PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again!!
Evil bleep.
One day she will be in prison or a long term secure psychiatric unit & will have so much time to reflect on all the pain that she has caused to so many.
All for her own personal entertainment 😩.

Reactions: 17
Morning.
One day she will go after the wrong person.
We all know where she lives don't we?
There are people out there who won't have it and then she will be the one grovelling in terror.
First sign of any retaliation and her so called friends will be gone.
I hope those that have been called out by her stand strong and know they are worth a million of this scabby little witch.
She is nasty personified, a liar, a cheat, a bloody awful mother and a complete waste of space.
Just saying 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hey Rabies - if you want to tell my partner that I'm a massive troll, she knows I'm on Tattle, and I don't say anything here that I wouldn't say about you to her (and she agrees that you're a massive cuntasaurus). If you want to tell my family, good luck - both parents you'd need a Ouija board to get in touch, I don't speak to two of my siblings and the one I do wouldn't give a shiny shite about what I say online about a scammy twit from Devon. I'd point them all to the wiki anyway, which is factual based on what you yourself have posted and published in your crappy books, to show what a liar you are. And as for work, you can tell HR but that's me, so good luck with that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I take the whole outing of trolls with a pinch of salt. I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes these accounts up as they rapidly disappear once outed.
She never shows what the trolls have been saying, this is because either she is making this tit up or they are asking genuine questions that if shared would possibly set the huns off thinking.
Also never updates on the consequences of the outings.
As for the bystander effect 😳 she did exactly that when a poor woman could have done with her and her then employed Policeman husband stepping in to help out.
I hope people take the content of this book further when it’s published but I doubt it, they haven’t with the other book. This is the sort of opportunity that could finish her.

Reactions: 40
She is so dangerous, she is going to do this to someone who is not strong enough to cope with being doxxed and there is going to be a tragedy. Of course it won’t be teeny tiny (in your dreams ratchet) scammer, liar and all round disgusting piece of shits fault 😡 She is really angering me now.
She’s also going to come up against someone who will take it to the courts…. I’ll await that day.👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What she’s written about Lula is disgusting. If anyone isn’t showing empathy it’s her! She’s basically ND shaming. She’s a disgrace. Oh and both my parents are dead, my family live abroad, my husbands family are more snide than I am, and I don’t work. So come at me cuntasaurus 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Morning.
One day she will go after the wrong person.
We all know where she lives don't we?
There are people out there who won't have it and then she will be the one grovelling in terror.
First sign of any retaliation and her so called friends will be gone.
I hope those that have been called out by her stand strong and know they are worth a million of this scabby little witch.
She is nasty personified, a liar, a cheat, a bloody awful mother and a complete waste of space.
Just saying 😌
She has made public (or pretty easy to find) her address, what her kids look like and all their names, where they go to school, what her, Joyce's and Seb's cars all are, where she "works". If I was in her (ugly) shoes I'd be shitting it that someone could easily track any of them down (particularly the kids who are out roaming the streets at all hours while she has no idea whether they're even in the house).

Aside from her persistent doxing of people who don't agree that she's a saint, for someone who apparently "works with" women who have been abused, you'd think she'd be a bit more careful. Someone visits her centre for support, manages to leave their violent and abusive partner and is safe in a refuge somewhere. Where might that aggrieved partner look to direct their fury? Perhaps the woman who supposedly helped them leave? The woman whose house is easily identifiable, whose "safe spaces" are advertised with neon leopard print signs? Whose kids are given the very least supervision possible?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Has she got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning, or maybe the weekend come down..?
Unfortunately for her everything she has posted so far this morning she has done!
Wtf is the tit about destroying peoples lives, she made a bloody career out of it.

