E9694126E.jpeg

I've just caught up on that 'work' update and managed half of the stories about DA (that's a bleeping chore omg. Literally want to claw my eyes out when she starts.) Anyway, she's on some sort of high I reckon from the book, which is a clusterfuck in itself given the content. I pity the fools who have spent money to go and hear her speak when she couldn't even get her tit together to plan an evening for them. That said, they've probably all come from her Patreon lives, so she can bullshit them as she goes along 🤷🏻‍♀️. They'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This woman is dangerous. As someone with both professional and personal experience of DA I’m flabbergasted at her recent videos. This is not a true representation of what ‘fleeing’ domestic abuse looks like. Perhaps back in the 70s, yes, but times and professional understanding has progressed so much since. Firstly not everyone has to flee their town, that’s a really important point. It is (not always) possible to remain living, working, having your children educated, be close to family support etc. Not every situation is critically dangerous to the point survivors have to flee in the night, under darkness to a whole new county with their perp in hot pursuit. That is misleading and will likely put off some from doing anything as they will think ‘oh it’s not that bad’. Some women simply need a safe place psychologically, a place where practical support is offered whether that be signposting for housing, immediate access to food, clothes etc and someone to hold their hand and guide through the next steps including police involvement, court process where necessary. Most credible DA charities will want that because it empowers women being able to continue living their lives and because it’s more likely that women WILL leave if their whole lives don’t have to be turned upside down. I’m not saying that there are cases where safety is compromised, and we know that women are at their most vulnerable during the process and immediately after leaving a DA relationship. That doesn’t always mean violence though. Does she really think that nobody else who follows her has a REAL understanding of it all whether that is DA, any social issues infact, children with SEN and any other field she seems herself such an expert that she has made thousands upon thousands of pounds on the back of it. Please please if anyone reading here is experiencing or suffering or at risk because of DA please read the wiki and be sure to contact either Women’s Aid or other reputable charities where you know you will be supported by professionals, people who won’t use your back story for content, someone who won’t run a 2 bit Freedom Programme then have the audacity to ask if they can use pictures of your feedback or flip chart comments, again, for engagement.
👏👏👏 !!!! the recent stories very much give the impression she is responsible for a refuge. She is involved with the housing and she is a source of support. Which obv she is
Not. It is so so very wrong

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.