PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would actually pay to follow her  sorry new on this thread. Just working out who this Rachel is or however she spells it

Doxxing itself isn't illegal but it's not just a term that's used here! It's widely used, when it becomes illegal is when people use information they have gained to incite others to harass other people, sending emails to their place of work, troll messages to their inbox etc. That's harassment and that is definitely illegal!

---

How many of her minions actually pay to join her Patreon? Just curious, I can't think of anything worse than to spend 3 quid a month or whatever it costs for extra content from a bloody influencer!

Reactions: 8
Here’s the rant from yesterday. Huns, please note I cut off your comments, because you are entitled to your opinion, please give Katie the same courtesy. She’s done nothing wrong and you lot want to encourage the master to destroy her life?! Have a word with yourself!
She’s 1 class cnut isn’t she.??
she wasn’t going to say anything cos it wasn’t her argument… but she’s that bored that she has to get involved in everyone’s life. She so badly wants to be a top influencer, being a guest on lorraine, meeting rylan…but she never will cos she’s a twit🤡🤡🤡

Laughed at the bit when she said they act like this on the internet and these people are teaching our kids.😂😂😂 but it’s ok for her to Dox complete strangers and give out where they work and live without a 2nd thought. She needs to give her head a wobble.
Seb swearing like a trooper and then not saying anything. Never mind, Bratsys home today, they’ll be away by Thursday night😡😡😡

Reactions: 25
She thinks she’s such a hero! No, you’re a head and you’re going to come unstuck very soon.
does anyone know who her mate is?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Why would people leave here or stop commenting in response to her thinking she‘s ‘caught a troll’? She’s hilarious. We’ve done nothing wrong 😂 She does bring the entertainment doesn’t she?!

She certainly goes to crazy lengths to avoid parenting her children, I’ll give her that. The deflection is crazy. And it’s so sad because I genuinely don’t think she is capable of understanding or processing the lifelong damage she has done to all the young people under her roof. I’ll always be devastated for those kids (however irritating they are, they’re victims in my eyes).

Reactions: 44
I think this is her new chosen angle for the fame, fortune and notoriety that she so clearly desires.

She’s tried the DV route and it’s not got her anywhere outside her local area; she’s tried ingratiating herself with more well-known influencers and that failed because she’s trash; so now she’s going down the trolling crusade route.

She probably saw Emily Atack on This Morning campaigning against all the unsolicited dick pics she received, and thinks that defending all the instamummies of the world against nasty people who have opinions is the way she’ll finally get the attention she’s been craving ever since her mum left her at 4.

Rachaele The Trashy Troll Hunter of Torbay 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t have any words for her other than completely and utterly deluded beyond comprehension. People leave Tattle when she outs trolls 🤣 what a knob. Can she hear herself

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here’s the rant from yesterday. Huns, please note I cut off your comments, because you are entitled to your opinion, please give Katie the same courtesy. She’s done nothing wrong and you lot want to encourage the master to destroy her life?! Have a word with yourself!
Jesus bloody Christ. I’ve listened to this on my dinner. Get back in the car to go to my next job and instead of Spotify this fucker starts blaring out the speakers. Awful. 😭😂

