PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine a 9 year old in a pair of £90 trainers, specifically from Foot Locker when they can be purchased from many other places 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just catching up after my real work.
Fgs no one put W on a pedestal. Some think he's hot, others not. Each to their own 🤷‍♀️🍆

She did not have PPP. Her pathological lies make me angry. Depression maybe after a traumatic delivery but I think her issues are more seated in unresolved anger, which no amount of hypnotherapy will help.

Reactions: 22
Seeing as she’s really boring today, there was another bit I wanted to share from yesterday.
The passive aggressiveness of ‘Josh is just up here in his shoes’ 😳 and using the fact that he had a happy childhood against him, like it’s an insult!
At least he answered her back a little bit in this one though…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Why TF does anyone want to pay for that tit? Why TF does she think it’s appropriate to broadcast that little non argument to strangers?

She is such a horrible passive aggressive controlling prick 🤮

Reactions: 43
They don't even need a dick, if the rumours about her and Mannah are true 👅🌮
Also, need to like the smell and taste of petrifying/putrefying fish fillets around their chops, fingers, dick (if applicable) 🤢🤮

Edited to correct petrifying to putrefying. Tbf both work 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Seeing as she’s really boring today, there was another bit I wanted to share from yesterday.
The passive aggressiveness of ‘Josh is just up here in his shoes’ 😳 and using the fact that he had a happy childhood against him, like it’s an insult!
Everything was really rosy in his life??
He lost his dad at age 20!!

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Oh god. I dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s like absolutely everyone in her life around her has to pay for the fact she thinks she had an awful childhood.

And why is she saying she wants all the girls to come to the house to have a good time with her.
They aren’t there to see you, they see Lula. Once again wanting to be the cool mum.
They all probably love going there cos that’s the house they know they can get away with tit at. No curfew, vaping.

She needs proper therapy.
Trouble is though there is no ‘cure’ for narcissistic personality disorder. She is who she is, and will never change, and the longer people enable her bullshit the worse she’s going to get.

Reactions: 50
The cracks on their relationship are really starting to show. I reckon J is at the end of his tether with her, he seems really unhappy.

Reactions: 43
To be fair I wouldn’t want to shag any of her ex partners after they’ve been with her 🤦‍♀️😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Did you notice my tag last night where I asked you if you had the part about him getting a ptwm email address and her saying book tours don't make her money before she stopped herself?

Reactions: 7
Did you notice my tag last night where I asked you if you had the part about him getting a ptwm email address and her saying book tours don't make her money before she stopped herself?
sorry, coz of all the videos I shared yesterday I had about 60 notifications when I woke up this morning, but yes, got it, I’ll compress and share…
---

Here we go…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She just doesn't get it does she? She's not their friend she's their mum. I hate to agree with Josh but he's right. She never says no to those girls and they're all obnoxious because of it

Reactions: 42
sorry, coz of all the videos I shared yesterday I had about 60 notifications when I woke up this morning, but yes, got it, I’ll compress and share…
---

Here we go…
Any other influencer author gets the publishing company to do that in actual book stores. Clearly she isn't important enough or worth the money for the publishers to spend on a book signing event 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Edie is using her mother’s book to "write" her own. At 9 years of age.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.