PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed that Emily is sounding just like R on her Instagram? Definitely got her writing style.
Shes like a clone of R how she talks and writes. I reckon they are still friends . Gg asterid stabby and a few others in the girl gang still follow her. I can't see they would if there had been a bust up. I mean it's obvious she still talks to stabby and there hasn't been a fall out or her mother wouldn't still be working for her
---
I see she’s getting her nails into the people Betsy has met
It's a bit bleeping odd she's added them all on insta and tagged them when she doesn't even know them and to be fair neither does B properly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I see she’s getting her nails into the people Betsy has met
She is such a bleeping weirdo wanting to be friends with Betsy's new besties that aren't really new besties.
Id be horrified if that evil woman tried to befriend my children.
I hope the new besties find out who Rachel Hambleton really is & join Tattle 😆.
Someone could message them on Instagram and direct them towards Tattle 🤔.

Reactions: 21
Is she using a filter in that Nivea video? Most of her 19 (lol at her engagement rate) comments are about her “flawless” skin

Reactions: 10
A couple more stories from Patreon.

Screenshot_20230304_140451_Instagram.jpg

No. He's got three sisters and two brothers, you absolute gobshite.

Screenshot_20230304_140424_Instagram.jpg

So along with the stuff she got for Christmas and the (v. expensive) Drunk Elephant set that Jen gave her, her NINE YEAR OLD daughter has now spent over £200 on skincare. How and why and how and why and what the actual duck?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
That she loves her kids
That she loves Josh
That Wilby is level 3 autistic
That Wilby is non verbal
That she’s not a scammer
That she is an author
I’m sure there are plenty more…
That she went into care
She dont get on with her mum
She chipped her tooth on the bus.
Her mum didn't buy her trainer ls
That shes a size 8

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2004988

View attachment 2004990

So along with the stuff she got for Christmas and the (v. expensive) Drunk Elephant set that Jen gave her, her NINE YEAR OLD daughter has now spent over £200 on skincare. How and why and how and why and what the actual duck?!
This is such appalling parenting.
Why doesn't the childs real father get involved & help teach her the value of money. About working hard & saving money for the future?
---
I've said this so many times I'm actually annoying myself, but WHY pay for lip filler if you can't apply lipstick to your whole lip?!!!
I don't think she's having regular lip filler. I think she's had a one off total duck up permanent filler, by someone completely inexperienced. And now she's stuck with uneven, flabby, floppy, sloppy, hideously ugly, permanently fat lips.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
This is such appalling parenting.
Why doesn't the childs real father get involved & help teach her the value of money. About working hard & saving money for the future?
I imagine he does and it's just R being a gobshite as usual. You've only got to look at his FB to see the difference in pictures of E compared to the pictures she pose's for when R has the camera out. I'd say she has a far better lifestyle with her dad and I hope his and her stepmums influence outways R's as she gets older.

Reactions: 26
Why have they dragged Lula along to Asteroid's dinner party when they can't usually bare the sight of her! Table was obviously set for 4, and I bet they either didn't ask or Astrid was too polite to say no. Bet that spoilt their fun!

Reactions: 19
I imagine he does and it's just R being a gobshite as usual. You've only got to look at his FB to see the difference in pictures of E compared to the pictures she pose's for when R has the camera out. I'd say she has a far better lifestyle with her dad and I hope his and her stepmums influence outways R's as she gets older.
It's a shame she's not with her real father full time.

Reactions: 19
Why have they dragged Lula along to Asteroid's dinner party when they can't usually bare the sight of her! Table was obviously set for 4, and I bet they either didn't ask or Astrid was too polite to say no. Bet that spoilt their fun!
Because Betsy is now gone, she needs the next daughter to show what a wonderful relationship they have 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2004988

View attachment 2004990

In what world does a 9 year old have £228 in cash and isn’t encouraged to put it in the bank?? Oh yeah, Rachaeleeeeee’s make believe one

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2004988

View attachment 2004990

It's so depressing when someone asks "How are you?" and then after you answer you realise they are really saying "Actually this is all about me, not you."

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Astrid chuffed she's got a mention in the new tit book.

Where do we start .....any opportunity to throw former "parasite" friends under the bus especially those who used her to raise their own Insta presence (News Flash babes - Astrid used you to capitalise on your own followers and was chumming up with other West Country Kiddie floggers).

Lots of "me me me". Astrid does stuff for " me me me and me ". No mention of what she brings to the friendship (apart from followers)

Rach also can't stop herself to passive aggressively mention that kind sweet Astrid has " a past" - (so one assumes that the claim that she left her husband and daughters are true...not that its Rachs duty to drag it up in her tit book)

Lastly - apparently Simon had the same role as Josh when he was in the Met...so I assume he was East London's Hedgehog finder then?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I get that it's her money to spend but surely would you not encourage her to save it for something special or is that just me

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.