PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's she got to run the rebl page? Wouldn't be the same person running the patchwork shitshow would it?
90D513E2-B96F-4309-8168-1EA5D0039F70.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Poor me, poor me…🤡🤡🤡
Does she not think she’s partly responsible for Bratsy not wanting to live at the circus.??
Also, Where do all the other kids eat when they go out.???
I never left my 13 yr old home alone to take a 3 year old out for lunch.😡😡😡
Her mum left the family home when rack was 4? Never knew that 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If the poor boy gets so upset every morning then maybe don't do it every day? And was that one of his famous 'meltdowns'? Looked like a fairly calm tantrum to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31
What do you select in the ‘what type of ad was it’ ?
Usually affiliate advert. I don't think the 'own ad in own space' or whatever it is is quite right. She did get a telling off because she started marking it an ad but seems to have forgotten.

Reactions: 11
I heard somewhere recently that the best thing you can do to make siblings a team is to make yourself the common enemy!! I think she may find out that is what’s happening on her house rather than what she thinks. The eldest checking in on them all isn’t necessarily what Rach has posted maybe she is just checking in that they are ok cos she knows what happens in there. I Personally protected my siblings from so much, took every hiding for them so they never. I would have never left them. But once our mother was out of the picture I lived my life!! And I was younger than B is now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:
PTWM doxxing teachers, the lot.
Rachaele's finally lost the plot 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So Lula is out fending for herself on a Sunday night and asks her mum to put some pasta on at 8pm. Doesn’t R know what her kids are up to or if they’ve had dinner. Then Lula asks for a sleepover in the shed on a school night. There’s just no boundaries at ALL. Presume she’s fending for herself again with the contraceptive patch that caused her issues at Christmas. We never did find out about the clot bet it’s still in the freezer with the Tescos shop. Poor girl 😫 Josh will be moaning about the showers in the morning. Concerned about paying the water bill now he’s out of a job. FML 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 36
She's still at it (I've blanked out the name as the mods don't like accounts being mentioned but it's the one who "found" the "troll")
Added some screenshots of comments she was getting today whilst going on about ot 😴

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
What are some of those comments?? “Go get that teacher, don’t let it drop”, “you could change her life for the better once she realises what she has done” 😡
SHE’S DONE NOTHING WRONG!!!
Having an opinion is normal.
How would one of those commenters like it if people started to turn up at the address she has listed on an estate agency website, on her profile, just because she may have said something someone doesn’t agree with??

Reactions: 51
I think Rachaele must think that the headteacher will read their email first thing on Monday and will be so horrified that they will take immediate and severe action to punish this woman for her heinous act. The reality is that the head probably won’t even read it and - if they do - will probably briefly wonder what this garbage is before deleting it. Nobody’s getting sacked because they don’t enjoy Mrs Hinch’s account like they used to.

No doubt Rachaele will post to say that a full investigation is underway after the head sobbed and vomited horrifically upon reading Rachaele’s email. If we are really lucky she will include a screenshot of an email that she has had PA Jo rustle up pretending to be the head.

Reactions: 50
Morning Rach. IT’S NOT ILLEGAL TO HAVE AN OPINION.
Someone can’t get in trouble for expressing either a dislike for yor questioning things about you. Morally that woman has done nothing wrong you bloody weirdo.

I hope she bloody comes for you, as a teacher she’ll be much more intelligent than you lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
These girls that are having the sleepover, how will they get their uniforms and get to school today? Or is that Sloshy's responsibility to drive them all back to their respective homes so they can get ready, just so Rach can appear to be the cool mum who can't say no to anything. If he dares to complain, she will snarl and shout at him.

Reactions: 26
Who are these parents that let their young teen children have a sleepover in a friends bedroom shed on a school night (or ever)?!

Reactions: 51
The days leading up to Emily giving birth were always going to send R into a spiral, poor Kate got the brunt - Emily is going to have what she will never be able to give Josh - a happy and stable home and family life. It was inevitable - Betsy literally being so desperate to escape the circus she’s off on her own to Thailand and not being able to come on and prey on genuinely concerned parents of children on the spectrum because Wilby himself doesn’t seem to match up to how R describes him at all. If Wilby is none verbal - he can’t ask to ring Betsy, she’s putting him through that everyday for no reason - probably so she can get ready whilst Betsy is able to interact and engage with him more through a phone screen than she could herself sitting right next to him. Surely if routine is as important as she says for him, she’d be phasing those calls out - soon they’ll be in different time zones and those calls will be next to impossible to maintain anyway. I feel so sorry for Wilby, he will never be able to erase the digital footprint she has created for him with no consent. I hope one day there’s a law passed against family bloggers that exploit their children, the fact people know her 13 year old had a potential miscarriage last week, her turbulent relationship with Edie’s dad, the calls and the court case with Betsy’s dad, Seb smoking weed etc, I’d be horrified to air so much dirty laundry and then she wonders why the school run moms judge her!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The head won’t care less, the member of staffs done nothing wrong, the head will have more pressing things to worry about on a Monday morning such as dealing with the abuse that some of their pupils will have been subject to at home over the weekend, dealing with new safe guarding issues that will have been brought to their attention Monday morning, dealing with issues the students in the school have. You know all the things that head claims her centre helps with, yet she would rather the head waste time reading some tit for tat email sent by some nobody on the internet about a hard working decent member of their staff team who have had an opinion on a woman, not even the woman the emails from, but another woman who puts her life on the internet for all to see.
If I got that email, I’d sit there have a laugh and think about how some people really never grow up and that she’s worse than the tit for tac playground behaviour in that primary school.

I wonder how many of Rachel’s deluded followers have messaged this poor woman by her school email account or the head.

Reactions: 36
How has what this woman has written on Tattle got anything to do with her work?! It's an anonymous forum. I know my employers social media policy is only concerned with things I might say about them online that specifically names them/brings their name into disrepute. They don't care if I think Hinch is boring or Rach is a scammy bleep?

Reactions: 37
I’m really lost with what is going on with the teacher, surely Runt can’t be emailing her boss because she had an opinion on Hinch on a gossip website that is completely legal. So is she just sitting reading threads on her insta twit pals hoping that a tattler leaves a clue to who they are. God sake rabies you really need help, I hope the head teacher tells you to duck right off and the teacher lets the police know you have doxed her you bloody idiot.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.