Reactions: 22
She had. VJCR. Never heard anything about that again have we (from her).
She does conveniently find the people who tit themselves. They all also conveniently delete their accounts after. She would never come after most of the people here. Too many far more intellectual individuals that could tear her a new hole.
She has my email address, so do her huns now. She's never actually emailed me to ask me why i "trolled" her and why I'm obsessed with her.
I only emailed Pebble Child and Samantha Morshed enquiring why they were supplying her Patchwork Empire with Fair-trade products.
They never replied to me, just forwarded the email to Rachel Hambleton.
I would like her to email me, i would answer all her questions politely and truthfully. I have a lot of questions for her also, which i don't think she would be capable of answering truthfully.
Please email me Rachel Hambleton, you know how to contact me.

Reactions: 39
Is Joyce blind because she was wearing those rings yesterday as I pointed out. Hi Ratchet 👋

I'm sure W's preschool teachers and any government assessors going there will love what you're teaching that little boy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
She has made public (or pretty easy to find) her address, what her kids look like and all their names, where they go to school, what her, Joyce's and Seb's cars all are, where she "works". If I was in her (ugly) shoes I'd be shitting it that someone could easily track any of them down (particularly the kids who are out roaming the streets at all hours while she has no idea whether they're even in the house).

Aside from her persistent doxing of people who don't agree that she's a saint, for someone who apparently "works with" women who have been abused, you'd think she'd be a bit more careful. Someone visits her centre for support, manages to leave their violent and abusive partner and is safe in a refuge somewhere. Where might that aggrieved partner look to direct their fury? Perhaps the woman who supposedly helped them leave? The woman whose house is easily identifiable, whose "safe spaces" are advertised with neon leopard print signs? Whose kids are given the very least supervision possible?
👏 👏 ditto all of that.

Reactions: 13
She couldn't do the doxxing on usually Saturday night because she was round Astrids so she's making up for it today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is Joyce blind because she was wearing those rings yesterday as I pointed out. Hi Ratchet 👋

I'm sure W's preschool teachers and any government assessors going there will love what you're teaching that little boy.
Wow tell us you don’t come on tattle without telling us, someone said she will miraculously would find her rings because it was pointed out on here 😂😂

She is a A close cuntasuraus

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Troll hunter 🫣 Someone who spends hours on tattle and drops on a few mistaken screenshots people leave with their profile pic on?! Hardly inspector morse and after Josh lost his job over doxxing you’d think she’d give it a break. Just like how she has no control over her thread - Wilby has no control over his autism diagnosis being broadcast for potentially millions of people to read, the boys have no control of her discussing their relationship with their mum. I imagine Lula appears emotionless as a coping mechanism as her mom uses her when she confides in her and turns it into her content and genuinely thinks it’s okay as long as it’s over on Pateron - so she’s being paid to betray her daughters trust 🥰. I think you break a lot of emotional trust in your 13 year old when you disclose their abusive relationship with their dad and potential miscarriages etc to the world knowing as the adult that should love and protect her most in the world she won’t want that info out their in 10 years when she might be trying to raise her own children or lead her own life. I’ll say it over and over, the digital footprint she has created for those children goes far beyond over sharing - it will be undoubtedly so incredibly damaging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
What she’s written about Lula is disgusting. If anyone isn’t showing empathy it’s her! She’s basically ND shaming. She’s a disgrace. Oh and both my parents are dead, my family live abroad, my husbands family are more snide than I am, and I don’t work. So come at me cuntasaurus 😂😂

She is basically trolling her own daughter and making money off the back of it ! Has she thought about throat ??

• Sad
Reactions: 16

That poor child is being treated like a performing monkey 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
'If you come for me I will out you' Give it a rest Rach, you cant even put your own ridiculously overpriced shoes on without that twit of a husband holding your teeny tiny fake tanned hand. You'll do nothing you Cuntasaurus!!! 🖕PS Learn what a troll is tit for brains!!!
But no one comes for her...she comes here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Is she having a breakdown because not many people have bought tickets to her book tour & signings? What's triggered this behaviour?

Reactions: 26

Oh my god. Are they seriously encouraging him to say cuntosaurus and not correcting him AT ALL?????? Just Wow.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She is bleeping unhinged. You.👏Showed. 👏You. Were.👏Wearing. 👏Them. 👏In. 👏Your. 👏Photo. 👏From. 👏Lunch. 👏Yesterday.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.