PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bleeping unhinged. You.๐Ÿ‘Showed. ๐Ÿ‘You. Were.๐Ÿ‘Wearing. ๐Ÿ‘Them. ๐Ÿ‘In. ๐Ÿ‘Your. ๐Ÿ‘Photo. ๐Ÿ‘From. ๐Ÿ‘Lunch. ๐Ÿ‘Yesterday.
She lies so easily. Obvious she's had a lot of practice.

I can't wait for Wilby to call someone a cuntasaurus at pre school. I'm sure if there's any consequences, it'll be the nursery teachers trolling her...

Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion -

"The Liar of the Rings" starring Slosh as Gollum.

Also, who wants to bet that the poorly received planned book signing tour will be cancelled due to "troll infestation"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Careful everyone... dangerous Derek has been abit quiet lately. He could be planning to duck us all up ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She is bleeping unhinged. You.๐Ÿ‘Showed. ๐Ÿ‘You. Were.๐Ÿ‘Wearing. ๐Ÿ‘Them. ๐Ÿ‘In. ๐Ÿ‘Your. ๐Ÿ‘Photo. ๐Ÿ‘From. ๐Ÿ‘Lunch. ๐Ÿ‘Yesterday.
Wow. That is quite something. It even included (within an entirely fictional scenario) her telling sparrow legs that she knew she wouldnโ€™t have left them on the side. Now, piecing this together, she has added in a completely fabricated comment that she made to her husband which shows that he couldnโ€™t possibly have been correct and she was right all along. Yet this is against the backdrop of a situation that never actually occurred and a conversation that didnโ€™t take place. Thatโ€™s next level.

Reactions: 29
Honestly i would have believed that once upon a time. How does she just lie like that?

#actressliar IYKYK ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ummmmm ๐Ÿค”โ€ฆ.. unless sheโ€™s got another wedding shape band/ringโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿคฃ

0DAA47BC-362B-493C-8C7B-2113A88FF838.jpeg
4B018EDF-A381-4796-BB98-C99FFB318205.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Wow, happened to find them whisky doing a liveโ€ฆ whatโ€™s the chances!?? Sheโ€™s is totally loony tunes.
They are not cheap rings, I certainly wouldnโ€™t be throwing them into a bag if they were mine.

Reactions: 20
I find the encouraging Wilby to say cuntosaurus videos really bleeping mean spirited. I have a 4 year old referred for potential ASD and I would never bleeping do that. He seems so proud of himself and sheโ€™s just bleeping laughing at him. I really worry about people laughing at my boy when he doesnโ€™t understand, I canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s encouraging it. Genuinely made me sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Was it not that long ago she was telling us her engagement ring was cheap as it was all they could afford at the time? Even though Iโ€™m sure sloshy proposed on one of their foreign holidays without the kids (you know they holidays they also couldnโ€™t afford at that time due to having so many tiny broken babies with hurt hearts they had to heal)
Another point- I HATE it when she puts on that pathetic voice to sloshy and says โ€œaww are you pwoud of meโ€

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Is Joyce blind because she was wearing those rings yesterday as I pointed out. Hi Ratchet ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'm sure W's preschool teachers and any government assessors going there will love what you're teaching that little boy.
She seems โ€˜giddy with excitementโ€™ and manic this morning ๐Ÿ™„ But yay sheโ€™s โ€˜foundโ€™ her rings and Silky is proud of her so all is peachy in the world ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

*off camera that total wet wipe running upstairs to her make up bag to see if his balls are also in there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow...on what planet does she think it's ok to encourage Wilby to keep repeating that word? I bet school love her ๐Ÿ™„

Imagine if your child was at the same nursery and came home repeating it...seriously not ok!!

Reactions: 26
She never lets us down ๐Ÿคฃ
If she stops reading here sheโ€™ll have no content whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey Raq....hiiiiiiiii

You can't ruin my life because it's already in the shitter. You can't tell my husband because we are separated and I'm divorcing the scumbag.

You can't tell my mum as she's dead.

You can't tell my dad as he wouldn't hear you and wouldn't give a toss about you anyway.

You can't tell my brother cos he'd laugh in your face.

You can't tell my employer because I'm not working thanks to my crappy mental health because of my mum dying and my husband having an affair during this time and me finding out days after she died.

So come for me darling. Ah but you won't because you'd tit your Turkey trackie then go find Sloshy to show him your skid marks.

You're a bleep. A bigger one than the Cuntosaurus you encourage your youngest to say.

I hope your sex toys continue to infect your vagina so much that it closes up.

bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 68
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what did I just watch?! Sheโ€™s bleeping mental. Her โ€˜actingโ€™ was next level. Really needed that laugh this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.