PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh, hope you're ok! We go to Turkey every year and earthquakes are my biggest fear 😬
Yes, thank you. I am okay but I have friends in that region and it's all very difficult. Makes you look at these so called influencers through different eyes. Needs to count her blessings that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is it always accountants, teachers, or some other professional she clearly puts on a pedestal? She's mad. People have openly stated on here they are social workers, there are people who she definitely knows in the outside world and yet she never brings that up. It is just these sudden discoveries of magical unicorn accountant/teacher people. I question whether any of them ever really existed. When she says people "leave" does she really mean she stops pretending to be them? When you think about it, the people with the receipts of being targeted by her have stuck around and taken action behind the scenes to deal with her through official means. Then there are these high profile trolls who appear and disappear within 24 hours...

Reactions: 25
She talks to Josh like absolute dog muck. He'll take it though, naff clothes and a 5K watch make the pill easier to swallow. As for his message to Betsy, what a W 🔱

She's positively pissing her pants with excitement at the thought of Hinch ('Soph' 🙄) noticing and thanking her for troll hunting. She won't Rachel. The big names and the TV stations and the proper newspapers won't touch you with a barge pole.
Mud sticks. You've had years of whispers and gossip. Your professional life is a mess. We all know it. No matter how many new centres you open you'll never get referrals- nobody in authority trusts you.
The big influences avoid you at all costs. No-one wants to associated with a two bit fraudster from Devon.
Even your own kids are chomping at the bit to get away from your toxic house. What a shitshow.

I sincerely hope Katie takes your illegal doxxing and bullying further. You'd not have a leg to stand on if she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She talks to Josh like absolute dog muck. He'll take it though, naff clothes and a 5K watch make the pill easier to swallow. As for his message to Betsy, what a W 🔱

She's positively pissing her pants with excitement at the thought of Hinch ('Soph' 🙄) noticing and thanking her for troll hunting. She won't Rachel. The big names and the TV stations and the proper newspapers won't touch you with a barge pole.
Mud sticks. You've had years of whispers and gossip. Your professional life is a mess. We all know it. No matter how many new centres you open you'll never get referrals- nobody in authority trusts you.
The big influences avoid you at all costs. No-one wants to associated with a two bit fraudster from Devon.
Even your own kids are chomping at the bit to get away from your toxic house. What a shitshow.

I sincerely hope Katie takes your illegal doxxing and bullying further. You'd not have a leg to stand on if she did.
Even the crazy Mario, or Greedy come to think of it have mentioned you since her book release thing. Says it all really.

Reactions: 8
Here’s the rant from yesterday. Huns, please note I cut off your comments, because you are entitled to your opinion, please give Katie the same courtesy. She’s done nothing wrong and you lot want to encourage the master to destroy her life?! Have a word with yourself!
Ffs you clown 🤡 She is out of control, she really thinks she is untouchable 😡

Reactions: 9
Even the crazy Mario, or Greedy come to think of it have mentioned you since her book release thing. Says it all really.
They haven't mentioned her? She's a liability. Any involvement or 'friendship' with her will be scrutinised when her shitshow comes crashing down. Which it will, very soon.
Come on, FGS someone even posted a screen shot from her publishers which basically showed the option to self publish and self fund. 1000% sure that's how she’s managed another book deal.
Even her own husband uses her. Her kids see her as a cash cow. She has to pay people to be friends with her.
Rachel. Hinch will not be thanking you for this. You've fucked up, again 🤣

Reactions: 21
So she think everyone shits themselves as soon as she starts outing people? I’d like to make a thread suggestion in answer to that…

“Marking myself as safe from Rachel” 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She thinks she’s such a hero! No, you’re a head and you’re going to come unstuck very soon.
does anyone know who her mate is?
I can tell you now ratfink I don’t tit myself when it comes to you, your a nobody. A bully is all
you are, one day you are going to do this to the wrong person 😡

Reactions: 19
She can come for me any time she likes. She will wish she hadn't if she tried it though. And no, we don't tit ourselves and leave tattle because some unknown wannabe slack jawed idiot from Devon 'outs' someone for stating an opinion. She had no idea who she is dealing with on Tattle, one day soon she will 'out' the wrong person indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Talking of emotionally abusing her sacked husband.

Blah blah blah 🙄… look at the way she talks to him, she talks down to him like a naughty little child!

also, rach you come for me I’ll come right back at ya. Not a threat, just more of a friendly heads up 😊
Patronising how she speaks to him. 😡

Reactions: 12
This is what I mean about how can she be 100% sure it was even Katie commenting on here? Anyone, and I mean anyone, can take a random picture off the Internet/social media and use it how they like. It doesn't mean it is actually them! After all, we're 'trolls', don't you think we'd use fake accounts, photos and names 🥴 She could be completely innocent and never heard of hinch or tattle etc and now she's had her workplace and blog posted everywhere , her workplace allegedly contacted and the crazy huns telling R to 'get her' 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a crazy way to behave 🤯

Just checking in to say I still comment but I have a busy life as a mum (god forbid a mum has an opinion) and multiple dogs and puppies so you know can’t always comment but don’t want Rach to think I’m scared as I’m not and my employer couldn’t do anything if you outed me so crack on rach do your best.

Reactions: 19
She can out me all she likes. Heck ill even help you. I live in the fens. Lincs/Cambs, you decide where. However you delightful waste of dna, I'm the youngest of 9 and the only girl,so im well used to insults etc (only one that went in the system though)
But you won't, so 🤷‍♀️ I'll carry on with my studying of criminal law.
Even attached the book I have to go through, just because I know you like evidence. Oh wait....,🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh the buck toothed loon strikes again 🤣🤣🤣 she's hilarious. It's OK though cos she's not read here since 2019. Hahaa so she won't see this comment that I'm on her Instagram and watch all her stories even though she blocked me on an old account. I do it purely for entertainment purposes as those reels are just amazing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine being that deluded?! It's quite something really. She should be proud of that at least 🤣

• Haha
Here’s the rant from yesterday. Huns, please note I cut off your comments, because you are entitled to your opinion, please give Katie the same courtesy. She’s done nothing wrong and you lot want to encourage the master to destroy her life?! Have a word with yourself!
Watching her, watching this, just makes me feel sick…sick with anger that she’s trying to justify her deranged behaviour with bullshit on top of bullshit and sick for the person once again on the receiving end of her spite.

Reactions: 18
She was a teacher at a school (I think) she did put her pic up but bestie Jo has probably arrived and given her the daily dose of rescue remedy and shoved her back in the attic and put the WiFi off 🤣🤣 Katie had noted (on here maybe?) She wasn't as keen on Hinch anymore. She didn't say anything terrible.
Wow. Rancid is an actual psychopath isent she.
Thanks for replying 😘

Reactions: 9
Just because josh was policeman doesn’t mean he knows all laws. If I was that teacher I would be seeking some legal advice. I most certainly wouldn’t be hiding from Rach and her stupid brain dead followers.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.