• Haha
Ummm is there another hate site she is on about?? From what I understand from the posts on here most people just want transparency and evidence of what she claims she does on a daily basis. Yes some people maybe go a bit to far with their language and criticisms but isn’t that what this site is for? It actually stops trolling into personal inboxes.
She also said that she does what Hinch does just ignores trolls (insert that stupid look and head pull back she does) what a load of crap she is so committed and obsessed by trolls it’s what keeps her going.
I would suggest this so called friend is her biggest troll! What friend would SS posts from this site and send them to her??? Yeah Rancid that’s totally the behaviour of someone who ignores trolls.
Tattle members are not trolls!
whilst I’m on a roll that tit about using a work computer to troll people, is that not what your Husband did in a round about way and didn’t he get sacked!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So hilarious🙄 actually hoping she doesn't read her messages whilst she's driving unlike Sloshy. I hope she never moves back again after this visit.
87CD0EC2-4D6B-42CE-807B-01DF5E668B54.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She can have my name, date of birth, address, where I shop, where my husband works, my religious beliefs, political beliefs, who my kids are, what my interests are, family members etc etc. She can “come at me” however many times she wants. Not sure how far she would get at my opinions are valid and have, in no way, been threatening, abusive, dangerous to her or her family.
However, there is evidence that she lies, steals, manipulates her Huns, emotionally abuses her children, emotionally abuses her “sacked” husband, uses her children for content no matter what the subject, disregards all safeguarding measures surrounding her children and her “warriors”. That’s just off the top of my head! There will be a day when this narcissist “outs” the wrong person. I hope that day is soon!
---

So hilarious🙄 actually hoping she doesn't read her messages whilst she's driving unlike Sloshy. I hope she never moves back again after this visit.
View attachment 1939941
He’s a prick. Does she actually have “my favourite” in brackets after Edies name??? 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What a sad, pathetic little fucker she is. Does she honestly think she wields such power? ‘I haven’t been on that site since 2019’ yeah course you haven’t, your actions tell us otherwise 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Talking of emotionally abusing her sacked husband.

Blah blah blah 🙄… look at the way she talks to him, she talks down to him like a naughty little child!

also, rach you come for me I’ll come right back at ya. Not a threat, just more of a friendly heads up 😊

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Thread Tittle Suggestions

speculation Emily has had her baby…that’s why PTWM is acting like a crazy lady

• Heart
She goes out of her way to provoke him doesn't she?
ps: She can come for me anytime she wants - I'm in Turkey right now rat 🐀 face and we have bigger things to worry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She thinks she’s such a hero! No, you’re a head and you’re going to come unstuck very soon.
does anyone know who her mate is?
No one shits themselves 🤣🤣
Unlike you rach, when you thought someone was shouting at you in the coffee shop but it was just someone trying to catch their runaway dog 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
ps: She can come for me anytime she wants - I'm in Turkey right now rat 🐀 face and we have bigger things to worry about.
Oh gosh, hope you're ok! We go to Turkey every year and earthquakes are my biggest fear 😬

Reactions: 9
Don’t often look at this thread as it moves so quick and I like the banter on Fakey & Flappys thread 😆. Anyway so this awful person was trending on Tattle yesterday and I had a glance. What a vile person she is doing what she is doing to this poor teacher. I’m guessing the post was on here and she’s worked out who it is? Is she correct? Either way she could cause an awful lot of trouble and for what? They weren’t trolling. One day she’ll mess with the wrong person.

Reactions: 21
I hope your OK
---

Don’t often look at this thread as it moves so quick and I like the banter on Fakey & Flappys thread 😆. Anyway so this awful person was trending on Tattle yesterday and I had a glance. What a vile person she is doing what she is doing to this poor teacher. I’m guessing the post was on here and she’s worked out who it is? Is she correct? Either way she could cause an awful lot of trouble and for what? They weren’t trolling. One day she’ll mess with the wrong person.
Yes, apparently said woman said on here that she used to like hinch but since her content has changed, she doesn't like her anymore. That was all! The only reason they "found" her was because the woman accidentally left her photo on a screenshot i believe.
They make out they are so good at detective work when I reality they just scroll pages and pages of comments waiting for a poster to accidentally duck up and post something personal so they can hit the jackpot and claim they have hunted down a troll.
The teacher wasn't and isn't a troll 🤷‍♀️ and rach should keep her head out of other people's business, especially if hinch has already said to leave it alone and she doesn't want to know

“A lot of them leave or stop commenting” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no we don’t!!!!! We all still think you’re a raving narcissistic lunatic and I would never apologise or back down if I was ‘outed’ by you, you massive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.