PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) why does waynbo look like simon

2) is that nail place where she got her latest nails done? Why did she travel 155 miles to get her nails done in my hometown? Also KDIL hometown but neither commented about seeing each other.View attachment 1928661
I think she meant to type inspo/inspiration but as usual can't spell. Kdil came to torbay not long ago and Rachel couldn't be bothered to see her, she saw Mannah and gangsta gran. But it's a bit strange how she's chosen this random nail salon.

I've spent quite a bit of time in that same area recently, Rachel wouldn't be able to drive that far on her own or with Sloshy in tow.

Reactions: 13

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I know this has probably been mentioned before in the hundreds of threads...I only dip in and out of this one but just saw this 😳

No way did she have Postnatal Psychosis. If she did that’s all we would have heard about whilst pregnant with Wilby. Rachel is a dangerous narcissist who needs professional help and her platform shutting down. She is a danger to those children (mentally/emotionally) and a danger to the women who seek help from her. I hate that she hides in plain sight like this and continues to get away with her atrocities.

Reactions: 51
Just want to add, I just want waynbo to give me a good seeing to, I don’t want a relationship with him and know he’s a piece of tit, but comparing him to sloshy he can do what he likes to me in the bedroom.
I don’t think anyone here is saying that he isn’t a bleep I think we were all just putting him and slosh side by side and saying which we would prefer to shag. Now non of us are ever going to be in that situation to have to choose so it was all tongue in cheek. It’s a bit like the million pound game I play at work,
Would
You…….. for a million pounds??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No way did she have Postnatal Psychosis. If she did that’s all we would have heard about whilst pregnant with Wilby. Rachel is a dangerous narcissist who needs professional help and her platform shutting down. She is a danger to those children (mentally/emotionally) and a danger to the women who seek help from her. I hate that she hides in plain sight like this and continues to get away with her atrocities.
It does feel like yet another woe is me story, wrapped up with her trying to help others, sold to actually promote herself. Also she is talking about being lonely, begging him to come home etc. It sounds more like she wasn’t getting what she needed from him or their relationship so escalated her behaviours until she did? Post natal psychosis usually (sadly) manifests itself in other ways around the mum and child…not the partner. She didn't have it with W but then J was there at her every call which further suggests the issue was her relationship at the time rather than actual psychosis. Though it was the trolls causing her to be poorly at that point if I remember correctly. There is definitely an ongoing theme with R. I don’t doubt she is poorly but she needs to focus a little closer to herself. It can’t be everyone else’s fault as she actively seeks out all the highs/lows which feeds her further.

Reactions: 23
I don’t want anyone to think I support abusers, I don’t. Yesterday’s comments were a bit of a laugh and just that he is pleasing to the eye 😂
That much was going to be obvious, he’s got 5 beautiful daughters, he was hardly going to be a minger!
but I am under no illusion that if you scratched the surface he is quite an unsavoury character.
If V is reading here after VCJR’s messages, I meant no offence and I hope you and the girls are ok.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I also wanted to add that Waynbo could now be enjoying the pedestal that he's been put on, because of his looks.
He doesn't deserve a position on any pedestal.
As well as abusing his first wife, he also brought Rachel Hambleton into the lives of his children from his first marriage.
Rachel Hambleton who apparently "loved those tiny babies" & helped bring them up, also, by her own admission, terrified and abused them.
Waynbo put his first family through hell & Rachel Hambleton enabled him.
I don't think anyone has put him on a pedestal. No one knows him. In some of his pictures he's good looking, in others he's not. Same as the rest of us when we use a filter.

The comments about his looks really aren't that deep that anyone on here needs be offended by it.

Reactions: 34
I see what everyone says now about Rs ex being the opposite to J in looks!
I think he’s quite handsome (W not J obvs 😂)
---

I think he’s quite handsome (W not J obvs 😂)
Can I just say I posted this when i saw the first post about W status before fully finishing the thread and seeing the messages from V etc.

sorry guys I was way behind what with having an actual job and having to parent….unlike someone we know 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
People are getting it twisted. Nobody is condoning W's behaviour. We are just stating a point about the difference in looks!

This is also the woman that made one of her step daughters watch a film that she was absolutely terrified of and R sat there and laughed at her.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I know this has probably been mentioned before in the hundreds of threads...I only dip in and out of this one but just saw this 😳

It really saddens me that a lot of women who are genuinely in this situation would have their children removed from their care for admitting to sleeping with a knife under their pillow and having thoughts of killing her partner. But not Rachele Patron Saint of the Delightfully Broken. I can’t believe that someone who swears like a trooper, commits fraud openly and affords her children no privacy not forgetting to mention dragging another woman through the family courts and stealing her children is put on a pedestal and making a living out of lying. Maybe she should put all of this in her book. It would make a good non- fiction read

Reactions: 28
Is this a turkey tracksuit on Hinch? Oh god...Rancid will be wetting her knickers!!!
Yes Hinch posted about it a couple of weeks ago. Didn't say her and Rach were friends though just that she followed her
---

A million people were not asking about Edie's nice but ordinary outfit. You just wanted an excuse to.post a pic of Edie posing .

Reactions: 18
W is clearly an abuser. R is also an abuser. Somehow those two came together and were mutually abusive. R gets to play the innocent card because she’s female and a saviour to all women who suffer from DV. She even had the audacity to use that Alex Skeel story for her own gain.

An abuser hiding in plain sight behind a CIC and some superhuns, and not forgetting all those that enable her like Jo.

Reactions: 38
Is there anything old fungus flaps hasn’t self diagnosed herself with?
Any woman who has suffered Postnatal Psychosis would not of sold her story to the Sun Newspaper and had pictures of her teenage daughter pouting included. It’s an utter disgrace and a bleeping insult to any woman who’s had the horrific experience of it. Then she goes on to have 3 more children without being heavily supported by multiple agencies because of the massive risk of it repeating?!? She’s a bleeping liar and a disgrace. And also one of the biggest abusers rather than being the abused.
Women supporting women she spouts? She’s abused the women of her partners! (V & S )
she’s also abused and is still abusing their children and even her own children. V and her girls are still subjected to it, S and her boys are still subjected to it, and her own children are subjected to it. Even her current husband ( not that I have any sympathy for that bleep )
She grooms “young best friends forever” then throws them under a bus. The same with her family members. How can one person have so many enemies yet be such a victim? The common denominator is her. She’s evil and won’t stop. Just like Jimmy Savile was evil and wasn’t stopped. He also used the guise of “charity” to keep going and keep his enablers quiet.
Her enablers are kept sweet by financial gains. Whether that’s a £5k watch, designer clothes, holidays, above average wages, elaborate gifts, and then the threat of being destroyed if you so much as step out of line. There’s a fair few people who need to take a long hard look at themselves and question their ethics and morals. Children are being gaslit, alienated, abused and being moulded into mini versions of herself. It sickens me.
IN PLAIN SIGHT.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Yes Hinch posted about it a couple of weeks ago. Didn't say her and Rach were friends though just that she followed her
---

A million people were not asking about Edie's nice but ordinary outfit. You just wanted an excuse to.post a pic of Edie posing .
If I was taking a 9 year old to go to do pottery and painting, I wouldn't be letting them wear what looks like all new branded clothes. Especially if the top belonged to another child. But then I have always worked hard to earn my money and appreciate what I have, I guess if her Nike t-shirt gets covered in clay or paint it doesn't matter, because Rancid will just replace it using her stolen money.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.