PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her fanny isn't full of infection, she's got a cold. That womans immune system is shocking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Any other influencer author gets the publishing company to do that in actual book stores. Clearly she isn't important enough or worth the money for the publishers to spend on a book signing event 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad cow
Also yts alan must have no passed that module yet and booking tours 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cracks on their relationship are really starting to show. I reckon J is at the end of his tether with her, he seems really unhappy.
I totally agree ..he also looks like she has aged mega …when he was working he was able to get a “break” from ratchets family life ..Flaws defo showing

Reactions: 15
So never mind waynbo 🙄 anyone know what edies dad looks like? Wasn't he the only normal baby daddy she had?
He was easy to find 🙈 Easier on the eye too 😉 but then again I grew up obsessed with Grant Mitchell so.... 🤣🤣
---

Seeing as she’s really boring today, there was another bit I wanted to share from yesterday.
The passive aggressiveness of ‘Josh is just up here in his shoes’ 😳 and using the fact that he had a happy childhood against him, like it’s an insult!
At least he answered her back a little bit in this one though…
Wants the girls to have a good time with her?? 🤔
Ok...that's not weird at all 🙄🙄🙄
---

sorry, coz of all the videos I shared yesterday I had about 60 notifications when I woke up this morning, but yes, got it, I’ll compress and share…
---

Here we go…
No mention of Birmingham this time? 🤔 Good, f*cking stay away you cnut!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Urgh that article about her having PPP has really angered me. I’m a child protection social worker, currently a CP chair. There is no way that if she had PPP with an earlier pregnancy that she wouldn’t have had services heavily involved in all subsequent pregnancies in case of a relapse. Just off the top of my head I’ve had an unborn put on a CP plan due to the mother’s previous PPP and another where we entered into proceedings (not to remove but to place in a mother and baby unit post birth) due to the mother attempting suicide with the previous newborn. I’ve also drawn up safety plans with extended family. There is no way at minimum her pregnancies wouldn’t have been on a child in need plan, more likely cp if she really had PPP. And wow would everyone known about it if it were true! She is such an awful person to take the worst things that can happen to someone and make it hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
That latest reel how cringe I feel second hand embarrassment this is what she classes as work filming stuff like this with Jo

Reactions: 14
New look can go duck right off now!!
What have new look done (blocked over here 😂)

J is truly stuck. His ex won’t take him back, he doesn’t have his own income anymore, she can’t stand him.

The thing I took away from the article mostly is how she said about not wanting to tell anyone. Keeping a knife under your pillow is alarming. Was the PPP a self diagnosis?

Reactions: 13
“5 ways to wear cargos from New Look (that are too small for your gunt)”

Why do we need a stomach shot to show off a pair of 00s cargo pants ? To prove she’s tiny tiny of couse guys! 🙄

Ask for the next size up next time if you want to sit without splitting in half 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have had the shittiest day but that reel has cheered me right up! I can honestly say, none of those cargos are flattering and also, I work for the ambulance service and she would totally get onto station in pair 2 as they are identical to our uniform! Phahaha, it’s honestly killed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The more she shares of Wilby, the less she can say he's non verbal and claim he doesnt understand.

He says big car when he sees the car
Tells her what book he's got
Says bye to his teacher

If she still claims he is non verbal, she needs to give her head a wobble

Reactions: 35
Oh there’s the non verbal little boy talking in sentences and holding a conversation.
He is such a clever little cookie 🥰 he’s so cute!
Non verbal my ass

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Forgive me if I am wrong because I have never owned a pair of cargos but arent they supposed to be worn a bit more loosely than that??? Skin tight with her period pants sticking out of the waistband is surely not the way to wear them? They looked very uncomfortable

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.